× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
New Currencies + Payment Updates Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weasley

YouTube Appreciation Event

(edited)

wGta65PEECbo9_hqtGiPbK0w_nQt0Y6NXXaYSNHAMK1Lo8BrphNVRK_zJBR0G8J6a_XcGeOPPG2plHdKQw4RrMiRn-9m0EE4574xMmxVPD7xqRc1tVHcf-d7R4yAcZAzj8xrkxPG

fPodNbCBrsYU5olIYPxW1ePX9Yjhor4qPu3w2sC2hXMz9V8Cr1khGZTtoLXZoj4rWXNcZhpCsR8jWPlhP5LIEQKs7Qx4nEBH1Kb5e19N6O1cCHa2tHG1aKC-UlMIr71kp96a4zuW

Every year YouTube hosts a convention to celebrate creators while also giving people the opportunity to meet their favorite creator. This con is called Vidcon! It happens mainly in the second to the last week in June, 20th-25th roughly. It is such an amazing event but it can be very expensive if you do not already live in CA. So, I wanted to create this event to allow people to come together and show their love and support to their favorite creators here! Even if you do not draw you can participate! There will be chances at fun prizes for everyone who does want to participate! 

>> This Event runs from May 25th - June 16th! << 

>> What you can enter <<  (you can pick up to 3!)
- A Drawing of your favorite 
youtuber! ( Pixels, Digitial, Traditional all accepted! ) 
- A poem about youtube! 
- Hypothetical letter to your fav 
youtuber!
Description of your fave youtuber / Why do you like them?? 

>>> Make sure you list the youtubers name / a link to their channel so others can look them up if they don't know them! <<<

>> RULES <<
- Art MUST be yours! 
- GASR RULES APPLY
- Try to have the artwork be new! 
- You MAY change your entry before the end of the event!
- You can post up to 3 entries. 
- Names will be placed in a random name picker
- You can have your name 
on the list up to 3 times
- You MAY collab with an artist and prizes would be split evenly. 
- In case a collab group is picked for a Dp prize: both parties would get a DP.

>> PRIZES << 
$15 GASR Gift Card 
$10 GASR Gift Card 
$5 GASR Gift Card 
Custom by Me 
Random Premade by Me
10,000 IMVU credits

***Premade will be RANDOM, 
But will try to make something I think the winner would like based on their current Dp

W9Sb1Iyj1q4NVIzf7YlrzEReXBK1u0VfhpFlPU-fbzXA1w-KOKIRPQNM3ZfK19B5iKfr1d4RU-nvT3ZDpoitlZt3-oiTKNH9SQzMWJ83r9Oc5X-W36xMiOjrrqBxqkPd3iV5gZ2r

Participants 

- Levudazed
-SELENA

-Michelle
- mangolord
-cheese
-Mya
-birdseed

Edited by Weasley
  • Love 3

cant wait to see what people come up with!

I'm definitely participating!

• Love 1

(edited)

Okay, I'm still trying to decide which Youtuber I want to draw lol, but here is my poem on Youtube as a whole and what It probably feels like to start out and grow a channel. 

Spoiler

Once I was petite.

The mission was difficult and I was so petite.
Numbers are arising, but still petite.

But I don't stop here.

The stress hither and yonder, making me weary.
Months passed and growing severely.
Numerous people know me, I felt cheery.

Ages go by, I grow great and recognized.

Edited by Levudazed
  • Love 2

Kinda wanna join in but WHAT IS TIMEEE, maybe I can find some time to do something fun 👏

• Love 1

you still have just over 2 weeks to join 🙂

I wanna try to do pixels for this one!! ❤️ 

Hope I'll be able to cram in my schedule :cutefingergun:

• Love 1

Will hopefully be back to draw my babies lol.

Hopefully it's okay to draw two people ^^

• Love 1

oh! im so happy to see people actually interested! 🙂

Because I actually want to finish this I want to post wips, I'll edit this and update with new wip so I don't spam the thread, and hopefully I finish because I've always wanted to draw my smol beans haha. Once I finish it completely I'll add their youtube channels and info ^^

Snap_GWRMXWy8Xy1400778886.png

• Love 2
  • Wink 1

I wish i would have seen this earlier! I'm def going to try and make something for this though, it's a great idea! Now i just have to choose who... 

I didn’t know this was here either, I will join as well. Also do we have to enter all those that you said what we can enter?

9 minutes ago, Birdseed said:

I wish i would have seen this earlier! I'm def going to try and make something for this though, it's a great idea! Now i just have to choose who... 

Its okay! You still have time!! 🙂

3 minutes ago, Mya said:

I didn’t know this was here either, I will join as well. Also do we have to enter all those that you said what we can enter?

No you dont have to do everything listed as options for entering! its just options so both people who can draw or people who have no time to draw can enter! 🙂

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Description of your fave youtuber / Why do you like them?? 

Spoiler

my favourite youtubers are: PearFleur and TheOdd1sOut

PearFleur - art related (watercolor)

She is my favourite youtuber because she does watercolor painting and I have always been a huge fan. I came across her monochromatic study video, and I found it so beautiful. To be completely honest, I love all art channels, especially ones that focus on watercolor painting, but something really attracts me to her videos!

TheOdd1sOut - animations (life experiences)

Now, theodd1sout is about the life of James. It's his life experiences, and they're really funny. The videos so relatable, and he adds so much humor to it. You can't help but laugh out loud. I'd really recommend him to other people, because if you're having a rough day, his videos will honestly make you smile. Even in the worst of times. Even rewatching the videos, it doesn't lessen the humor at alllll. 

I don't explain very well, but overall, I really love these two youtubers. They're kind of opposites of one another, which is really refreshing. PearFleur is relaxing whereas the other is very humorous. I'd really recommend them! :kwave:

• Love 2