Tangerines

Chibi DPs - Full [$6 SALE]

logo-photoshop

Hi, everyone! I've decided to temporarily stop future orders from rolling in because I want to catch up with the current ones. I'm also going to switch doing orders from the bribe to regular slot occasionally, depends on the situation.

When I open again, I will raise my price from $6 to $7 because my chibis are slightly getting more detailed. Extra goodies will stay the same. Current orders are not affected with the price change! I hope you understand. :keyes:

I will let you know when I'm accepting orders again. Thank you for your attention! :cutefingergun:

GENERAL RULES

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Before considering on ordering a chibi from me, please read these general rules carefully.

• Follow all GASR rules that has been listed.

• The order takes some time to finish due to how busy I am. Important updates will be announced at the very top of this shop and also on the radar (alias status updates).

• The commission is for personal uses only! When used, please credit me. You're also not allowed to resell, trace, and claim that you made the commission on your own.

• No refunds, unless I’m unable to do your order.

• All payment will be done through Paypal. An invoice will be sent to you with the partial payment allowance. You will only need to pay 50% of the payment upfront. Once the order is finished, you can pay the rest.

• I will send a sketch and some further steps for you to state changes. Once I've started the proper coloring process, you are no longer able to state any further changes.

You're free to leave some questions by replying to this thread if you're having trouble with one of these statements!

• I’m accepting private orders! Feel free to submit your form via personal message. Your name will still appear in respective slots, but your form will remain private. WIPs of your order will sometimes be posted to "bump" this shop.

• For animations, I can't do blinking and bouncy stickers at the same time since I still can't time them properly. :bhee:

• Please don't hesitate if you want your drawing to have a specific background, pose, and stickers! If not stated, I'll try my best to come up with something. :byes:

• What I can draw: Girls and cute boys, pastel characters, kemonomimi, multiple characters, and small amount of gore.

• What I can’t draw: NSFW, romantic couples, macho boys, bikinis (anything related to it), animals, robots and mechas, and facial hair.

• Please type in DIZZYTANGERINES as proof that you've read both general rules and additional information!

REGULAR SLOTS (UNLIMITED WAITLIST)

BRIBE SLOTS (LIMITED)

I can only do one order at a time. Submitted forms after the first slot has been taken will added to the waiting list. Upfront payment is not required to be in the list! I might start doing some orders although the first slot has been taken depending on my mood and time.

1. Cheebii

Spoiler

Password: DIZZYTANGERINES

Text: Chibs

Expression: Sweet, Flustered

References: https://toyhou.se/4045372.deli

Additional Goodies: Holding a Duck Plushy?

Paypal Email:[email protected]

Estimated Price: $8? uwu

2. Babas

Spoiler

Password: dizzytangerines

Text: lil Dee

Expression: smug, almost :3 faced

References: my lil neko girl .. she has long, brown, curly hair; light brown eyes; light olive skin.

& she has a green sprout on her head! make her slightly blushing, too pls n__n b

Background: pastel yellow with added hearts and stars sticker-things?!

Additional Goodies: for her to be holding a bitten taiyaki pancake (+$2)

Paypal Email[email protected] ~

Estimated Price: ($8) !!

3. Toxicpunkette (Waiting)

Spoiler

Text:toxicpunkette

Watermark::toxicpunkette

Expression: https://sta.sh/0hwle6ljcli

References: https://sta.sh/21tjoklrxi6f?edit=1

Paypal Email: [email protected]

Estimated Price: $6

Expression: https://sta.sh/018q8kc1guny

References: https://sta.sh/2atzq066u12?edit=1

Estimated Price: $6

4. LiLMooMoo (Waiting)

Spoiler

REGULAR CHIBI FORM

Text: LILMooMoo

Watermark: LiLMooMoo 

Expression: shy smile 

References: 💜

Extra Goodies: she has bunny ears forget to post that but it in the adopt / artist freedom 

Estimated Price: 6$

5. Hauntings (Waiting)

Spoiler

BUILD-A-CHIBI FORM

Text: Hauntings

Watermark: Haunt!

Expression: Sleepy/Exhausted one or Reference !

Skin tone: Pale!

Hairstyle and Color: Like this! or a messy hair style!

Eye Color: Dark Brown!

Outfit: A maroon sweatshirt with a little black dinosaur, sleeping a little bit and either on top or underneath it saying, "dino-snore"

(If you can't do the text, would you be able to use the dino?)

Extra Goodies: She usually wears a black snaphack, going from her "cozy" atire. A slight blush along with small bunny teeth that usually stick out.

Brown hair, a little chubby!

Paypal Email: [email protected]

Estimated Price: 7! (Def will tip. ♥)

Password: DIZZYTANGERINES ♥

6.PastelHiccups (Waiting)

Spoiler

REGULAR CHIBI FORM

Text: Kat

Watermark: PastelHiccups  (Changed my name on imvu. )

Expression: Surprised I spose.  Like the cute little couple you made.  The one with her mouth like O.  Lol.  

References:  So this is one of my old dp's I have always loved.  ♥♥♥   I would like her eye color to be the color of this ones. ♥♥♥

Extra Goodies: Just the goodies on her head. If you could make them all let me know.   Oh and blinking!! 

Paypal Email:  Will send to you in pm.  

Estimated Price: Lemme know.  

Password:  DIZZYTANGERINES

Orders in this list are top prioritized, although the first slot has been taken! If you're interested in reserving yourself a seat here, you can take a look at the extra goodies section

1. Vanatei (Private Order)

2. Boogz (Private Order)

REGULAR CHIBI

BUILD-A-CHIBI

If your character has already-made art, then this option is for you! Please provide image-only references. Description is only allowed in a few words.

full-1.gif.ee9a8f14c769d301eb4f51bc60503511.gif

Price: $6 USD (May increase due to complexity)

REGULAR CHIBI FORM

Text:

Watermark:

Expression:

References:

Extra Goodies:

Paypal Email:

Estimated Price:

Password:

If you're thinking of making a character completely from scratch, this option is specially for you! Please provide clear references of how you want your character to look like. You can also provide the closest reference of a certain item and describe how you really want it to look like in a few words.

dp-crop-lemons

Price: $6 USD (May increase due to complexity)

BUILD-A-CHIBI FORM

Text:

Watermark:

Expression:

Skin tone:

Hairstyle and Color:

Eye Color:

Outfit:

Extra Goodies:

Paypal Email:

Estimated Price:

Password:

EXTRA GOODIES

Extra Character - 50% of Normal Price

Bribe Slot Ticket - $3

Plushies/Holding Object - $2

Blinking/Winking Animation - $2

Bouncy Animation for Mini Stickers - $1

Edited by Tangerines
  • Like 7

🍊 Rewards 🍊

For every purchase, you will get a 🍉. Everytime you reach three, your watermelons will be replaced with a 🍊, which is a 30% discount coupon! You can use it whenever like. Once used, the tangerine stamp will disappear. You can exchange three tangerine stamps for a free custom!

Hiroki 🍉

Katwaii 🍉

Vanatei 🍉🍉

Pey 🍉🍉

Shoua 🍉

LiLMooMoo 🍉

Cymette 🍉

Boogz 🍉

Valkyrie 🍉

Keai 🍉

NOTE - The first four users listed are the ones that has ordered a custom from my old shop!

🍊 Current Goal🍊

A new drawing tablet! :kwave:

$93 / $1000

🍊 Finished DPs and Premades 🍊

Spoiler

975177846_dpstars.png.e8ed4bdab4d5c96689ed90932e15bd2d.png dp-moomoo premde dp-crop-lemons

valkyrie-comm.gif.2338386a534da50c92121f8411d94495.gif full-1.gif.ee9a8f14c769d301eb4f51bc60503511.gif

Edited by Tangerines
  • Like 2

🍊 And my shop is open! 🍊

:lazeoverkill:

Edited by Tangerines
  • Like 1

@Valkyrie Hi! Your sketch is done! I didn't draw the patterns on your dress and logos on each plushies just yet because I usually do them during my coloring process. Let me know if there are any changes! :blove:

valkyrie-comm-sketch

• Like 2

That's beyond cute! Is there anyway to make the rez symbol above my head smaller so it shows fully? Other then that, no changes!! SO CUTE, she's gonna loooove it! :uncunceunce:

• Like 1

@Valkyrie I cleaned up the sketch and added some base colors! I made the lines black so that the "black" half of each hairs are more visible. You're right, the rez symbol looks way better when it's fully shown. XD

Let me know if there are any changes!

colored

• Like 1

@Valkyrie Your order is finished! Thank you so much for ordering! Your order was so much fun to do. :klove:

You can send the rest of the payment now. ^w^

valkyrie-comm.gif.103bdc19a4c48b7bd7c9d3e7de62b0ff.gif

Edited by Tangerines
  • Like 2

I sent the rest of the payment + tip! Thank you so much! It looks wonderful!

• Thanks 1

@Valkyrie Got it! Thank you so much! 💕

@Keai Your order is next up! I've sent the invoice. You can pay 50% of the payment upfront. ^o^

Edited by Tangerines
  • Like 1

Hello! Payment sent ~ :kcheeks:

• Like 1

@Keai The sketch is done! I didn't draw the bow on her top because it looks a little too crowded, especially there's already a similar bow as her choker. Let me know if there are any changes! :bfstar:

(I had trouble drawing her paw gloves because it's my first time drawing them, so this is the best pose I can give you. :kwave:)

163090757_keaisketch.png.76f4f0746024aaa8bd39e2c0bd9fbe5c.png

• Like 1

That is so cuteee! No changes required, thank you! ^^

Ps: Great job on the kitty paw, looks great teehee ~ :lazierblush:

• Like 1

@Keai Thanks! I'll add some base colors and show them to you when I'm done! I'll also try to modify the hair because I'm still not satisfied with how it looks. xD

• Like 1

Alrighty, take your time~!

Do what you want, have fun with it! :byaslove:

• Thanks 1

Expression: https://sta.sh/0hwle6ljcli

References: https://sta.sh/21tjoklrxi6f?edit=1

Extra Goodies: (If none, you can either leave this blank or just type a "-")

Estimated Price:

PasswordDIZZYTANGERINES

Expression: https://sta.sh/018q8kc1guny

References: https://sta.sh/2atzq066u12?edit=1

Extra Goodies: (If none, you can either leave this blank or just type a "-")

Estimated Price:

PasswordDIZZYTANGERINES

• Like 1