× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iris

Be the Color to my Lineart? :3

Hello!

My name is Iris and I'm looking for some people to collaborate with!

Recently I have had a lot of trouble coloring my drawings. I never feel satisfied once I add color, and it sucks because I usually love the lineart!

I'm looking for some people who enjoy coloring, but may not have the best linework or drawing style to match their colors! (Does this make sense? I do not know haha).

I've done collabs mostly with my friend, Paul/Po/Princepol, but I've always wanted to branch out and try collaborating with other people!

These collabs would mainly be me doing the sketch+lineart and you doing the coloring/fixing up!

Of course, this isn't a one-sided collab where I just toss you my finished lineart and say "color it!". You're more than welcome to help me come up with ideas and brainstorm!

If you ever want color palette ideas too, I'd be more than willing to provide base colors!

Basically, I just want to collaborate with someone who really enjoys coloring!

Also be advised I draw absolutely massive, so if you only do certain sizes, or feel comfortable working small, please put a note in your reply!

EXAMPLES OF MY LINEART:

0gOp4iA.jpg 

EXAMPLES OF MY PREVIOUS COLLABS:

026_by_zensang-dcb762h.png

I hope you'll want to collab with me, and I look forward to working with you in the future!

There's no set form, so please just post examples of your favorite colored pieces!

Also I may include a link to direct you to one of my older lineart to practice coloring it if you're serious about working with me!

See you real soon!

• Like 2

Ahhhh, I feel you soo hard on this topic :byes::lazecry:

I used to think I ruined my art with my coloring and tbh, sometimes I still feel mediocre about it (though I think that might be due to a mismatch with the lineart style/color e.e)

I'd be happy to try coloring for you to try to improve myself as well (but I totally understand if you don't want to)

I'm on my phone and out of town until Sunday so it's hard to just provide examples here, but here is the Link to my shop which has examples.

Good luck and thank you for consideration!

I feel like I am in that category of people who are better at coloring and shading, or effects, than at my base sketches..usually my characters look stiff in the sketch and then I try to save them as much as possible digitally.

I would be able and wish to try at least one Collab piece with you, not sure if I would be able to open a new shop of many collabs because I'll be busy with exams and projects in a few weeks.

But beware because my coloring eats the lines for a more realistic effect :whatwherewhen:..but could try not to

Will add examples soon ->

• Like 1

Your style is really cool! 

I'd love to collab with you. 

Lineart is literally the bane of my existence. Lol.

You can see examples in my shop here: 

I typically work at Dp size or 320x440 so all the examples there are at those sizes.

However on my profile page under the samples of my art tab there's a full sized D.va fanart piece I did awhile ago.

I'm comfortable working at whatever size really. 🙂

I see you've already got some gorgeous colourists applying to this but I thought I might as well thru my gross lil hands into this mix as I am a sucker for colouring

Most previous collaborations I've been in, i've always been the colourist

:bfthumbsup:

My favourite coloured pieces of mine:

starlight_princess_lucky_by_enyoe-dcavw0tsu_by_enyoe-dc82qx1.pnganimu_by_enyoe-dc44yvl.pnggaia_avatar___16_by_enyoe-dbyx1v8.pnggaia_avatar___15_by_enyoe-dbwatbo.png

previous collabs tho some are quite old nearer the bottom~

as you can tell I'm quite familiar with working large so I should be all good with whatever canvas size you choose to draw at~

Don't feel you need to shrink it at all bb~

Ahhhhh! I would love to collab with you! My lineart always sucks but I am confident in my colouring! 

I have never done a collab before so I am not sure how it works but I am all up for it!

Also, large canvas size don't bother me, I can work on any size.

Lemme drop some examples

Mistify-watermark.png.d90925c6729beb76d589a0d4396a5b4b.png

Blue-watermark.png.80fb6a14f4d5c24f7039eacbd0fd275e.png

Animu-watermark.png.274da813388776d2a0e6f4faeca0f648.png

Satanium-watermark.png.d6bb98c4175faa0420df6fbdb6bb6425.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crima said:

Ahhhhh! I would love to collab with you! My lineart always sucks but I am confident in my colouring! 

I have never done a collab before so I am not sure how it works but I am all up for it!

Also, large canvas size don't bother me, I can work on any size.

Lemme drop some examples

Hide contents

Mistify-watermark.png.d90925c6729beb76d589a0d4396a5b4b.png

Blue-watermark.png.80fb6a14f4d5c24f7039eacbd0fd275e.png

Animu-watermark.png.274da813388776d2a0e6f4faeca0f648.png

Satanium-watermark.png.d6bb98c4175faa0420df6fbdb6bb6425.png

ID REALLY LOVE TO SEE THIS COMBO????

• Like 1

ive been wanting to do a collab since i joined!!! i really like coloring n ive been trying to try new things a lot lately so ill give it a shot :' )

Spoiler

FULL - REINE by shuwooHannah Full by shuwooBaumarked by shuwooCouple by shuwoo

Oh man! I didn’t think so many people would want to collab!

Id love to collab with all of you! So just hit me up through PM with your availability and possible preferences or ideas!

AAAAA you’ve made me a happy sausage

"po" LMFAO DUDE

giphy.gif

it's official you're dipsy now 

1 minute ago, princepol said:

"po" LMFAO DUDE

giphy.gif

it's official you're dipsy now 

:popcorn: OH GOOD NOW I GOT A COMEBACK FOR RATBECCA