Jump to content
Snowcandymagic

💜Epiphany💜 | 2/2 Slots | 3/5 Waitlist

Recommended Posts

@Snowcandymagic

OMG!

You’re absolutely amazing and so very talented I’m dying here. 

QwQ 💕

the coloring looks amazing so far.

there is a couple things if you don’t mind? 

On Kiriena the one on the left, can her fangs be removed on the bottom and on Tori can we remove her fangs as well? 

Then on Kirienas eyebrows could they be quite a bit lighter?  

Other than that everything is perfect! 

Mum sending payment now and was wondering if it be okay to put in another order? 

 

Thank you you so much again love! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Xstasi said:

@Snowcandymagic

OMG!

You’re absolutely amazing and so very talented I’m dying here. 

QwQ 💕

the coloring looks amazing so far.

there is a couple things if you don’t mind? 

On Kiriena the one on the left, can her fangs be removed on the bottom and on Tori can we remove her fangs as well? 

Then on Kirienas eyebrows could they be quite a bit lighter?  

Other than that everything is perfect! 

Mum sending payment now and was wondering if it be okay to put in another order? 

 

Thank you you so much again love! 

Of course :bgoodjob:I'll fix it.

That's fine! I'll be done soon so :cutethumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Snowcandymagic

Ty so much love, payment sent. ♥♥♥

 

FORM:

Headshot/Bust/Waist/Half Body/Knee?: Bust

Single or couple: Couple

Text: Élise ♥ Oilell

OC References: Will PM

Background(optional): Pastry/Cafe - Can tweak it to look more like a cutesy cafe. ♥

- Oilell will be sitting at a table and Elise will be the server.

Pose(optional): Elise's Pose Elise's Expression Oilell's Expression Oilell would just be sitting at a table being served.

Additional info: All in the PM

Price: $25 - Ty again ♥

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Xstasi said:

@Snowcandymagic

Ty so much love, payment sent. ♥♥♥

 

FORM:

Headshot/Bust/Waist/Half Body/Knee?: Bust

Single or couple: Couple

Text: Élise ♥ Oilell

OC References: Will PM

Background(optional): Pastry/Cafe - Can tweak it to look more like a cutesy cafe. ♥

- Oilell will be sitting at a table and Elise will be the server.

Pose(optional): Elise's Pose Elise's Expression Oilell's Expression Oilell would just be sitting at a table being served.

Additional info: All in the PM

Price: $25 - Ty again ♥

accepted :blove:

 

 

Just the highlights left:kcheeks:

ypk5gqL.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Snowcandymagic

Omg yes, their perfect!

Thank you for making the changes, their amazing and absolutely beautiful and perfect.

I'm sobbing at how in love I am with this piece. ♥♥♥

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crap the amount of detail you put in that, I am actually completely astonished!!

Can you please tag me when you open your slots :keyes:

 

I'll be sure to stalk :3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Rin said:

Holy crap the amount of detail you put in that, I am actually completely astonished!!

Can you please tag me when you open your slots :keyes:

 

I'll be sure to stalk :3

Thank you so much! :klove:

Sure, I can tag you :cutethumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Snowcandymagic

Awe they turned out soooo pretty!

I can't thank you enough again for doing such an amazing job. ♥

I love the feeling of the piece and the closeness of the characters.

Not to mention the background is just A+++

You're such an amazing artist and I really appreciate your patience with me and to do such an amazing job on my children. ♥

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG The detail, I can't wait until your slots open again, I'm going to order More ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xstasi said:

@Snowcandymagic

Awe they turned out soooo pretty!

I can't thank you enough again for doing such an amazing job. ♥

I love the feeling of the piece and the closeness of the characters.

Not to mention the background is just A+++

You're such an amazing artist and I really appreciate your patience with me and to do such an amazing job on my children. ♥

Thank you so much for your kind words! :cutehehehaaas:

 

Edited by Snowcandymagic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snowcandymagic said:

@ElliernGot the sketch done, would you like any changes?:kcheeks:And did you want the fangs added ?

Z202pkk.png

AHH SHE LOOKS ADORABLE:cutehehehaaas:

and since her mouth is closed i feel like it would look weird if they were added in? So no its okay without:lazeshyplz:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Elliern said:

AHH SHE LOOKS ADORABLE:cutehehehaaas:

and since her mouth is closed i feel like it would look weird if they were added in? So no its okay without:lazeshyplz:

:bthanks:

 

Okay! :cuteok: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Snowcandymagic said:

@ElliernColor whip, would you like any changes to the colors?:llsqueeze:

ZEociXP.png

 

Sorry for the late reply! But I’m loving it so much:cutehehehaaas: no changes needed:lazeshyplz:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahh im always here when your slots are full ;-; wanted a piece from you for the longest time! 

 

once you have slots may  i also get a tag too? :lazerollcry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Princess said:

ahh im always here when your slots are full ;-; wanted a piece from you for the longest time! 

 

once you have slots may  i also get a tag too? :lazerollcry:

Sure :walove:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

Follow Us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.