Pupper

[2019] LGBTQ+ Pride Event

FilthyBothAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif.15e04854f8252ea1a674d8d036647734.gif

♥ HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ♥

Thank you to the people who may not be in the LGBTQ+ community, but continue to make us feel more than welcomed 

Thank you for making us feel comfortable enough to be ourselves, and being open-minded.

Thank you for including us in stories, shows, and wanting the best for us while the world continues to grow.

Thank you to everyone who encourages the growth, endless love, and never ending support. 

I hope everyone feels extra loved this month, and no one feels left out. ♥

Never be afraid to be yourselves.

Never be afraid to become a role-model, or inspire people.

To the people who were brave enough to come out when it was complicated, you are my inspiration.

You're why I feel strength in who I am, and why I know I'm not alone.

You're not alone either, we're all here.

We love you. :byaslove:

(this probably sounded mushy or weird and silly, but it's 6am and a girl needed to GET IN HERE)

• Like 9

tumblr_o85n8jHQae1udh5n8o1_500.gif

So, I do identify as Pansexual. However, this year I'm wearing the Lipstick Lesbian flag to wave at those who assume I'm one!

Also to support my fellow Lipstick Lesbians, because who doesn't love cute females? :3

On a serious note: Happy Pride Day everyone, and don't be afraid to be yourself. Love whoever you want as long as they make you happy!

So proud to see how far the LGBTQ+ community has come, and each year helps many appreciate who they are.

Thank you to everyone who aids in this event - courage is always an inspiring trait  :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 5

I'm happy to walk on the streets of my country without fearing of what I wear, how I talk or walk. 

I'm grateful to have been accepted by my parents, sister, friends and others as I broke down with them as I cried and can now talk about love as freely as them.

I'm proud of those who live to love beyond gender, who look past etiquettes, culture, skin colour, looks and quirks. Of those who found acceptance in everyone despite having been unaccepted and turned hate into love and strength.

I'm beyond grateful to share this earth with anyone that strives for a better tomorrow: for a world of acceptance, where everyone can be loved no matter their story.

Pride is more than to show your colours; It's a reminder that you're loved and accepted wether short or tall, skinny or fat, black or white, hetero or gay. A reminder that you are deserving of love as much as anyone else: You're NEVER alone.

Despite all the pain that I felt as a teen, the isolation of not being able to talk about myself or the fear of not being accepted by those I love: problems that ripple through anxiety in my personality and intimate connections and friendships today: I will do my best to keep spreading love, joy and keep on smiling. Thanks for reading, may it inspire you as much as I've been by the bright lights that are in my life.

Happy pride month. ❤

Edited by Martinus
  • Like 9

I got old dp from last year and using it 8)

aww man it not moving tho even its gif. lel

can someone do it for me? :3

melinasusi2_by_cap_serum-dc4uf40.gif.a27aeeb5cb82c6642198072d44335820.gif spacer.png

Edited by Melina
  • Like 2

lgbt love GIF by ADWEEK

• Like 1

i'm iiinnn

Happy pride month!!

tenor.gif.bc33ff9f777b8e2f067ba5b8839de24c.gif

Edited by ExDies
  • Like 1

Happy Pride Month! :byaslove:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1223875433_lgbtpic.gif.2549163922b04638890857621db62c54.gif

Happy Pride Mont:gasrpriderevamp: 

• Like 2

Happy Pride Month!:gasrpriderevamp:

rainbow brite GIF

• Like 1

gay pride GIF by Eva

I love and support everyone!!

Be yourself!!

Love each other!!

:klove:

• Like 2

anigif_sub-buzz-21609-1474654320-2.gif.e19ea5e36264007e388d412ed70555de.gif

• Like 3

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

I'm so incredibly happy to be surrounded by friends and family that support me for who I am,

especially from my best friend who knew me by another name and as another person. There was no questioning, no hate, just love and support.

I'm so grateful to be surrounded by new and old friends who are the best beans in the WHORLD (except for jah apparently)

I am proud to be Mac!!

Edited by Darksiders
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Darksiders said:

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

I'm so incredibly happy to be surrounded by friends and family that support me for who I am,

especially from my best friend who knew me by another name and as another person. There was no questioning, no hate, just love and support.

I'm so grateful to be surrounded by new and old friends who are the best beans in the WHORLD (except for jah apparently)

I am proud to be Mac!!

im sorry bb i only bully u because i love u very deepyly my little walrus 

• Haha 1

happy pride month fellow gays

• Like 1