Happy pride month you beautiful people ♥

Bilderesultat for happy pride month gif

• Like 2

Image result for pride month tumblr gif

happy pride month everybody!

:llampret:

my story:

Spoiler

I know its probably very dumb of me to sit here and talk about being straight- but i wasnt always straight, and thats the point of this.

Basically, growing up my dad always used to tell me i was ugly, unappealing, and told me I wasn't good enough. He would shame me for thinking guys were attractive and never let me date. This basically shaped my way of thinking for a LONG time. I never thought I would be good enough for a guy, so I never tried to explore a relationship with one. (Even to this day I'm very heavily affected by this, and that's why coming out this year was so important for me.) In middle school I was best friends with a girl who identified as pansexual. All of our friends at that point were bisexual or pansexual- and it opened my eyes to the fact that I could try and see if maybe I was too. I did eventually begin falling for my best friend later that year and before we went off into high school, she gave me my first kiss. After beginning highschool my dad went into a coma and (as cruel as this sounds without knowing full context) it was the best thing that could've happened to me. I began feeling comfortable with the idea of being curious. Not only in just girls, but just dating in general. At this point in my life I really did belive I was pansexual, but I had only been romantically involved with only girls. My first few relationships with guys were all long distant and online...and they were terrible. And my only in person relationships had been with girls. At the end of my freshman year I had gotten involved with another good friend of mine and she made me realize something that's confused me for the last couple of years. She made me realize that I have no sexual attraction to girls- only romantic attraction. Fast forward through the next few years of me dating other guys online- I had met a girl from South Africa online. Things with her moved way too fast and they (of course) didn't last. But that was a wake up call for me; I thought she was so perfect for me, but as soon as she tried to get sexual, I flaked and couldn't bring myself to do anything. I had a lot of back and forth thoughts since then. I thought that maybe I was just bisexual or curious, but eventually I just settled on the fact that I'm heterosexual and biromantic. Coming out as that was harder to do than when I came out as Pansexual. It felt embarrassing at first, as if I shouldn't even be having to do this. But, the reason why it's been such a hard thing to come to terms with- is  because the idea of me coming out as heterosexual involves me loving myself and being confident enough to say that I'm good enough for guys. And that's something I haven't felt was true in the last 18 years of my life. I'm sorry if this was like really dumb, I just wanted to share my own story ;__;

We should all have the confidence to say who we are and what we like, and nothing should ever hold us back from that.

Edited by Hopey
  • Like 5

lgbt love GIF by ADWEEK

• Like 1

This is so excitinggggg 

may I get help with my overlay too please 

26470415-681E-4D03-953E-B808831D7DAB.jpeg.933ec9abbd0b37be0a96d824b0c4eba5.jpeg3246D17C-6920-4D96-8B8B-618C44E0B32D.png.66176444101da7e90e74ae6c8e82cf5f.png

• Like 1

anigif_sub-buzz-19265-1529695193-2.gif

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH <333333333

I can't wait to attend the pride march in drag!!!!!!!

• Like 5

have to participate <3 :walove:

• Like 1

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆  !

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 !

Spoiler

still struggling to actually say that I am Pansexual but at the same time .. I feel as if I don’t want to put a label on myself or explain myself to anyone who ask me a million questions about who/what I love and enjoy !! Although the real reason I struggle to actually  say anything about it is because whenever I try to introduce myself to new people (mostly cis men) come at me with the “wow that’s hot” “so you love women too”  “can we have a threesome” I just don’t love women.. why is it that they think i just love women when I am attracted to anyone and everyone in the LGBTQ+ community  ... is it wrong of me to think that they just want me for their fetishized dreams?? lately i’ve been struggling with that and it fucking sucks.

P.S. Can someone put this filter on my pic for me.. thank u sm!

C71369E6-8F36-4A8B-819B-8F4730B3C9A6.png.3cf29909ee12c979f89e1ef6f92eeb25.png

• Like 4

Happy pride month everyone! Spread the love, equality and rainbow. :bapplause:

love is love pride GIF by TALLY WEiJL

Also, can someone help me with adding an overlay to my picture! Thank you in advance. :psmile:

vodkeh1.gif.4286656f77abe1685a5b6536833d9495.gif.3c24a105d9150119b68bd22901569717.giflgbt_rainbow_by_flikzz-dcb9b1z.png.f59a8a18d31698cfd8075f70a0d4f14a.png

• Like 1

@Sei Thank you!!!

• Like 1

These overlays are amazing and I'm all for this event. Happy Pride Month!

Hmm a bit about me then . . . psst open to read 

Spoiler

I never really cared much for attachments, romantic and especially not sexual ones. I always described myself as a robot because of how I processed things logically rather than felt them. I'd have to tell myself that this was where a normal person would insert a romantic gesture or act in a sexual way, but I'd never feel it. I'm perfectly fine with just having a bunch of platonic friendships. It wasn't till this year that I was guided through the spectrum of asexuality. I've found that I'm more asexual than greyromantic or aromantic. I'm still figuring it out myself tbh but I like knowing that I'm not such an anomaly as I've come to consider myself. I'm still going to call myself a bot though, a cool bot.

• Like 3

Happy pride month all you lovely gorgeous people hope you all have a wonderful time~

gay pride GIF by Eva

• Like 1

Snap_o4rglmVUEI403860636.gif.616588f595639187dc1484a12c6c2ec7.gifHi can someone help me out with the overlay thank you a bunch♡pansexual_by_flikzz-dcb9b43.png.270ff50330400ecc8d5becbef905c78c.png

Edited by Zvirx
Mess up♡
  • Like 2