Reaper

GASR Mermay Event

GASR Mermay Event

mermaid misfits and monsters GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

I feel like it would be criminal to not enter this event after having an under the sea themed profile. 

PUT MY NAME DOWN

• Like 7

My oc Lid, try using the XD palette 1

1MZ5zqjK_o.png

Witch of the sea - with palette number 2

mGkRUckg_o.png

3 Sea animals (jellyfish, dolphins, etc.) with palette number 3

RO73ykdo_o.png

4. Royalty. ♥ with palette number 4

UwrIztrJ_o.png

5- Gemstone - with palette number 5

HPFJ1YCM_o.png

6. Sunken treasure.- palette 6

bndiXCtH_o.png

Edited by Lid
  • Like 10

Whale hello there, friends!

(gasp! cyme just used a big font.)

giphy.gif

We've noticed a few common questions coming to us through direct messages, so we're making a short post here to cover those questions publicly!

1. May I post my entry after the day has passed/May I post my entry late?
Yes, of course! The only time deadline you have for all of your entries is 11:59PM GMT on May 28th.
Remember you have seven prompts, but fourteen days. You can take time in-between your entries if you need it or you can post more than one at a time as long as you have three in before the aforementioned deadline. And you can do any three you like, although we do encourage you to try all seven. GO HARD, FRIENDS!

2. Do I need to use prompt 1 with palette 1?
Nope! Feel free to mix and match.

3. May I sell my artwork during the event?

Reaper and I are sweeping the event as frequently as we can. As we do, we update the number of your entries beside your name in our [Participant List]. You'll know your entry was approved when the number beside your names accurately reflects the number of pieces you have submitted. If an entry is approved, then we have ensured it meets all of our guidelines and you are free to sell it at that point! Short answer: yes! approved entries can be sold while the event is ongoing!

These are all great question, guys! Thank you for being sure to utilize our help throughout this event.
p.s. We're both seriously fangirling over all of your entries. 

• Like 6

Would love to participate let's see if I can get some time and my tablet at my boyfriend's house :psobbing:

• Like 1

I normally do traditional art but I'm going to give digital a try for this event! 

1. OC as a mermaid. Molly: 

Spoiler

Molly.thumb.png.32e59c3a4be8d6d3b653b1e74d649113.png

Spoiler

Edited by bagmilk
  • Like 1

@Lid Oh! I love the use of that second color palette! We'd like to ask you if you could move your second submission into the same post as your first submission under a spoiler tag. This helps us keep track of all your lovely work and ensures we won't miss an entry! :blush:

And, speaking of, entries have all been updated! Ya'll got some real beauties out there. I've given them my
tenor.gif?itemid=8138226

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cymette said:

@Lid Oh! I love the use of that second color palette! We'd like to ask you if you could move your second submission into the same post as your first submission under a spoiler tag. This helps us keep track of all your lovely work and ensures we won't miss an entry! :blush:

And, speaking of, entries have all been updated! Ya'll got some real beauties out there. I've given them my
tenor.gif?itemid=8138226

If sure ^ ^ no problem, sorry I did not see that detail
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2019 at 7:00 PM, Alismora said:

Me:  I wanna join in on this wtf let's GOOOOOOOOOOO

Also me:

lazy don't care GIF

Also, ALSO me: tumblr_m7wwqmkDmW1r17mw1.gif

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Yoonah said:

do I still have time to do this????? :angri:

Absolutely! The event ends on the 28th, so you have until then to submit your entries. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just a quick question, can we do any prompt at random or does it have to be in the order of the list?

Just now, Ketari said:

Just a quick question, can we do any prompt at random or does it have to be in the order of the list?

Any prompt you want! There is no particular order. :blush:

On 5/17/2019 at 4:02 PM, Cymette said:

And you can do any three you like, although we do encourage you to try all seven. GO HARD, FRIENDS!