× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jordi

$10 dddeal – OPEN! – 4/5

OHHHHH YAAASSS thanks for the tag my beautiful Moo. I do love this style. Do you do couples @Jordi?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Projection said:

OHHHHH YAAASSS thanks for the tag my beautiful Moo. I do love this style. Do you do couples @Jordi?

i do! the price would have to be doubled, though :3c

That's totally fine. Lemme go over my finances and talk to moo since we have oc's in the same universe. May also post one of my monster girls. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Projection said:

That's totally fine. Lemme go over my finances and talk to moo since we have oc's in the same universe. May also post one of my monster girls. 

PLEASE DO AHHHH i love me all the monster girls :bapplause:

also alright, please take your time! i look forward to your order!!

• Like 2

YOU'RE SO STINKIN' CUTE OMLLLLL 

:lazerollcry:

• Like 2

(edited)

form

name: Projection and iMoo

ref(s): Adelaide (iMoo) Lemonade (Me)

idea/pose/details: ♥♥♥ or  ♥♥♥ - Like these but looking forward, and feel free to change the expression to be more like their characters. 

We like the look of the first and I posted the second for more of the legs as a ref. 

other: DOGIS and dp crops with our names by the corresponding chars pleaseee. 

@iMoo anything else you wanna add darlin'?

form

name: Projection 

ref(s): Dolls these are my newest monster girls Moo helped make.

I know they aren't super detailed, but I was hoping you'd be willing to help with that so I could get a clear idea that's out of the pixel form.

If it's to hard, I can look for refs just lemme know O: Feel free on doing any one of them. Rhody is a demon type, Judie is like a patchwork zombie, and Memory is a guide for spirits.

idea/pose/details: Artistic Freedom!

other: DOGIS

Edited by Projection
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Projection said:

Form looks perfect to me~

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Projection said:

form

name: Projection and iMoo

ref(s): Adelaide (iMoo) Lemonade (Me)

idea/pose/details: ♥♥♥ or  ♥♥♥ - Like these but looking forward, and feel free to change the expression to be more like their characters. 

We like the look of the first and I posted the second for more of the legs as a ref. 

other: DOGIS and dp crops with our names by the corresponding chars pleaseee. 

form

name: Projection 

ref(s): Dolls these are my newest monster girls Moo helped make.

I know they aren't super detailed, but I was hoping you'd be willing to help with that so I could get a clear idea that's out of the pixel form.

If it's to hard, I can look for refs just lemme know O: Feel free on doing any one of them. Rhody is a demon type, Judie is like a patchwork zombie, and Memory is a guide for spirits.

idea/pose/details: Artistic Freedom!

other: DOGIS

OOOO accepted omg your girls are so precious AAHHH

i'm excited to get onto these :3c thank you guys SO MUCH

• Like 1

@Jordi NUU THANK YOU DEARRR Let me know which doll you like when you can, and we can discuss over ideas for her if you wanna! It be fun to make her more in depth with you.

So I have this new Oc, based on me. But I don't have any art of her yet, only refs; Is that okay to order with? ;a;

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Valeer said:

So I have this new Oc, based on me. But I don't have any art of her yet, only refs; Is that okay to order with? ;a;

yes! just be specific with what you'd like because i want nothing but to satisfy commissioners 

17 hours ago, Projection said:

@Jordi NUU THANK YOU DEARRR Let me know which doll you like when you can, and we can discuss over ideas for her if you wanna! It be fun to make her more in depth with you.

i really really like memory and the concept for her.........

however, i'll happily do whichever one is your favorite or you definitely want to expand of the idea of them first!! just lmk in pm if you want to discuss one, or let me decide!!

• Like 2

Thank you ❤️ I'm going to Pm you a image or two because I don't wanna have them on show here lmao. I'll have my order up in a few ❤️

• Like 1

Ok, so! I wanted to finally get an Oc that is based on me as a person. I tend to do a lot of writing and roleplaying and I've never really made an Oc that's been, well, me. So rather than get another Oc done that is all smiley and happy, I wanted to get something that is more defining to me and the many emotions, issues and problems that I go through but tend to hide so I can make sure those around me are happy. So I guess here she is! 

name: Sunny

ref(s): Sunny

I hope you can get some inspiration from this, I kinda just pinned a lot of things relevant to me; Eye colour, hair colour and length, skin colour and just overall likes.

idea/pose/details:

There are a few poses in the url, but if you wanted a more in-depth sort of personality about her so you could have artistic freedom, then I'm just going to write a little tidbit under here if that's okay. 😄

Sunny is the kind of girl that always seems to smile, even without reason. But if caught unexpectedly, the smile would have slipped and she'd have a more somber look about her. Often battling with her own inner demons of anxiety and more pressing cases, she doesn't tend to have many friends and can count on one hand those she trusts. Despite having inner turmoil, she'll always put her friends first and will assure them that'll she be there regardless of the hour if she is needed. But sometimes, due to her emotional state, she'll have phases where the only thing she can do is put herself down and question whether her friendship is enough for some, or if she could try harder to be liked. There are occasions where an act of kindness or a simple enjoyment over her favourite hobby can elicit a positive and honest smile. 

Only a little bit. ;a; 

Other: Thank you for considering this order; I shall send you an image through Pm very shortly. Also, Dogis. ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valeer said:

Ok, so! I wanted to finally get an Oc that is based on me as a person. I tend to do a lot of writing and roleplaying and I've never really made an Oc that's been, well, me. So rather than get another Oc done that is all smiley and happy, I wanted to get something that is more defining to me and the many emotions, issues and problems that I go through but tend to hide so I can make sure those around me are happy. So I guess here she is! 

name: Sunny

ref(s): Sunny

I hope you can get some inspiration from this, I kinda just pinned a lot of things relevant to me; Eye colour, hair colour and length, skin colour and just overall likes.

idea/pose/details:

There are a few poses in the url, but if you wanted a more in-depth sort of personality about her so you could have artistic freedom, then I'm just going to write a little tidbit under here if that's okay. 😄

Sunny is the kind of girl that always seems to smile, even without reason. But if caught unexpectedly, the smile would have slipped and she'd have a more somber look about her. Often battling with her own inner demons of anxiety and more pressing cases, she doesn't tend to have many friends and can count on one hand those she trusts. Despite having inner turmoil, she'll always put her friends first and will assure them that'll she be there regardless of the hour if she is needed. But sometimes, due to her emotional state, she'll have phases where the only thing she can do is put herself down and question whether her friendship is enough for some, or if she could try harder to be liked. There are occasions where an act of kindness or a simple enjoyment over her favourite hobby can elicit a positive and honest smile. 

Only a little bit. ;a; 

Other: Thank you for considering this order; I shall send you an image through Pm very shortly. Also, Dogis. ❤️ 

ahh accepted! i'll reply to your pm now with further questions :3c

@Jordi Sorry! Been super busy but.. I'm fine with giving you the freedom!

@Jordi Sorry girl, can I cancel my Cordelia request? (The octo lady, lmao)

On 5/14/2018 at 11:25 AM, iMoo said:

@Jordi Sorry girl, can I cancel my Cordelia request? (The octo lady, lmao)

yes yes that's fine :3

• Thanks 1

Gorgeous!!!

She looks cute af! My friend will love it. ❤️❤️❤️ 

ef90c09e74d214e5c35ca0655da70c81.png