Snowcandymagic

💜Epiphany💜 | 2/2 Slots | 3/5 Waitlist

No changes, looks beautiful hun! :klovee:

• Like 1

Sorry for taking so long I wanted to ask Matty some questions and his opinions LOL

bunny_heart_by_hito_chan19-d8i6wi4.gif

FORM: 

Headshot/Bust/Waist/Half Body/Knee?: Waist Up

Single or couple: Single

Text: Nikki

OC References: clicky

Background(optional): I want a cute background that goes with her aesthetic. Like gothy punky pink/purple/black kinda room. you get artistic freedom for this too! 

Pose(optional): You can choose the pose. Whatever you think fits! 

Additional info: So i’d like the pink hair to be on the left side instead of the right. Because the two adopt pictures I have of her the pink is on the left and the other one it’s on the right. Please put the pink side on the left of her in our Point of view. However I want the hair style to be the same in outfit one! i hope this made sense i’m kinda bad at explaining things LOL. I basically want the hair to look as it looks on the second adopt picture of her  but in the style of the first, LMFAO. And then add her tails and ears as the second photo shows as well. She has little angel wings on her back and next to her ears as well. 

Price: lemme knowww 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Sorry for taking so long I wanted to ask Matty some questions and his opinions LOL

bunny_heart_by_hito_chan19-d8i6wi4.gif

FORM: 

Headshot/Bust/Waist/Half Body/Knee?: Waist Up

Single or couple: Single

Text: Nikki

OC References: clicky

Background(optional): I want a cute background that goes with her aesthetic. Like gothy punky pink/purple/black kinda room. you get artistic freedom for this too! 

Pose(optional): You can choose the pose. Whatever you think fits! 

Additional info: So i’d like the pink hair to be on the left side instead of the right. Because the two adopt pictures I have of her the pink is on the left and the other one it’s on the right. Please put the pink side on the left of her in our Point of view. However I want the hair style to be the same in outfit one! i hope this made sense i’m kinda bad at explaining things LOL. I basically want the hair to look as it looks on the second adopt picture of her  but in the style of the first, LMFAO. And then add her tails and ears as the second photo shows as well. She has little angel wings on her back and next to her ears as well. 

Price: lemme knowww 

Ok! I'll get started on the sketch soon :blove:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Snowcandymagic said:

@ElliernHere is the sketch! Would you like any changes?:kcheeks:

oNyigSw.png

Ahhh no changes she looks amazing! :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

Just making sure - she has pigtails, right? (If so, then perfect!) I can't tell since it is only a sketch LOL. Also, can you make her do a little peace sign using her right hand? (our right). Other than that she is perfect so far! :blove:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Just making sure - she has pigtails, right? (If so, then perfect!) I can't tell since it is only a sketch LOL. Also, can you make her do a little peace sign using her right hand? (our right). Other than that she is perfect so far! :blove:

She has pigtails :bgoodjob:and sure, I'll edit that!

• Thanks 1

That looks better! Thank you, the other hand just looked so awkward doing the same pose as the left LOL. I wanted to change it up a bit. :kcheeks:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Snowcandymagic said:

@Nikki Here is the color whip, would you like any changes? :kcheeks:

3KmzlX1.png

I'm screaming this is so cute! I loove how you added her little backpack on the other outfit in the background! Perfect touch!! No changes, bb! :klove:

• Like 1