Graphic Arts Services & Requests

The GASR Exchange

Buy and sell files, videos, and url products via the GASR Exchange, a user-to-user marketplace now open on GASR!!

2018 UPDATES & INFORMATION

Welcome to the year 2018!!  We come with lots of updates, upcoming features, and information.  Please review our announcement topic for information about all the changes that are happening this month!

Join GASR's Post Profile Design Contest! Prizes include 6, 3, and 1 month elite memberships, a custom title, ad space, and your design being implemented on GASR!
Sign in to follow this  
Kia

✧ Semi-Available ✧

Kia    291

Kia.  Taurus  UTC-04:00 

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Hi! Your friendly neighborhood vegetarian and self-titled pun princess here.~
I am usually always available so feel free to PM me with any issues you may have!

Issues I can help with:
 Basic forum needs.
 Questions on whether or not something is theft.

Note: You are able to report posts if you find them suspicious. Just click "report post" in the top-right corner of the post. Make sure to provide all proof you have for the report in the pop-up box. :>
 Unsure of permissions.
 Reporting suspicious artwork with and/or without proof.
 Mandarin (simplified Chinese) translations (not fluent). 

Kia    291

OLD UPDATES
 August 27, 2017: Currently working and preparing my resumes for grad school and
studying abroad. 

August 10, 2017: Wisdom tooth removed. Need a day or two to not be in too much pain.

✧ September 10, 2017: Started my new job on top of preparing my resume and personal statement for law school applications (also applying and potentially visiting law schools). Second job will start October 13th. It'll be Fridays from 3-5:30 p.m.;however, I might sub on days I'm off from job #1 if needed. 
I'll still do all my GASR duties, and can reply to PMs when I'm off, but I will be a bit busy.
Don't let that keep you from reaching out if needed.

Kia    291

CURRENT UPDATE
January 12, 2018: New year. I really really have to focus on grad (law) school applications and resume boosting. I'll be working, going to court, apartment/house hunting, and etc more than ever as deadlines approach for applications. Please send me good vibes.
As always, though,
I'll still do all my GASR duties, and can reply to PMs when I'm off, but I will be a bit busy.
Don't let that keep you from reaching out if needed.
006167871806032428a5d2ff3c7e3a20a65cb4a7

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.