× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
New Currencies + Payment Updates Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Luxor

Moderator Applications are now OPEN!

Goodluck sweet people's 

(●´∀`)ノ♡

giphy.gif

• Love 2

438863316220379136.png?v=1

i did it guys.. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wink 1

:ppopcorn:

• Haha 1

Hey lovelies, I just wanted to pop in here with a little reminder about the qualifications. 

We've been receiving some really nice applications and we want you guys to keep them coming!!  Unfortunately, we're having to push a lot of them off to the side due to activity.  This is a requirement to be a mod since the members need to at least have an idea of who the staff are and see them around the website.  I know a lot of people consider themselves lurkers and whatnot, which is well and all, but we specifically state on the application when asking how active you are to not include how often you log into GASR, since we don't consider this a contribution towards activity.

Activity is considered your engagement on GASR, such as creating topics, posting replies, commenting on various items (gallery images, status updates/radar, files, etc.) participating in events, etc.  There's so much you can do on GASR to contribute to your activity, and I encourage the lurkers to climb out of their shells and get a little more involved.  There's a ton of nice and helpful people here!

While we can't set specific standards for activity, we're looking for people who are reasonably active every week at the very least.  In layman's terms, we're more likely to pick someone who has a few posts a week over someone who only has a few posts a month.

• Love 3
  • Upvote 3

If you're the owner/mod of a website that's copying and/or stealing our content, I think it goes without saying that you'll be automatically declined as well.  I don't want to cause issues, so I'm just posting this notice here since most involved who have applied are from the same websites.  I'd rather you take this hint than me have to message every one of you individually which will only fuel a fire I do not want to start.  

Thanks.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

Unlocked.  Please only use this topic to ask questions or cheer on those applying!

• Love 2

A new position has opened up for mature content moderator! Feel free to apply!! :psmile:

Darn. :bfcry:

If you've already submitted your application but you're interested in adding another position, feel free to PM me or chelly LOL

• Love 1

Good luck to everyone who is applying! 

I believe in all of you!

:llnyaa:

Don't be afraid to apply!  We keep opening up more positions to keep up with demand.  Just because you didn't make it before doesn't mean your application was bad.  Sometimes we get too many and can't choose you all!

Good luck to those who applying as a new  moderator! All your best for those who apply as a successful moderator one day! 😊

tenor.gif

• Love 1