× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
New Currencies + Payment Updates Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Zelta

† MOURNING DAY † - open (0/3)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

@Zelta THIS IS SO HECKIN' BEAUTIFUL.

YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT!

And thank you, Rinnie, for being the messenger girl.

:byaslove:

• Love 2

@Whybie if you give me basic references I can use artistic freedom, and give you ideas when I see your order, and I'm very glad you choose my shop to order a Dp

59a84dfb72508_ordermd.png.c20089fa81acac3aaff6f039b068f964.png

(copy + paste it entirely)

·References: My actual avi: 

( You can also use my actual DP as ref )

Spoiler

Snap_k6dc7cgDPx639318327.jpg  Snap_U9bnsLSv6y1339620386.jpg

·Theme: Witch - Ouija - Voodoo - Bat - Nu Goth - Morgue - Corroner  - Witch boy - Bondage - kink - Switch - Magic

·Background: I really don't know, sorrryyy... Anything in your mind ?

·Text: Just my name: Whybie

·Watermark: Just my name: Whybie

·Price: (let me know if you are going to add any extra to the base price, I.e:42usd+background 2usd+pet 3usd=47usd) : E V E R Y T H I N G i take the full offer, that way you'll can add everything ! i paid for it ! lmao. So mhhh... 47 + 8 = 55$ ?

· By placing an order I assume that you have read and agreed the rules · 

Tell me if it inspire you !

@Whybie accepted!  I was thinking about, some witchcraft related tattoos on his neck and arms, for the top we can put some bondage latex/pvc straps or we can keep his shirt, also glowing hazel eyes, maybe holding a skill or a witchcraft book, let me know what you think 

@Zelta Oh i love the idea of the witchcraft book ! But i need clothes, i don't really like topless things uhu. Choker can be a must ? And tatoo are okay, but i don't want my skin covered by tatoo ? I want the DP as realistic as possible ^-^ i'll send you payment proof in some mins !

Here i go Hon !

prroo.PNG

@Zelta other ref idea:  ( And i do love freckles and pale skin ! )

Spoiler

Snap_T1Eti3evcj130651027.jpgSnap_rVdUdXiMzp503132880.jpg

@Whybie thank you so much! ^^ got your ideas,  I will start with your order tomorrow 

@Zelta thanks Hun. Can't wait for! 

Do you have any male examples or do you draw males? 

• Love 1

@Whybie I broke my tablet and won't be able to work till Saturday or Monday bc someone is fixing it and it will take some days, I'm sorry 😧

@Rotts I draw them but don't have any recent example sorry

@Zelta it's okay! I understand it! Good luuckk

@Zelta The skull tatoo under the choker, some freckles and maybe the third eye ? ( Not sure about the last )

And some ritual inscription on the book ?

Edited by Whybie

new premade up in my premade shop:

a-gif-wt-ef.gif.82f89b47d7300c0d1569832b13570a0c.gifa-gif-wt-ef-bw.gif.26465b2c3d9cc3846ce9330874023778.gif

• Love 3