Graphic Arts Services & Requests

As a guest, you currently have limited access to most of our website.  We encourage you to create a free account to unlock everything GASR has to offer!

As a member of GASR you can:

• Full access to all areas, including the forum, store, user marketplace, and more
    • Showcase, promote, sell, and share your art with fellow artists and art enthusiasts alike
    • Sell digital prints and other file based downloads of your work and/or resources
    • Join in community wide events hosted by GASR and members
    • Participate in a growing art community that caters to all artists regardless of skill, medium, or preferred niche

Become a GASRian!

Xilatr    317

@SexyDolphinKids SHE'S LOOKIN SPICY YUM I LOVE HER SM

also lowkey havent started on some these yet bc i been working on my zodiac event entry n it's kinda big so its time consuming 
so with that being said, you guys take all the time you need, because it might be a hot minute before i get a wip out there :imath:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Xilatr said:

@SexyDolphinKids SHE'S LOOKIN SPICY YUM I LOVE HER SM

also lowkey havent started on some these yet bc i been working on my zodiac event entry n it's kinda big so its time consuming 
so with that being said, you guys take all the time you need, because it might be a hot minute before i get a wip out there :imath:

TAKE. YOUR. TIME <3

Flaky    6

@Xilatr it's all good, art takes time ! I just work overnight so I finished yours (unless you want some changes :khehehe:

do you want any changes?

art_trade_xil_by_flakieh-dc3cm7y.png

• Like 2

Xilatr    317

@Flaky he's prECIOUS AAAAA I love it, no changes! Im nearly done with the zodiac, then ill send some sketches your way 

OmaeWa    123

Offering: ill draw lenny bc hes my fav  fullbody(ALSO YES YESYEYS U DELETED SOME OF UR OCS IM SO HAPPY lmfao)

what i want drawn: porch

text: qulnn

idk what else to put im on my phine so i cant copy n paste. U CAN FIND MY STASH BC IM LAZY BYE ILY ;)))

Xilatr    317

@OmaeWa accepted but if i cant find ur stash link anywhere im just gonna give u stupid lil meme of doux bc he's the only boi i know by heart

Flaky    6

!!! AWW omg I love her so much !!

5a89647778a7a_lmfaolay.gif.652c2efc83000d25fbfabbff46dca9bf.gif

and i'm so glad I got on gasr right now ! I'm really happy that you like how he came out, he's really cute ;U; ! 

I was just about to add text and dm you but I dunno what text you'd like?

Edited by Flaky
  • Like 1

Flaky    6

Okay ! I added the text and dm'ed you :klove: 

Please take your time ! and I look forward to seeing her whenever you finish, thank you! 

We can trade again anytime if you want, I love art trades :blove:

Flaky    6

@Xilatr

OMG MY HEART ! YOU DREW HER SO ADORABLELY OMG, i love herr and

I'm glad that you enjoyed drawing her and that you like her! Thank you so much :kuaah:

5a89a0562f5f3_sweetiescoups.gif.868097326684c699f7ab4e665fcfe4ce.gif

ALSO WHAT THE HECK 

I will send you dp crops ( im so sorry i forgot )

Zxgs    19

@Xilatr 

I love it so far, just need a bit more time for yours.

I left my wire for the tablet at my moms. Hope you don't mind if it's going to take a few more days. ;o