× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cheese

☾ Deadly - [ 0 ] - Giveaway on first page!

Vote on next month's giveaway dp!!!!!!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Main focus

• Male
    • Female
    • Female x Female
    • Male x Female
    • Male x Male
  2. 2. What theme should it be?

• Goth/fishnets/edgggyy
    • Pastel / nekos
    • Hippie-spirtual (stars & moons)
    • Modern/regular
    • Vampires :)

(edited)

BV5TYzj.gif

Welcome to my new and improved premade shop!

xTKH2iCEkZon0vOxOs7C4SEmZL2P--wl2igXymLuC3Fba7oEyTlWUL4ikOFqcImz-2zQXngwiTwc-cqFmHHOaBGjzKXvs1O7TFEtqcCUQa4U1VTy8wlx4DadoKjlyyAN_SNsiXNC

My name is Taylor & i'm 19. This premade shop will display mainly display pictures, but I hope to add more variety soon.

Help me buy my mother a present for mother's day!

Goal: $75/$100

Shop Status

Ai6-ucvHKtrQXpoAR8etijn7eH6etf7kUwiD8h-tGlciyR_DzxMlQeTXpvoYOpOivJaIDxKT0yLlJcb13-0ZdK9OWI9KjWdr3031VpIhpQAF-aCYxfrff8Y1QNgLlOv1hOSYNXpI

-VK7ssKlAF4QXa6a9-NQHUpVNt_uS4Zwd4BOJjM-zyZHNqCOZWkosAeWyOAp-EypfZXVlW2Eu2d3WBJd0Pbxp4dYk6suk4g8i9eneqV9zTH0bKOGqvGZ504D34bsJMoDVU8IRLVx

RULES

HGzC5PzrhdW2qc7U6cqKXAiA5ZyDsqB2CMbFwy7bFKCeVj-1pJVGEeraxcvzyNF_7oOPKafcouSXeoqhG4xKVS9_FUWHvggblTuGvluP9Z27KwqmzrJDWpoSAvdpnnctQpxO20NtAbsolutely NO drama

GPIx5qNllXSZkR5ekFtzpWUBydbEaNXeJFjrkmXl50GX6no5oYhI3esbdtOM0fqKFabjGT-y3iCbsAKfL0_psyqfYCJPRzrqM5tiii5Fxd_1_l6kG2RSJ7fQADt3ZRqXY00-eoNHFollow the GASR rules per usual.

AGq-oEBExiF8AYYSuXKKLyoop_KqeABEC3hbEWXs2cqQCPM6H9IW0Sur0VEdct8h1K3PNfFuXB1e7G4wq_IzFC0EVQwH-2d2AdkLGGpYnjGdgIkIqPm56DYsC0SG-yUJVH2O4PHAPlease wait to send payment until after accepted.

Bo-texwgIAyRpJtLw8Oc72d7ZlIHqiIdnRSh_IKH_-QloNn2vIIllx6RdHTq6yRDAibCkbZfHTZHm2LaSyJFoD2idt4MWBMAWEGxgp5z4t_o8A6PlCVGeqKOaAcaeHEA_AUNQEXfI only accept USD - No refunds

ctlnGX0MpWoko4UcLw4HdSLBI3gZCQat7WT9iKcjiQZUIbR3sHtnYz41tYQiMSL7hmwCW7mxIbrFz7xK8K9qL6AuiwAbl_RN78KD7G3cqNo-dbET8AHXn87C8gHY-r1E5s7kHmFt No textless as that’s ez theft.

UJBHI4hNHR80YzFUvxkpW62tS7gQKyQH_6_emsXZY8pyrdJxaajsTMq5mTtgM3jUjRgqcwbmX6fQRLcgLgZgIFqREPPhTWSqdsRDdDOdrKkQJ0YYzBhw6Ii0EQBWhSYXG2r19CEY You may only purchase 2 premades within 24 hours.

UJBHI4hNHR80YzFUvxkpW62tS7gQKyQH_6_emsXZY8pyrdJxaajsTMq5mTtgM3jUjRgqcwbmX6fQRLcgLgZgIFqREPPhTWSqdsRDdDOdrKkQJ0YYzBhw6Ii0EQBWhSYXG2r19CEY Do not resell/alter my work !!!!

6sPQ6mm3e0rJujNpoY_x9A7LEsVijSmqBGLrmmfnLionRCpcaBe4tdXgzAq7kmSdtAhghoMmxMZ6PeSA1B73SXBEZTu7NoCWxMpasv7N5ZAaNNTWjur684j3RhoBCbo1Un6667Pg I have real life commitments as well, so please be patient and understand ❤️

UJBHI4hNHR80YzFUvxkpW62tS7gQKyQH_6_emsXZY8pyrdJxaajsTMq5mTtgM3jUjRgqcwbmX6fQRLcgLgZgIFqREPPhTWSqdsRDdDOdrKkQJ0YYzBhw6Ii0EQBWhSYXG2r19CEY Don’t be afraid to talk in my threads - I really enjoy the company xo

UJBHI4hNHR80YzFUvxkpW62tS7gQKyQH_6_emsXZY8pyrdJxaajsTMq5mTtgM3jUjRgqcwbmX6fQRLcgLgZgIFqREPPhTWSqdsRDdDOdrKkQJ0YYzBhw6Ii0EQBWhSYXG2r19CEY If you have read the rules add your favorite plant to the form!

PRICE/ADD-ONS

POINT SYSTEM

Each premade will come with 1 text included. (no textless)

- Watermark text (top and bottom) +$1

- Additional regular text (per dp) +$1

- Blinking/winking* +$1

- Animation of some sort +$1-$3

*premades will specify if you can add animations such as blinking. If it says “changes available” - You may ask to add anything else, but no guarantee it will be available.

Click the paypal button to pay me!

Image result for paypal icon png

If you cannot use paypal - I can send you an invoice via email/link for you to still purchase a premade! 🙂

For each premade you purchase you will gain 1 point.

These points will unlock rewards! 🙂

2 points - 2 FREE add-ons from the list provided

4 points - 1 FREE add-on & half off your next purchase

6 points - 1 FREE premade/custom

8 points -  You will become a VIP

VIP Perks include:

*a message sent out 5 mins before each premade is posted

*30% discount on every purchase (cannot be stacked)

*1 FREE add-on per purchase

*1 50% custom every month

Your VIP status is renewed by you purchasing premades.

If you do not purchase a premade within 3 months your VIP status will expire.

Click this link to view point status/rewards!

- Click here to view your point standing -

PREMADES

"elemental gorls"

$25 dollars each - If you would like to "unlock" one early +$10 😉

These will all include 2 dp crops for each as well as verrrrryyy complex animations ❤️ 

"Earth" - Unlocked                "Air" - Locked                       "Fire" - Unlocked

Sold to @Emberly                                                                            sold to @Evs

akHXiHz.gif9f0NGwi.jpg sbzbCBu.gif 

"Water" - Locked                 "Spirit" - Locked

oqLHPh5.jpg vrASYLr.jpg

vzUZXl6NcyCA-qC-iCU4p7XW7d6wznrNYVPuCnboe_OcHTFZj_V77k3xYk99OYVRuCmIYs4C2G7pRSEvcjYKYACzknjosUfe8A4LUqlVRoAIrpP20-jYkuC6tYl4OMBQfOBSVYPt

PREMADE FORM

SUPPORT ME

Please copy and paste the entire

form (images included)

- Thanks guys!

xTKH2iCEkZon0vOxOs7C4SEmZL2P--wl2igXymLuC3Fba7oEyTlWUL4ikOFqcImz-2zQXngwiTwc-cqFmHHOaBGjzKXvs1O7TFEtqcCUQa4U1VTy8wlx4DadoKjlyyAN_SNsiXNC

I'D LIKE A PREMADE!

Premade Name: x

Text: x

Add-ons: (redeem points here as well)

Total + tip?: x

copy & paste the image - once copied double click on it to add the link to my shop!

logo.gif

SHOPS I SUPPORT

Snap_98C0fsxuyd402849987.gif

NzOH9CdJquSlckzCQP3-Vp8OKm09tGKsvbhvF0hj-r5MdS2DPHwfpLud9DRbL9Yrf38At8zO9psoKWjYx0xl6OTCR4zyJpvTjxAlLZ8WnbPP_UNCK8HhHskALg6hyOLpnkbS-fjp

Edited by Cheese
bloop
  • Like 2

(edited)

G I V E A W A Y    P O S T 

Giveaway date:

5/30/18

Image I’m giving away:

coming soon xo

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERS!!

DETAILS:

I will be doing a free dp every month! For this I will have a poll with options to choose the dp’s theme ect. PLEASE vote so I know what to do.

HOW TO ENTER:

By following my account (click on my name and press follow from my profile) you are automatically entered into the drawing.

You're only eligible to win one dp*.

I will be using a random picker website to do this. I will enter everyone's name from my list of followers & then whoever is randomly selected will be the winner!

*If you win, but you'd like to wait for a different dp - when I contact you please just specify that you'd like to wait & it will go to the next person. This will make you still eligible for another giveaway!

previous winners:

kayla, noxey, freycent

Edited by Cheese
  • Like 7

x Reserved bc I forget lots of things

• Like 1

Aaah that WIP is adorable! :kcheeks:

• Like 1

@Sheeply thank youuuu. The price will lower once I finish it, but I see claiming wips as harder than just making premades 😂 

Love your username!

• Like 1

@Cheese Hehe, I think it's okay to have the price higher for a WIP since it's kind of like a custom (picking colours and stuff)

I love your name too! 💕

• Like 1

PREMADE # :  Wip Peace

TEXT: Actual

ADD-ONS: to be announced

ANYTHING ELSE?: I'm getting it for a friend but I can send the money asap could you wait till she wakes up so i can ask her what she'd like on it :}?

TOTAL: 27

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tacos said:

PREMADE # :  Wip Peace

TEXT: Actual

ADD-ONS: to be announced

ANYTHING ELSE?: I'm getting it for a friend but I can send the money asap could you wait till she wakes up so i can ask her what she'd like on it :}?

TOTAL: 27

I can for 24hrs (: so once you get the details ect I can give you the full price & you can send ! You can PM the details ect. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cheese said:

I can for 24hrs (: so once you get the details ect I can give you the full price & you can send ! You can PM the details ect. 

Alright that works tysm :byaslove:

• Like 1

Ohhh she’s beautiful omg good job bb ! 

Also no more giveaway ?

• Like 1

Just now, Buni said:

Ohhh she’s beautiful omg good job bb ! 

Also no more giveaway ?

Nooooo. I'm going to change it up a little and just do a free dp instead of zodiac! I might throw random zodiac 🙂 But keeping up with each is wearing down on me. Just trying to make a table that looks appealing 😑 I'm going to make a new poll for the next month's theme ! !

Actually going to update the poll as we speak 🙂

Ty though!! I worked rlly hard on the gothy ❤️

• Like 1

(edited)

@Reside I think you should definitely go get “Bite Me” hun 😉 

Edited by Hera
Fixing text
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Cheese said:

Nooooo. I'm going to change it up a little and just do a free dp instead of zodiac! I might throw random zodiac 🙂 But keeping up with each is wearing down on me. Just trying to make a table that looks appealing 😑 I'm going to make a new poll for the next month's theme ! !

Actually going to update the poll as we speak 🙂

Ty though!! I worked rlly hard on the gothy ❤️

Oh girl that’s totally understandable. I’ll vote your poll bb. 

• Like 1

@Hera thank you for the tag my love :byaslove: I’m just not a fan of full fringes all that much and much more of either black or blonde/white hair but ima tag a couple of peeps that I think might like her @Hearse @Moan You guys may possibly like her? Just not 100% my type but still so noice 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is a creative home for buying, selling, trading, and requesting goods and services focused around all the various types of art.  GASR is open for anyone to join, regardless of skill level or craft.  Whether you want to offer your services, commission an artist for a project, improve your current skill set with our available resources, or share your own creations and make friends with others who share the same interests, GASR has something to offer everyone.

Graphic Arts:  Any form of visual artistic expression.  (e.g. traditional and digital painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, graphic design, etc.)

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.