fluffans

💕 Fluffans Art Shop! [FULL/WAITLIST OPEN!] 💕

update!!! :cutehehehaaas:

I've now added an order form to my commission thread to avoid any confusion! 

• Like 2

Type: (Please let me know the type of commission your'e interested in buying! i.e Fullbody/chibi/etc!) FullBody ! 

References: (Please give me a description of the character! This can be, screenshots, art, random picture references, or just your best explanation! ) xxx
Background:(Do you want a background on your order? If so, what?) background similar to the reference, ( surrounded by stuffies ).
Extra details: (Do you want anything specific happening in your image? a certain outfit/pose? etc!) eyes looking forward & smiling // outfit same as reference aswell, natural black hair instead. Same as reference ^^

Animation: (Do you want animation added to your order? and if youre ordering an animated picture, do you have a specific idea for what to animate?) yes, animated with girl eye blinking and blowing a kiss 

Edited by CuddleBunny
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, CuddleBunny said:

Type: (Please let me know the type of commission your'e interested in buying! i.e Fullbody/chibi/etc!) FullBody ! 

References: (Please give me a description of the character! This can be, screenshots, art, random picture references, or just your best explanation! ) xxx
Background:(Do you want a background on your order? If so, what?) background similar to the reference, ( surrounded by stuffies ).
Extra details: (Do you want anything specific happening in your image? a certain outfit/pose? etc!) eyes looking forward & smiling // outfit same as reference aswell, natural black hair instead. Same as reference ^^

Animation: (Do you want animation added to your order? and if youre ordering an animated picture, do you have a specific idea for what to animate?) yes, animated with girl eye blinking and blowing a kiss 

EEEE omg this sounds so cute!! Pmed you the price~ :byaslove::cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CuddleBunny said:

Omg :( how cute 

• Like 2

Type:  half body animation (let me know the final price!)

Referenceshere - clothing and extra accessory references and backgrounds are labeled specifically for you  + the standard black hair w/ bangs and other general refs without labels! 
Background something simple and aesthetic as you see fit! preferably neutral color palette such as white, beige, natural colors etc.

doesn't have to be detailed like the references as I want her to be the focus! 
Extra details: I would like her to be holding up a bloody knife as pictured in ref! her pose should be cute/sexy and cheeky! i would prefer her to be standing though! 

Animation: (Do you want animation added to your order? and if youre ordering an animated picture, do you have a specific idea for what to animate?) I would like a wink with a little flying heart and a kiss animation! 

Note: I'd really like a 160x220 dp crop in addition too so please let me know additional charge and I'm more than happy to pay! 

watermark: Po

• Like 1

4 hours ago, soup said:

Type:  half body animation (let me know the final price!)

Referenceshere - clothing and extra accessory references and backgrounds are labeled specifically for you  + the standard black hair w/ bangs and other general refs without labels! 
Background something simple and aesthetic as you see fit! preferably neutral color palette such as white, beige, natural colors etc.

doesn't have to be detailed like the references as I want her to be the focus! 
Extra details: I would like her to be holding up a bloody knife as pictured in ref! her pose should be cute/sexy and cheeky! i would prefer her to be standing though! 

Animation: (Do you want animation added to your order? and if youre ordering an animated picture, do you have a specific idea for what to animate?) I would like a wink with a little flying heart and a kiss animation! 

Note: I'd really like a 160x220 dp crop in addition too so please let me know additional charge and I'm more than happy to pay! 

watermark: Po

OOO! this sounds fun and sexy~ I'd love to draw her! Pming you the price dear~

• Like 1

3 /8 slots left for grabs!! Just wanted to update that since many have shown interest that haven't confirmed an order yet :bhaaa:

• Like 1

Type: bust

ReferencesBoop💗 I would like outfit 1 please  
Background:
Extra details: pose like this pls  Boop💗

Animation: yes please binking and smile animation 💗

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Senpai said:

Type: bust

ReferencesBoop💗 I would like outfit 1 please  
Background:
Extra details: pose like this pls  Boop💗

Animation: yes please binking and smile animation 💗

EEEEEEEEEE BOOP IS SO CUTE I LUV HER!! can't wait to work on this!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fluffans said:

EEEEEEEEEE BOOP IS SO CUTE I LUV HER!! can't wait to work on this!

Aww thank you so much she's my main OC right now I can't get enough of herrrrr

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, fluffans said:

hoseok_by_fluffans-dd0rkco.gif

Finished this ADORABLEEE commission that i loved <3 

Ahhhhhh my baby came out perfect:klove:

• Like 1

@fluffans hi! Would you be able to do dp crops on a full body commission? :phearteyes:

Type: full body

ReferencesBoop
Background: something like This

Extra details: something like This for pose and expression

Animation: no animation :blove:

Edited by Taehyung
Shsusu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Taehyung said:

@fluffans hi! Would you be able to do dp crops on a full body commission? :phearteyes:

Type: full body

ReferencesBoop
Background: something like This

Extra details: something like This for pose and expression

Animation: no animation :blove:

I'll pm you!! 

• Like 1

I upped my commission slots to 10! but i'm already 9/10 again! so, im only taking ONEEE more slot! :bhaaa::bhaaa:

Your art is absolutely adorable! I’m in love with your Christmas theme example :aww:

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 12:15 PM, nicci. said:

Your art is absolutely adorable! I’m in love with your Christmas theme example :aww:

aww i'm so glad! I love christmas so it was a super fun piece to make!