× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Proelium

☠ Ritual ☠ (0)

PREMADE NAME: Caster
TEXT/NAME ON PREMADE: Jasmine with a Zkyan watermark.
CHANGES/ANIMATION: None.
TOTAL PRICE: $20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREMADE NAME: Raven
TEXT/NAME ON PREMADE: Jasmine with a Zkyan watermark
CHANGES/ANIMATION: None.
TOTAL PRICE: $35

@zkyan Someone claimed raven few hours before you, caster is still available, i'll have it for you as soon as your payment has been accepted www.paypal.me/arnpro sorry about that 

I Raven could almost change my mind about being straight; she's beyond beautiful! ?

Love all your pieces and truly enjoy seeing them. ?

• Haha 1

PREMADE NAME: Gum
TEXT/NAME ON PREMADE: Tvlos
CHANGES/ANIMATION: none, its prefect ^.^  
TOTAL PRICE: 20$ ♥                                           

Edited by Renounce

PREMADE NAME: Gum
TEXT/NAME ON PREMADE:  Elly
CHANGES/ANIMATION:(Optional, Charges apply) Would it be possible for her eyesthis colour? to be #0E8E3F this colour?
TOTAL PRICE: 20+ ?

Edited by Ells
blorp

2 hours ago, Proelium said:

@renounce Grand, just send payment to https://www.paypal.me/ArnPro It'll be $21 in total, $1 for the paypal fee, and don't forget to change the currency to $, thanks :]

Proofz !♥

@Proelium make more like gum please! And I'm watching another one to see if it's still here in a few days it's gorgeous I gotta have it i'm just a few dollars short sadly. 

Raven is gorgeous!

wtfff dese 2 amazin, gl on your shop, wish i could snag one! sucks to be broke lmao. i'll b stalkin. :kaayee:

I really like the cyberpunk couple :aww: i wish i had the money to get it D; anyways, I love your work and look forward to seeing more

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is a creative home for buying, selling, trading, and requesting goods and services focused around all the various types of art.  GASR is open for anyone to join, regardless of skill level or craft.  Whether you want to offer your services, commission an artist for a project, improve your current skill set with our available resources, or share your own creations and make friends with others who share the same interests, GASR has something to offer everyone.

Graphic Arts:  Any form of visual artistic expression.  (e.g. traditional and digital painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, graphic design, etc.)

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.