Alismora

What feature would you like to see next?

@Alismora @Cain

Ohh I'm sorry!  I was confused at first that thought I can only click one only-- cause when I click one badge and after moving to another badge, the selection just dissappeared-

when I saw Cain post that it can selected more -- then I realize I had to do wizard finger in a  shorcut way--  ctrl and click :lazetears: Thank you for the reply post! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Uxagi said:

I'm sorry!  I was confused at first that thought I can only click one only-- cause when I click one badge and after moving to another badge, the selection just dissappeared-

when I saw Cain post that it can selected more -- then I realize I had to do wizard finger in a  shorcut way--  ctrl and click :lazetears: Thank you for the reply post! 

LMAO you poor soul, yeah you gotta multi select using ctrl

Getting notifications to our phones when we get a message? It would make replying back a lot quicker.

• Like 1

@Frazzled

You can get notifications to your email for private messages, and then dependent on your phone you can make GASR a priority, so that these emails show up as notifications. 

A survey that is available for anonymous reviewing/giving feedback on the site at any moment would be pretty cool 

I often find things that could use improving but when the opportunity comes up, my mind goes blank lmao

Its like figuring out mid-summer what you want for christmas but your memory gets erased when december comes :noooo:

hope this aint a thing already, i just didnt see it so far

@kupk3k

We don't have a survey that is accessible at any time, but we do have the help and feedback section where you can submit suggestions on how to improve current areas, or report any bugs that you have found. 

Here's the link!

The dark theme might be just a background change, but I really do love it. It makes a big difference. Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd love to see a "head" subcategory added to the Imvu "Meshes" category in the marketplace.

• Thanks 1

On 3/24/2019 at 4:58 AM, kupk3k said:

A survey that is available for anonymous reviewing/giving feedback on the site at any moment would be pretty cool 

I often find things that could use improving but when the opportunity comes up, my mind goes blank lmao

Its like figuring out mid-summer what you want for christmas but your memory gets erased when december comes :noooo:

hope this aint a thing already, i just didnt see it so far

On 3/24/2019 at 7:23 AM, Pey said:

@kupk3k

We don't have a survey that is accessible at any time, but we do have the help and feedback section where you can submit suggestions on how to improve current areas, or report any bugs that you have found. 

Here's the link!

Like Pey said, feedback for what's currently here is always welcome to be given 24/7 in the Help & Feedback forum section!  Just create a new topic when the mood strikes.  If you have ideas for new features, we have a suggestions comment section, and if you find any bugs/glitches/typos on the site, you can report them in the bug tracker/report a bug comment section.

All of these links are available by clicking "Help" in the navigation bar.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:07 PM, Frazzled said:

Getting notifications to our phones when we get a message? It would make replying back a lot quicker.

This is not something that can be done without a mobile app.  We've had discussions regarding the possibility of having an app, but after extensive research on the amount of resources and money needed, it's not something that is currently on our roadmap for the time being all things considered.

I dont know if its already been suggested but id love to be able to "save" art in a gallery? I mean kind of like how you can favorite art on deviant? I always find myself going back through the gallery to find stuff posted months ago just to look at it and share it with someone. I'm hoping im explaining that right.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/5/2019 at 12:23 AM, Naptime said:

I dont know if its already been suggested but id love to be able to "save" art in a gallery? I mean kind of like how you can favorite art on deviant? I always find myself going back through the gallery to find stuff posted months ago just to look at it and share it with someone. I'm hoping im explaining that right.

I know exactly what you mean and I've already spoken to a few people about this so it **might** be a possibility, I just wouldn't know when it could be implemented if it is.  I may even build something or have someone else build something for us if not.

• Upvote 1

Maybe table templates that users can just select and customize from the toolbar in the textbook? Then it would get rid of the third-party!

@Boba

We have a topic with table templates here if that's what you mean? 

Although I don't know if there's a way to add these templates into the toolbar. You'll have to wait for a response from Alismora for that. 

• Like 1

Im sorry if I repeat anyone, I honestly just saw this forum existed and thought to add AAAA

- It would be rad to have polls in status so people can vote with staying anon (or even just to ask randomquestions in all honesty, kinda like how DeviantART has it. I was thinking more along the lines of having it within a status update, but maybe it can be on a profile page too for members or something so it gives people a little extra something to do on someone's page ^^). 

- I will also recommend giving the option to rearrange our badges, for like aesthetic or just our most proud ones can be displayed <3

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, food said:

Im sorry if I repeat anyone, I honestly just saw this forum existed and thought to add AAAA

- It would be rad to have polls in status so people can vote with staying anon (or even just to ask randomquestions in all honesty, kinda like how DeviantART has it. I was thinking more along the lines of having it within a status update, but maybe it can be on a profile page too for members or something so it gives people a little extra something to do on someone's page ^^). 

- I will also recommend giving the option to rearrange our badges, for like aesthetic or just our most proud ones can be displayed <3

On your last suggestion relating to badges/awards, this is already a feature. Cain did a good job explaining on page 3 in this thread so I'll give you a link to his comment. If you don't know how to select multiple items, use ctrl+click. :fingerguns:

• Thanks 1

I know this is old ; but I figured I would make a suggestion !

How about a comment box like on IMVU ? If you go to a homepage and scroll down

you see comments. It would be nice to allow members to post encouraging things such as 
"Beautiful art." Or even reviews left by clients. I know we can write a public message on

someone's page, but it would be awesome if there was a little box underneath About Me

with a bunch of comments with an infinite scroll ( Obviously newest posts at the top. ) 

So posting on someone's "feed" has it's own little area that's visible to GASR as a whole. 

It doesn't even have to be under the About Me it can have a tab of it's own like 

"About Me " "Artwork" "Awards" "Activity"

This is probably a terrible suggestion but I kind of like the idea of it ;

I'd definitely go to a bunch of profiles and post a nice / sweet comment. :cutehehed:

I think it would also encourage people to view profiles more / use their profiles more. ( I suppose ? ) 

Probably even encourage people to purchase elite so people viewing can see a pretty profile while writing a comment ?'

I DON'T KNOW I'M WEIRD.

A poorly made example

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eb87d339a44556142120ee290740333e.png

Edited by Kat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I'd like to suggest a youtube gallery tab in your profiles! 

• For anyone to promote their youtube videos and are able to play them directly from the site or click and be sent to the video itself
  • Users can choose which videos are displayed on their profile page (If looking from a business perspective, allow regular users to have a max number amount of videos they can put and elite's have unlimited)

Followed @Kat's idea and made an example too :lazeroll:

image.thumb.png.abd4b5c827f312fdf5205830e92a8c04.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/12/2019 at 11:55 PM, Kat said:

I know we can write a public message on

someone's page, but it would be awesome if there was a little box underneath About Me

with a bunch of comments with an infinite scroll ( Obviously newest posts at the top. ) 

So posting on someone's "feed" has it's own little area that's visible to GASR as a whole. 

It doesn't even have to be under the About Me it can have a tab of it's own like 

"About Me " "Artwork" "Awards" "Activity"

Instead of duplicating a feature that already mostly works the same way, could we not improve the way public messages are displayed?  Maybe pull them out of activity feed since they're easily lost as you use the website?  From the perspective of being the one who maintains all of the physical features on the website, it makes more sense to me to improve something we have than to add something else to the list.  If there's a reason why this wouldn't work, please feel free to explain in further detail if I'm not understanding what you want exactly.  I do love this idea though.

@Angel  The most logical way to go about this is to link your youtube account to your gasr account and display your uploads via a tab.  There wouldn't be a way to limit it, but that's not something I would do anyway.  New features don't always have to be attached to Elite, but I appreciate you looking out!  I'll add this to my discussion list.

• Thanks 1

@Alismora Exactly ; you took the words right out of my mouth ! I suppose I should have better worded myself ! I would 100% love if the way public messages were displayed, improved - to the point

people are more encouraged to leave messages on profiles. The ability to post a public message on someone's profile would be used more often than it is currently.

And it'll allow members to hang around another member's profile longer in the meantime / enjoying the homepage design itself and lurking further. Yes yes ! :lldance:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kat said:

@Alismora Exactly ; you took the words right out of my mouth ! I suppose I should have better worded myself ! I would 100% love if the way public messages were displayed, improved - to the point

people are more encouraged to leave messages on profiles. The ability to post a public message on someone's profile would be used more often than it is currently.

And it'll allow members to hang around another member's profile longer in the meantime / enjoying the homepage design itself and lurking further. Yes yes ! :lldance:

Perfect.  Added to the list!  :lazeflirt:

• Like 1