aeeris

† Heartkiller † [2/3][Closed for now][Waitlist]

1 minute ago, aeeris said:

@Togi  I wanted to check one last time with you if everything looks alright, I'll be adding other details and finishing it soon! lilili.PNG.8db3801d19f21564aec51b8f33cf9f2d.PNG

Yeps everything looks good~

• Like 1

@softholic yes! I have 1 left, I'm pretty sure I can finish this one tomorrow or the day after, so there will be no problem. since Togi's commission will be done soon i have 1 slot for the wait list and another one for you :llampret:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aeeris said:

@softholic yes! I have 1 left, I'm pretty sure I can finish this one tomorrow or the day after, so there will be no problem. since Togi's commission will be done soon i have 1 slot for the wait list and another one for you :llampret:

ooo thank you sm!! here is my form then~

Type of commission: Full color Bust

Text: Miira

References: i dont have a good ref yet but is this one possible?  if not, you can choose to do this instead ^^

Theme: royal-ish themed for augustus (from the 1st ref)/ if its the 2nd ref, gentle looking fantasy theme~

Background: plain teal background for augustus or plain very light pink for luciana

Extras: have augustus holding a skull (does that have extra payment?)

Please read the rules before ordering :] yep i did~

• Like 1

13 hours ago, softholic said:

ooo thank you sm!! here is my form then~

Type of commission: Full color Bust

Text: Miira

References: i dont have a good ref yet but is this one possible?  if not, you can choose to do this instead ^^

Theme: royal-ish themed for augustus (from the 1st ref)/ if its the 2nd ref, gentle looking fantasy theme~

Background: plain teal background for augustus or plain very light pink for luciana

Extras: have augustus holding a skull (does that have extra payment?)

Please read the rules before ordering :] yep i did~

I think Augustus is fine! If I have any questions I'll just ask you :3 Also for extra elements (outside the original outfit) i charge depending on difficulty, but for a skull I think $3 is fine, so it'll be $28 :> I'll send you a dm for payment info <3 

⟢   Form 

• Type of commission: Full Color Bust
  • Text: Jess
  • References: https://sta.sh/229my7i97nz0?edit=1
  • Theme: Dark 
  • Background: Plain colors, whichever you think is best ^^
  • Extras: Can you add a bit of blood? If not that's totally fine! 

@Togi @Hannah @FloatingMoons @softholic

Someone just called informing me that a very loved person of mine died today, I need to take a flight tomorrow, I’ll be back as soon as possible, I am sorry.

Thank you for your understanding.

@booped thank you for choosing my shop, if you don’t have any problem with what I wrote above then I’ll add you to the wait list when I’m back

1 minute ago, aeeris said:

Someone just called informing me that a very loved person of mine died today, I need to take a flight tomorrow, I’ll be back as soon as possible, I am sorry.

@booped thank you for choosing my shop, if you don’t have any problem with what I wrote above then I’ll add you to the wait list when I’m back

I am so sorry for your loss, take all the time you need no rush. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aeeris said:

Of course I don't mind, and I'm sorry for your loss :lazetears:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, aeeris said:

Aah im sorry to hear about that, take your time and have a safe trip >< there is no rush

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aeeris said:

Take as long as you need dear. Loved ones always come first

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for understanding, this shop will be closed until l I come back (I won't take more than a week hopefully) until then, please take care <3