Alismora

Member Profile Design Contest - Big Prizes!

GASR'S PROFILE DESIGN CONTEST

Deadline: May 1, 2019

In this contest, you'll get to create a profile concept design that will be implemented into the website.  We held a site-wide poll and 150 members voted specifically for profiles to be the next up for a design contest!  Like before, please remember that they're called concepts for a reason and we may not be able to replicate something 100%, but we'll try our best to come up with a design that works using elements from the winners!

Guidelines & Restrictions

• Serious Entries Only:  Your design will be disqualified if it seems haphazardly composed for participation only.
  • The profile design must be a minimum of 1920px wide, the height can be scaled as needed.  You are encouraged to leave extra space on the sides to make room for various screen sizes.  Just remember the longer the height, the more a user has to scroll to view the entire page.  If you implement designs that stretch the width of the page automatically, please remember that different screen resolutions will expand or contract those designs, so try to avoid intricate details that do not repeat seamlessly.
  • You can use any colors currently on GASR or you can do it in grayscale, it is up to you.
  • The concepts must include the following to be considered: Area to upload a cover photo and space to customize the background, member's display photo and information, all tabbed content, reputation, followers, and music space.  These are the minimum requirements, so feel free to add more and play around with it.
  • Please keep the background color a solid hue.  Using an image or design may conflict with holiday/seasonal decorations and Elite customization options.
  • Custom fonts are allowed, but the fonts you use must be available on Google Fonts or else any sections with custom fonts will revert to the forum's default font.
  • The maximum display photo size allowed is 160px with a 1:1 ratio.  (Width and Height must be the same.)
  • You can collab with another member, however, prizes will be split evenly should you earn a place.
  • 3 entries allowed per member, collaborations included.  If you make 2 concepts on your own, and 1 concept with a partner, that counts as 3 total.
  • By submitting a concept to this contest, you are granting GASR ownership of the design and permission to use on GASR as we see fit, even if it is not initially chosen.  This is to prevent the designs as is from being taken and used elsewhere.  We may combine ideas or make slight alterations to concepts to suit GASR better.
  • If we don't have enough entries or entries that meet our needs, we may extend the deadline or cancel the contest at our discretion.

Voting & Prizes 

Voting will be done by staff, however, we encourage members to use the upvote reaction on entries posted that you would like to see implemented partially or whole to GASR.  While staff will have the final decision, we do take reactions into heavy consideration. 

1st Place 
Custom design implemented on GASR + 1 Year Elite Membership + Custom Title + Social Media Shoutout + Special Badge

Custom title will need to be approved before added.  (Displays above your avatar image.) 

2nd Place 
6 Month Elite Membership + Shop Pin Advertisement x2 + Special Badge

3rd Place 
3 Month Elite Membership + 2 Weeks Ad Space (Small or Large Banner) + Special Badge

Participation Badge

Coming Soon...

Those who place 1st-3rd will receive the participation badge and a special placement badge.

Template

1920x1080

(Adjust the height as necessary.)

• Like 16

This is exciting! Cant wait to see the entries. :applause:

• Like 1

oo this looks fun :iperfect:

• Like 1

oooh i wanna tryyy :bfpervyflirt:

• Like 1

Signal boosting this since I know a lot of people were interested.  Our SMS stepped down so it didn't get proper coverage. :(

@Member @large.653067008_14pxdiamond.png.072a21f5 Elite

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I really wanna try omw 

Edited by Zhonle

I wanna try this but i have a question, is there any examples on what the profile thing looks like?
Im barley on the site so im looking everywhere on what it looks like. 

On 4/2/2019 at 6:15 PM, DeadBot said:

I wanna try this but i have a question, is there any examples on what the profile thing looks like?
Im barley on the site so im looking everywhere on what it looks like. 

Click on your name. 

These profiles display an optional space for your house insignia if you participate in the Academy.

Offline Profile - No Background

Spoiler

profile mockup.jpg

Online Profile - No Background  (Ring around display photo.)

Spoiler

profile mockup online.jpg

Profile With Background (Container background at 90% opacity.)

Spoiler

profile mockup background.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9

Forgot to post mine here sorry chelly skfnksndf

First ideas:

Spoiler

DSDesign2.thumb.png.9ee0db848e6e35292c9f88a2fde25e73.pngWebsite3.thumb.png.397476111e7a540bd399e009bccbeb83.png

Final ideas, long bois:

Spoiler

Website5.thumb.png.6255b5fd82729da98bd429c64503e0a3.pngWebsite5.thumb.png.74c45c1f4f8533c32d36d4c3db02ef09.png

Final Ideas cleaned up and examples with images:

Spoiler

Website5color.thumb.png.e78b0c84ddb6f494348b6353555e2c9c.pngWebsite599.thumb.png.5bd3c5258ab7b2d7212ea7a7ccb39fe3.pngWebsite59.thumb.png.ede5877dc29ddecd9c6cafb18c2bbad3.pngWebsite6color4.thumb.png.82c198e326e89744920fb6f8776b19cb.pngWebsite6color.thumb.png.e7452c74f45ec8cc86ede8fb12058155.png

Edited by Darksiders
added cute new example uwu teehee
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

idk i tried 

lol :[

Spoiler

VbM7gLy.png

without vid

Spoiler

IFg0I2c.png

elite /mod title

Spoiler

YTmziJD.png

bg

Spoiler

ukqqwSr.png

kcgVEWm.png

doY1yLh.png

7t16UwQ.png 

8K7kEQD.png

NOTE: the ABOUT on the left  can be a custom box where you can put anything in it or something

Edited by Mattie
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6