× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robin

Should I sell this? And for how much?? [FULLBODY]

asdfdg.png.04340af4d3f9d5c2ddab72989c03636f.png

part of me feels like it wouldn't sell, because it's pretty plain and simple
but another part of me thinks it will because... pwetty face

i'm not even sure where i should sell it. it doesn't fit into my premade shops (one is a DP/Bust shop, and the other is chibi adopts)

so should i auction it??? is it even good enough to be auctioned? ?? ?its kinda lame jfsdhfkjHDSJ

• Like 4

yes auction it!!!

70 would be a good starting price

(edited)

Im crap with prices but i love this i would buy if i wasnt poor, because its simple id say $35 minimum 

Edited by Calypso

(edited)

@Calypsothats really cheap - thats less than what im going to be charging for busts orz and close to how much i charge for chibis

i dont think simplicity should be the reason the price goes that low. its good to also look at how long it took, how good it might be, demand, etc..

i appreciate the feedback tho but thats just far too little 😰

@AiNATHEEND thats a lot for the starting price haha i auctioned something recently that was a lot more detailed that only ended up selling for i think about 70? 80 i forgot

so im worried this wouldnt get very far in an auction thats all orz

Edited by Robin

1 minute ago, Robin said:

@Calypsothats really cheap - thats less than what im going to be charging for busts orz and close to how much i charge for chibis

i dont think simplicity should be the reason the price goes that low. its good to also look at how long it took, how good it might be, demand, etc..

i appreciate the feedback tho but thats just far too little 😰

@AiNATHEEND thats a lot for the starting price haha i auctioned something recently that was a lot more detailed that only ended up selling for i think about 70? 80 i forgot

so im worried this wouldnt get very far in an auction thats all orz

i remember your last auction being a male, and i don't think there's as much demand for males on gasr compared to an overwhelming demand for females, so a starting price 70 feels about right for this piece.

I just meant as you were debating on not selling it at all that it would be minimum since it's better than nothing at all, not that i didn't think the quality or time into it isn't worth more 😕 i was thinking in the mindset of it being uncropped also, with crops im sure the price would further increase you seem offended by my opinion

@AiNATHEEND that is trueee...

8ede511a13af3125ff01cd73271059e1.png

another reason i probably won't overprice it is because it's... actually not big of a picture. this is the close up at 100% on the face.

its pwetty small

01cef753884287404dee0589eaf6dbf4.png

• Like 1

@Calypso i didnt know cropping it increases the price :0

cropping isnt such a hard thing to do tho i do notice that if you offer multiple crops that makes sense.

i appreciate your opinion i was just disagreeing with the minimum! only basing off of my other prices orz

1 minute ago, Robin said:

@AiNATHEEND that is trueee...

8ede511a13af3125ff01cd73271059e1.png

another reason i probably won't overprice it is because it's... actually not big of a picture. this is the close up at 100% on the face.

its pwetty small

01cef753884287404dee0589eaf6dbf4.png

If that's the case then honestly you should start at 65, but really shouldn't go any lower than that. It's a pretty well-made piece, and I've seen smaller pieces sell for higher.

hmmmm i suppose so..

i might auction it in that case..

usually i got all out w auctions like planning it and all so unplanned auctions makes me a tad nervous thats why im a little reserved about the idea snrks

i will say that on my old price sheet my fullbodies sell for $70 or so and those are customs, and since this is quite low res and simple, and also done as a redraw of my older piece that i did for fun..

yeah 65 seems like a good start ☺️

Sent in an auction request! Thank u guys.

already sold it 😘 tysm tho

Locking as image is now sold.

• Thanks 1