Hi, I am GREYW90, a self-learned artist and I art as a hobby.
I started digital painting in September 2014, only get serious since June 2017.
Please refrain from reposting my stuffs w/o permissions.
Some artworks are SOLD or commissioned OCs.
I freelance sometimes, so hit me up if you want a commission from me.
Commission Sheet: docs.google.com/document/d/1E-…
You also can find me here:
• I appreciate people telling my art is good, their kind words give me a sense of appreciation for my efforts.
• Still, deep down, I know that my arts are always, not good enough.
• "Lack of skills is not a style, don't use style as a defences for bad foundations" I don't where I saw this quote, but it struck me very hard.
• Most of the time I spent on a piece is looking at its imperfections and finding its flaws. Then I can't help but hate it.
• Yet, I am one hell of a lazy-ass, I don't learn actively, I hardly go all my way to look for tutorials or painting techniques.
• I paint with my guts, works best when my brain shut down, don't plan, just draw.
• I am trying to find my own style, a style that I am comfortable with, a style that isn't an eye sore when I look at it, a style that I can express freedom when working on it.
• Current: F techniques!!! I DRAW HOWEVER I WANT.
If you like my stuffs, and have some extras to spare, support me a lil’ will ya?
Ko-fi link : ko-fi.com/greywr