Graphic Arts Services & Requests

As a guest, you currently have limited access to most of our website.  We encourage you to create a free account to unlock everything GASR has to offer!

As a member of GASR you can:

• Full access to all areas, including the forum, store, user marketplace, and more
    • Showcase, promote, sell, and share your art with fellow artists and art enthusiasts alike
    • Sell digital prints and other file based downloads of your work and/or resources
    • Join in community wide events hosted by GASR and members
    • Participate in a growing art community that caters to all artists regardless of skill, medium, or preferred niche

Become a GASRian!

Luxor

Explicit Content – PSA

Poisonous    352

That would be fine! Something like that when it's obviously not meant to be worn in a sexual way is okay. Being "bound" in that kind of way is different than in a BDSM way.

Don't worry about asking silly questions guys. We all would rather you double check to be sure instead of having to get some kind of warning over something you were unsure of.

• Like 1

Shizuka    4

@Poisonous Thank you bb! ♥ You are the best. ♥♥♥ Yeah, I would rather know *now* if something is a bit touch in cheek or not allowed, rather than find out after I go to pay $50+ for something, that it isn't allowed to be used freely/openly. xD

And yeah, I was sort of thinking that, since it isn't "sexual" in nature.

I mean, sure, prolly is someone out there that uses it for that, but that ain't mine to do. LOL

• Like 1

Lazy    4,013
On 2/4/2018 at 1:30 AM, Shizuka said:

@Poisonous Thank you bb! ♥ You are the best. ♥♥♥ Yeah, I would rather know *now* if something is a bit touch in cheek or not allowed, rather than find out after I go to pay $50+ for something, that it isn't allowed to be used freely/openly. xD

And yeah, I was sort of thinking that, since it isn't "sexual" in nature.

I mean, sure, prolly is someone out there that uses it for that, but that ain't mine to do. LOL

To be honest, you're probably the only member I've ever met in the past 6 years to be this proactive at reading all the rules and asking all the right questions before diving into using the website.  Most people wait til they get several warnings to crack open the rule book. 

Teach them the ways. 

:lazekick:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shizuka    4

@Lazy I went to school for law. LOL. I am a stickler for rules. :hee:

Most places, when you sign up, give you a ToS and waiver to agree to.

I am one of the ones that actually reads those pages. Every. Single. Page.

Curse you education!

:lazerollcry:

Honestly, no one can claim ignorance as an excuse.

You're supposed to read the rules of forums before interacting. :smh:

Then again, I started using the internet when you still heard:

"Eeeeee.....errrrrrr. *Dial-Up AOL sound.* You've got mail!"

So I may have a reaaaaally old-style viewpoint on forum and chatroom usage.

As I said before, I'd rather know something *now* rather than get down the line, order something, and be told:

"Oh hey. Sorry. You wasted your money, basically, because you can't use it here!"

I do appreciate that you guys are rather thorough though, in explaining the rules.

Of course, there will always be circumstances or situations that may pop up, but ya'll have pretty much covered a HUGE area of topics.

You bring me...so much joy.

:bfcry:

• Like 3

Cracker    47

:eue: tbh love this, gasr was getting where I didn't wanna view at work, which is where I am most the time lol 

• Like 4

Elsen    68
On 1/27/2018 at 10:05 AM, Hope said:

Besides, before people come with the age argument. Just because people are 18+ doesnt mean they want to see your private parts and kinks all the time.

My thoughts exactly..

-Edit- Not to malign anyone because I don't judge other people for what they prefer to do in private so long as everyone is safe and  no one is getting hurt, but the surge in popularity of hyper-sexual imagery on GASR has made me severely uncomfortable for a long time. I feel like I shouldn't be looking at a lot of the things I see, and while that may be more my problem than anyone else's problem, I think it bears saying that in a lot of ways it's gotten kind of out of control. I think having more boundaries on what constitutes "NSFW" and what does not is definitely a conversation worth having, so I'm glad to see the staff taking notice.

Edited by Elsen
  • Like 4