Syerin

♡ Mesmerize | //Open// ♡ Slots 3/3 | 0/2 Bribe

♡      

|C U S T O M S

//Status: Open and Accepting
Welcome to my custom art section | Please read all rules carefully | See below for examples, information and the form 
//Rules: Breaking these rules will effect your ability to order from me in the future.
  • All general GASR rules apply
  • Please do not sell, reproduce, edit or claim my art as your own. This is art theft and will be reported immediately. My artwork takes a lot of time and effort and I don't appreciate others stealing it.
  • I have the right to refuse any order for any reason I see fit, whether the order doesn't interest me or whether I don't feel like I'm capable of completing it to a standard I would be happy with.
  • I only accept paypal unfortunately since I rarely use IMVU so have no use for credits. I do live in the UK so GBP is preferred however since most people on here are from the US, I will price everything in USD.
  • Half of the payment must be sent upfront with proof of payment once you've seen a WIP and are happy with it, after this if you choose to cancel a refund will not be given, nor will it be refunded after the piece has been finished.
  • Please be patient, my artwork takes a lot of time and effort and I do have a job that I have to work around. Depending on how busy I am it could take up to or more than a week to complete, this also depends on the size and detail of the order.
  • When ordering be sure to go into as much detail as you possibly can, provide references, if you're wanting specific poses or background ideas also provide references.
//Examples: Most recent > Older.
DP.png.e4aca36b5219f3506f2b599df199f2e6.pngDP.png.40d7a6aab5fa2c938451a839666fb999.pngDP.png.9fa246f0326e981272fa5efb5fea2033.pngVampyriaAnim.gif.19343ca29a58e3a59dbb95a036af9821.gifMermaid-DP-Animated-Preview.gif.7e65adb8d0c7dbadb502b3962dfff4b8.gif
//What you will recieve: //Prices: Prices are negotiable if less detail or work is required.

You will receive a 160x220 DP version of your order

and multiple crops if possible.

Animated and Non animated version

as well as the full version of your art piece.

• Bust up: $35
  • Half Body: $45
  • Knee Up: $60
  • Extra Character: Double the price
  • Animals: +$10
  • Animations: +$2/$5
  • Extra Text: +$1
//Form: Send either via PM, or post here in my store. //PaymentPayment is through Paypal only.

I want to order
Size: Bust/Half/Knee
Text: Name/Watermark extra versions will cost more
References: Provide a reference of your character and everything you want including please, the more references the better!
Background: Either a discription or some backround references, if you're unsure just tell me the theme you're going for and i'll try my best to come up with one that will best fit.
Animations: I can do simple animations, more detailed or difficult ones will cost more depending on the work required.
Price: I will correct if over or under.

• Paypal Email: Syerin@Outlook.com
  •  Or: http://www.paypal.me/SyerinArt
  • Please send payment as “Goods/Services” and select “No shipping address”
  • Please Provide proof of payment once you are satisfied with the WIP, as stated in the rules, half of payment is to be sent upfront due to time wasters in the past. required upfront
//Slots: Bribe slots ensure your custom piece is started sooner than regular slots.
Regular: Bribe:
  • Vitative
  • DBG
  • Sweetlor
  • Available
  • Available

♡   

• Like 3

Good luck loveee. Gonna keep a eye on this for the future :walove:

• Like 1

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Dbg said:

Good luck loveee. Gonna keep a eye on this for the future :walove:

Thankyou so much, sweetie :klove:

I want to order
Size: Bust up
Text: Nyte
Character(s): This OC <3
Background: You can find ideas in the link above^^
Animations: Dripping Blood c:
Price: $26 (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong^^')

8 minutes ago, Vampyria said:

I want to order
Size: Bust up
Text: Nyte
Character(s): This OC <3
Background: You can find ideas in the link above^^
Animations: Dripping Blood c:
Price: $26 (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong^^')

Oh lovely character! 

Well, my prices are in GBP, so converted it would be $32 BUT. Since you’re my first order and I’m super excited to do it, $26 will be fine! ^ - ^

ill get a WIP done for you, and once you’re happy with the structure you may send half the payment, is that okay with you? 

Glad you like her :D And sorry about that, But thank you! :D And yes, Thats fine, Hun <3 Can't wait to see her!

• Like 1

@Vampyria WIP - I know she looks a little rough right now, but she'll look a lot better once shes done I just need to know if you're happy with it so far, if you're happy with it you may send half of the payment through and I'll continue.

if not let me know what you'd like changing! :cutehehehaaas:

Spoiler

image.png.ae78b77949d858f29dccb19257f9aaef.png

• Like 1

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Vampyria said:

@Syerin No changes :D Sent half of payment ❤ 

1aUA9iVE_o.png

Recieved! - Thankyou, Ill continue with it now. C:

@Vampyria - Done!

I hope you like it. She was really fun to draw - also I noticed afterwards that I drew the cloak on her and did the dress from the other outfit, I apologize for that.

If you're happy with it, go ahead and send payment and ill get the un-watermarked to you!

VampyriaGif.gif.155005a0fea9bc146199509abe1ad0ce.gif

Spoiler

Vampyria5x7WM.png.6e679574537160e2f6e022882e8d4cb5.png

• Like 2

@Syerin

I love her! Thank you so much :D Glad You enjoyed my OC. Thats fine^^ I think the two look nice together regardless. I went ahead and sent the other half of payment. 

843He7FN_o.png

• Like 1

Booooop. She’s open everyone :3 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Posi said:

@Syerin

I really like your art,

I'll be sure to stop by and order a piece soon :cutehehehaaas:

Thankyou sweetie! :blove:

• Like 1

Hello, I want to ask if you do dp's for couples or no?

1 hour ago, KrysyCookiez said:

Hello, I want to ask if you do dp's for couples or no?

I do indeed! The prices for them are listed under the prices part in my first post. They depend on what kind of sizing you want for example bust, hip, knee etc etc. 

I want to order 
Size: Hip Up
Text: Krysy + Sky on the bottom
Character(s):  The image that I posted 
Background:  With hellish background

Animations: Animated fire

Price:  50$ feel free to correct me if I am wrong

img6.png

@KrysyCookiez Okay so hip up is $45 + $25 for the extra character and +$5 for the fire animation because it’s a little more detailed so it would be $75, if you’re happy with this let me know. Accepted if you are and I’ll start ASAP. I’ll give you a WIP and then half of the payment will be required and the rest when it’s done. :blove:

Let me know! If you think the pricing is unreasonable we could negotiate a lower price.