× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
New Currencies + Payment Updates Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Greyw90

<3 Land of Lustrous inspired Character for DP

15 minutes ago, Will said:

Thanks @Projection and @Greyw90, legit been busy at work so I've had little to no time on my laptop. Could you possibly hold a spot for spinel/August for me until I get a form together please?

Sure, I'll put you up on queue ❤️

Take your time, I got plenty to go too :pblushing:❤️

On 6/15/2018 at 9:00 PM, Greyw90 said:

Alright, accepted!

Pose i will go with something along the nature of the gem if you have nothing better in mind 

If you see a ref you want but with modification i am fine as well 

Let's just make it USD24 as well, with both text on DP and Animated DPs =D

Sketch will be delivered tomorrow (i cant believe i have stayed up this long 😗)

You have piqued my curiosity. Now i need to know XD

Watch the show and you'll get even attached to this!!! The show is soooo gud!

Oh, I don't usually watch anime but I need to know now too :')

Will check it when I got time heheheh

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is a creative home for buying, selling, trading, and requesting goods and services focused around all the various types of art.  GASR is open for anyone to join, regardless of skill level or craft.  Whether you want to offer your services, commission an artist for a project, improve your current skill set with our available resources, or share your own creations and make friends with others who share the same interests, GASR has something to offer everyone.

Graphic Arts:  Any form of visual artistic expression.  (e.g. traditional and digital painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, graphic design, etc.)

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.