Hi, I am GREYW90 , you can call me Jenni if you want , i am a self-learned artist and I art as a hobby.
I am kind of a shy person but i am friendly by default
I freelance sometimes, so hit me up if you want a commission from me.
If you wanna see more of my works, here goes:
Deviant Art : greywalker2 (Main)
Art Station: greyw90 (Main)
Tumblr : greyw90 (Main)
Pivix : 15472115 (Delayed)
Twitter : Greyw90 (Delayed)
- I appreciate people telling my art is good, their kind words give me a sense of appreciation for my efforts.
- Still, deep down, i know that my arts are always, not good enough.
- "Lack of skills is not a style, don't use style as a defense for bad foundations" I don't where i saw this quote, but it struck me very hard.
- It may be funny, or hypocrite some might say it, I honestly don't like my own arts very much.
- Most of the time i spent on a piece is looking at its imperfections and finding its flaws. Then I can't help but hate it.
- Yet, I am one hell of an lazy-ass, I don't learn actively, I hardly go all my way to look for tutorials or painting techniques.
- I paint with my guts, works best when my brain shut down, don't plan, just draw.
- I am trying to find my own style, a style that i am comfortable with, a style that isn't an eye sore when i look at it, a style that i can express freedom when working on it.
- Recently, i think i found it, maybe.