Graphic Arts Services & Requests

As a guest, you currently have limited access to most of our website.  We encourage you to create a free account to unlock everything GASR has to offer!

As a member of GASR you can:

• Full access to all areas, including the forum, store, user marketplace, and more
    • Showcase, promote, sell, and share your art with fellow artists and art enthusiasts alike
    • Sell digital prints and other file based downloads of your work and/or resources
    • Join in community wide events hosted by GASR and members
    • Participate in a growing art community that caters to all artists regardless of skill, medium, or preferred niche

Become a GASRian!

Mattie

GASR Events/contest Survey

Fervent    737

Just a reminder that this survey is to help us improve events in 2018 with the feedback we get from the community. So please take it seriously and keep it event/contest related. 

This survey isn't meant for you to express your dislike towards admins or any staff member. 

Thanks! 

• Like 5

Karismic    1,208
4 hours ago, Fervent said:

Just a reminder that this survey is to help us improve events in 2018 with the feedback we get from the community. So please take it seriously and keep it event/contest related. 

This survey isn't meant for you to express your dislike towards admins or any staff member. 

Thanks! 

The fact that you even have to mention that last part is kind of sad.  Is that really happening??  

Kita    851
42 minutes ago, Karismic said:

The fact that you even have to mention that last part is kind of sad.  Is that really happening??  

It honestly wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately. 

DONE DIDDLY DID IT! :chrimascat: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fervent    737
36 minutes ago, Karismic said:

Sadly :lazecry:It was just a little something, nothing too big but I just wanted to make sure people know this is for event/contest and not staff/GASR in general. Just in case it wasn't clear enough :hee:

On another note! You guys are providing us with some really good feedback and giving us a better idea of what you like and want. And a few of you suggested some nice ideas!! I wish I knew who suggested what though LOL So we can give you credit if we do turn it into an actual event! 

Remember!! You can also suggest your ideas here: 

Or through PM to me or Mattie! 

• Like 3

Hope    440

AAAND done! I love the fact that you'e even hosting events AND a survey about them to gather feedback. 

I'm so excited to hear so many people come up with more event suggestions! :applause:

I'm looking forward to the upcoming events for sure! 

Hopefully I can take part in many next year! :lldesire:

• Like 2

Fervent    737
6 minutes ago, Hope said:

AND a survey about them to gather feedback. 

YES! We love to hear from the community especially for something that is designed for you guys to participate in! 

9 minutes ago, Hope said:

I'm so excited to hear so many people come up with more event suggestions

!!! SAME!! Some were really creative and sounds really fun! I'm excited for 2018 because we will pushing out events like crazy !!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Hope    440

@Fervent  AHHHH!

b736f3c1f5c9bb489680cd31eeb4fe4ea68164b1

Don't get me more excited as I already am! I'm SOOO digging 2018 already! I'm ready.       :lazeplz:

And well, I don't take it at all for granted that you listen to our feedback and even give us the opportunity to speak our minds. 

Thats not something many places do. Let's just take a step back and appreciate that for a moment. So hey, thanks guys. :byaslove:

• Like 4

doll    715

did the survey when it came out, but just wanted to say that i'm glad i was able to participate in this current survey.

last surveys i wasn't on time to take them, so i'm glad i could be a part of this one! :cutehehehaaas:

although my typing style is much different when filling out surveys than when i'm typing normally so it might be hard to distinguish it..

either way, thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of this!

:cutehehed:

• Like 1

LyricalMuse    46

The moment you hit the send button after you have thoughtfully answered every question and you don't realize your wi-fi  has dropped.  FML!   :cry:     I shall try again tomorrow. My brain is done for the night.

• Like 1

Dykz    867

All done! Sorry if I weird y'all out. 

Related image

• Like 1

Lazy    3,998

Don't worry, I'll make a survey for you guys to express your hatred of me at a later date.  For now, focus on events and event related matters since they have nothing to do with your personal opinions of me.

:fingerguns:

• Haha 4
  • Wink 1