× Gasr Forum Dashboard Forums Gallery Exchange Radar Rules & Information Community Guidelines DMCA Guidelines Staff List Member List Helpful Links Wiki Report a Bug Help
New Currencies + Payment Updates Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cain

League of Legends

Adc main (sadly) Fave champs are Draven (mastery 7 and only been banned once, which is an achievement) Sivir, cait and jinx.

Kinda play some support for my boyfriend to be an egirl buT

bloody hate passive supports, :pthumbsup: and Morgana, always seem to walk into those Q's.

Currently gold 3 20-30 lp hit gold 1 last season but demoted before plat.

I play eu and na because different friends in different places.

Been playing for around 3 seasons however still learning how certain things work :psmile:

I HATE LOL BUT I CAN'T STOP LOVING IT BECAUSE I MET MY BOYFRIEND PLAYING AND IN 10 DAYS WILL BE OUR FOURTH ANNIVERSARY :lazetears: 

• Love 4

I love Pyke, he's actually so much fun to play lol

• Love 1

i hate playing against pyke in lane especially if the person knows what they're doing.. it literally hurts mi

or my adc just goes in while the eerie music is playing and you're sweating bullets

• Love 1

Support main here.. Lulu main with nami and leona a close second, I play the occasional soraka too. I enjoy my adcs aggressive and I'm quite aggressive as well. Duo queue with a gold Draven a lot >:) 

Bought pyke immediately and learning him, I think he's either a hit or miss. If you're countered and you miss your qs then you're pretty much screwed, he's quite low utility. Get in there and smash things up and you're op.

I made a EUW smurf if any of y'all wanna play with me huehue.

username is Miss Vee

I think Pyke is a joke personally, fun sure, but as soon as I see a Pyke on the enemy team (especially if someone thinks they can play it jungle lol), it's usually just a free win. Champ has nothing going on for it, squishy as hell, no waveclear, no poke, just sits back in teamfights and waits for people to get low.

He's an assassin engage support though... He doesn't need waveclear

I think people just hear "assassin" and assume he has to one shot people on his own, when that is not the case, that's why he's a support and not a solo laner/jungler. He has more cc than traditional assassins too because of that, he's supposed to help the carries.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

I assassin my ass. Again, all he needs to do is wait for his ultimate to be up and BOOM useful for last hitting kills. Ooo, so outplayed. Assassins are people who stealth in and kill the carries, and HOPEFULLY gets out. He does not do that. He either stealths in, dashes and gets cc’d; stealths in, dashes, ults his target who immediately gets healed by something, or just sits and waits for his actual bruiser/tank/juggernaut jungle to do their job and last hits everything. There is nothing you can say to me about Pyke to make him truly interesting to me as an “assassin” support.

Edited by Neurial

This damn meta is screwed. I'm forced to play brand and fiddle support to win and my premade adc is basically useless with the champions she mains. ;-; I don't mean to get all the kills but adc's barely deal damage anymore. Also has anyone noticed that quinn wasn't in the nerfs. She's considered a toplaner so everyone is playing her bot now.

• Love 1

woohoo my girl quinn always a pain in the ass

451537443930505216.gif?v=1