Sign in to follow this  
Alismora

Next Design Contest Concept?

Which would you like a contest to design next?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you like a contest to design next?

Hey GASRians!

Since the design contest for post profiles was such a huge success (it was a lot of fun and so many people participated!) and the recent implementation of a concept based on the winning design(s) received so much positive feedback, I was thinking that we should host more of these contests!  I really want you guys to be involved in the growth and development of GASR, and I couldn't be more proud with how amazingly our very first contest of this kind went.  

So my question to our lovely community is: What would you guys like to design next? 

I'd love to hear your ideas!  Generally everything can be customized, however, my only request when suggesting the next design project is that you limit it to specific items and avoid really broad areas.  Something like redesigning the dashboard, a certain block, the look of a shop item, etc. are all fine.  Redesigning an entire page from top to bottom is a bit too aggressive for the time being. 

If you're unsure, go ahead and suggest it anyway!  If there's a reason why something won't work, I'll let you know of course.  Let's make GASR look great together!  :erlmo:

• Like 17

I think redesigning the dashboard would be pretty cool!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

-button design contest

(buttons such as reply, submit, follow, etc)

- Another emoji contest (like the Halloween set) where artists can create a collection of emojis!

- Badge contest, to redesign the standard badges for accounts (500 posts, 1000 posts, profile views, etc)

Dashboard contest sounds like a fun idea as well tho :khmm:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

• This image thingy > 58fff583cb766f0493d5608f417763e4.png that we see on the tabs
  • Maybe footer?? LOL I don't know, just throwing ideas out
  • user profiles? I know you said not from top to bottom but maybe like the side, if that's possible ofc

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

guys if you don't vote for the nav bar, there won't be any cake for YOU

• Sad 1