Pupper

[2019] LGBTQ+ Pride Event

So happy to see that this forum is in support of the LGBTQ+ community.

I have been uncomfortable about my sexuality for years and I'm thankful to have support from friends which allowed me to become who I am today.

Happy Pride Month!!! :byaslove:

• Like 1

lgbt GIF

• Like 2

This time of month always makes me happy! Not only because it’s getting warm out & I have an excuse to slap people with pool noodles at a pool party like a crazy lady, but I can also enjoy watching other people support one another by coming together in situations like these to tell eachother how proud we are to have come this far. Happy Pride Month, guys! We have come a long way and I am very proud to be pansexual and be apart of this lil art family right now. I love you guys! :byaslove:

• Like 5

lgbt love GIF by ADWEEK

• Like 2

Happy Pride Month to all you guys.

The overall love, respect, and support we have for one another is such a beautiful thing to see.

Be proud of who you are, and don't let anyone [and I mean no one]  tell you otherwise 

• Like 3

:fingerguns:Happy Pride Month!!♥:gasrpriderevamp:

• Like 1

gay pride love GIF by jewlybeads

PRIDE MONTH!!! 

F**K YEAH! 

Sowwy for the bad word! ;---; I get excited for Pride month on gasr!!

• Like 2

Yayy!! let's get this party on a roll!

Happy Pridmonth everyone!

Image result for pride month animated gif

" Stop waiting for someone to love you first. At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being

rewarded day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us

an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen,

since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal "

--- JH Hard, Frida Kahlo, 2 Corintbians 4:16-18

My coming out story!

Spoiler

Honestly, my story isn't very exciting haha. I came out to my parents about liking the same sex when I was about 9, I asked them if they would still love me if I liked girls. My father said that of course he would and that he would always support me no matter what and that I should never ask questions like that, that would ever make me doubt that. I can't remember if my mother had said anything honestly since I was so young, though they didn't really take me on my word since I was so young. I started to like boys later maybe around 11, school wasn't a problem honestly and I wasn't very open on my thoughts and feelings about who and what I liked. Growing up I never really thought about my gender and what I wanted, all I wanted when I was a kid was to play with barbies and littlest pet shops. When my sister had introduced me to her friend who was transgender it made me start to think about what or who I was. At first I thought I immediately thought I was transgender since the thoughts of being a boy made me feel happier than being a girl and when growing up I always tried to do " boy " things like trying to pee while standing (didn't go well) dress more boy-like, play with boy toys, etc. But when I started to identify as a boy people started to give me shit about it because I still liked "feminine things" or still wanted to be "girly". At the time I didn't know boys could also be feminine so I went through a whole gender crisis. I started to identify as genderfluid but scrapped that after I felt like I was about to puke every time someone called me by She / her pronouns, I found myself being the happiest when people used the phrases " Handsome " , " He / Him " , " Boy " etc so I decided to say fuck you to everyone and just identify as Transgender; this happened when I was around 11 - 12. When I finally came to terms with myself I decided to come out to my parents about it, I told my dad that I was bisexual first and his reaction wasn't anything amazing he just said ok and that he loved me LMAO. However, with my mother she was probably the most unsupportive person, she was already abusive and toxic but me being super naive decided to come out to her anyways, I told her that I liked boys and girls and she went absolutely ballistic and blamed my sister that she was corrupting me. I ended up not seeing my sister until I moved back with my father ( they separated ). I came out to my dad about me beings trans at 13, At the time I thought he wasn't happy about it and that he hated the idea but at the time we were preparing to move so he was stressed out to the max so there was a lot of confusion mixed with his reaction. My mother ended up taking me again since she had custody of me and while I was staying with her I had come out to her as trans, she was super mad and ended up yelling and hitting me, that day honestly changed my perspective around my mother and that was the first time I actually feared my mother. Growing up my mother neglected me and so I grew up being very clingy and reliable to others, so support from others meant a lot to me especially from my parents. That year had been super tough since the thought of my parents not supporting me, being isolated from my dads and siblings, moving constantly, and dealing with the abuse from mother put me through a bad depression. I ended up cutting my hair short by myself and my mother's solution was to forcefully put me in clothes that made me uncomfortable and dysphoric like dresses, skirts, heels, etc. I felt so empty and lost that I thought my best choice to run away from my mother was suicide. I did end up trying to kill myself by suffocation and drowning myself but it fell through and I ended up just calling 911. After that year I ended moving back with my dad then moving out to live with my sister, I cleared things up with my father and he was super supportive of me, I stopped talking to my mother and I started to go back to school and made lots of friends that support me tons. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs, a loving boyfriend and supportive friends and family,

Please never give up because all the troubles you experience are only momentary

and that all the things you endure will be worth it, in the end,

the experiences you experience will only make you stronger emotionally and physically

Be true to you and only you and never waste your time on others who won't love you for you

Happy pride month and I wish you an eternity of love!! 

Edited by Taehyung
glitchin out cri
  • Like 14

Happy pride month, Gasr! Always stay true to yourself, be proud of who you are. :flower:

• Like 1

Happy pride month to everyone!!!

@Taehyung makes me kinda sad that you had to go through that tbh.. its too early for this :'-- ( but I'm really glad you're doin so much better now and you're surrounded by loving people!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

:lleager:  Happy Pride month cuties!! :llampret:

• Like 2

Happy pride month to everyone! Love always wins. :bfyes:

• Like 1

Tried my hardest but it wasn't working out! D; Can someone help me put an overlay on pls! ♥

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Essence said:

Tried my hardest but it wasn't working out! D; Can someone help me put an overlay on pls! ♥

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

:klovee:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

37 minutes ago, shoua said:

:klovee:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Thank you so much!♥ I really appreciate it. ^-^

gay pride GIF by Eva

Also I want to say Happy Pride Month to each and everyone of you! I wish everyone the best of wishes on this special month!!

I think this is wonderful, love to everybody. Although I am straight I have so much love and respect for the LGBT+ community, live your life proud. :kcheeks:

• Like 1