Sign in to follow this  
Alismora

New Elite Feature!

Hey GASRians,

I'm excited to announce that we have a new feature added to our Elite membership!  Elites can now add a cover image to their shop topics, giving your customers a quick glance of what they can expect to find in your shop as soon as they view it!

Sizing and File Type Information

These cover images are 250px in height and the width is set to 100%, so it will scale up and down depending on resolution.  Images will not repeat, so our recommended image size is 1375x250.  The uploader will accept .png, .jpg, and animated .gif files.

How It Works

This feature only exists in forum sections where shops and trades are allowed.  When you go to create a topic or edit a topic, you will now have a new option underneath the editor to upload a Topic Cover.

6fd1518055631fb685f45103f8c916cc.png

Once uploaded, your topic cover will display at the top, above your content!

be12ea3fb46b4bd3c4c2137e17e9649c.png

How Can I Use This?

You can use this to further decorate your topic, use it as your own personal in-shop advertisement banner, or showcase your artwork!  Please make sure you are brushed up on our off-site advertisement policy as this topic cover cannot be used to direct members to go off-site to obtain works and/or services from you.

For a full list of all our Elite Membership features, please view the Elite Membership page.

This feature was implemented based on a public vote we held in 2018 for the next Elite feature!   @large.653067008_14pxdiamond.png.072a21f5 Elite

• Like 24

Neat idea!  :ogoodshi:

But when I go to edit a topic I dont see the option, but when I go to create a new one I see it~

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alismora said:

Hey GASRians,

I'm excited to announce that we have a new feature added to our Elite membership!  Elites can now add a cover image to their shop topics, giving your customers a quick glance of what they can expect to find in your shop as soon as they view it!

Sizing and File Type Information

These cover images are 250px in height and the width is set to 100%, so it will scale up and down depending on resolution.  Images will not repeat, so our recommended image size is 1375x250.  The uploader will accept .png, .jpg, and animated .gif files.

How It Works

This feature only exists in forum sections where shops and trades are allowed.  When you go to create a topic or edit a topic, you will now have a new option underneath the editor to upload a Topic Cover.

6fd1518055631fb685f45103f8c916cc.png

Once uploaded, your topic cover will display at the top, above your content!

be12ea3fb46b4bd3c4c2137e17e9649c.png

How Can I Use This?

You can use this to further decorate your topic, use it as your own personal in-shop advertisement banner, or showcase your artwork!  Please make sure you are brushed up on our off-site advertisement policy as this topic cover cannot be used to direct members to go off-site to obtain works and/or services from you.

For a full list of all our Elite Membership features, please view the Elite Membership page.

This feature was implemented based on a public vote we held in 2018 for the next Elite feature!   @large.653067008_14pxdiamond.png.072a21f5 Elite

THIS IS AMAZING! :lazedances:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Darksiders said:

Neat idea!  :ogoodshi:

But when I go to edit a topic I dont see the option, but when I go to create a new one I see it~

I forgot a few } curly bois in the coding, but all should be well now!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a neat idea, will surely use this in the future. :cuteok:

Thanks! 

• Like 1

CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE NEW FANCY GIF TOPIC COVERS AAAAAA

• Like 1

Hey guys, I just encountered an issue after a few of you had uploaded your topic covers.  This wasn't present on the test site, so I'm going to have to temporarily disable uploading covers to existing topics until I figure out why it's happening.

• Like 2

This will be resolved soon!  New permissions are being added so that adding a topic cover to existing topics will work for Elites only.

• Upvote 2

@large.653067008_14pxdiamond.png.072a21f5 Elite

This has been updated and tested with various member groups and is working as it should be!  You can now add topic covers to any of your new topics and add them to your existing topics by editing them or clicking the photo options on the cover that shows at the top of your topics.  Remember that these are only available in shop related forums.

Thanks for being patient while we got this resolved!  

happy good morning GIF by Samm Henshaw

• Like 12