Hey guys!

I would LOVE feedback on the official raffles we host!  I have a couple of questions I'd like to ask you guys regarding how we host them in the future and what would be included!

Question 1: Would you prefer we continue hosting raffles where all prizes are grouped together into one, or would you prefer each prize have its own separate raffle.  For example, if we wanted to auction off three different prizes, would you prefer them be posted in one raffle with ticket purchases going towards possibly winning any of the three, or would you prefer three raffles with one prize each so that you can focus purchasing tickets for the item you want the most?

Question 2: What else would you guys like to see in these raffles if we continue hosting them?  So far we've given away two tablets, art markers, sketching sets, knitting/crocheting supplies, and free Elite for a year.  We may have given more, I'd have to look it up, but those are what I can remember off the top of my head!  I am welcoming all ideas since I know there are so many items we could potentially raffle off, I just need to know what you guys would be interested in!

Future Raffle Item Suggestions:

• Headphones
  • Prismacolor Sets
  • Watercolor Markers

i don't know how well it could be executed but for raffle item options, what about something that could be used for all types of artists. like bought lessons from artists like Proko, i think a lot of people could benefit from that. juuuust a suggestion that came to mind. :gettingaway:

• Thanks 1

I was also thinking about raffling off licenses for Clip Studio Paint, ProCreate, and other drawing programs that are one-time purchases.

:ooohyas:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I think using gift cards as a raffle prize are cool! Like 3rd place can get a $5 giftcard to Starbucks or even better an amazon giftcard :drooly:

• Like 2

I think individual raffles are a great idea, it generates more revenue and shows you what people enjoyed being in a raffle. If something flops, you know that it won't do well in another raffle. I love the idea about the lessons from artists. I know there's a lot of skillshare classes that I'd love to take from artists! :klove:

• Like 1

Question 1: I think the first option, grouped together makes more sense and is more exciting in terms of "ooo I wonder which I'm going to win." I like the randomized aspect of it, also everyone has a fair chance of winning. 

Question 2: I absolutely love the idea of raffles for art programs. Materials for different mediums, like watercolor and calligraphy is really nice. You've offered sketching sets and such, so different mediums like that. It might encourage someone whose been tempted to try to engage in a raffle. Tbh if I saw the Bob Ross paint set I'd buy a million tickets. If someone that wins uses pens/paints you could maybe offer stationary supplies? Pen holders / nice travel kits / etc. 

• Like 2

Any other suggestions?  I've written down all posted in here except for ones that we've already implemented.

Don't be afraid to suggest different things!  As long as it's related to the arts or can benefit an artist, we will consider it!