Riniyu

CUTE DP, ANIME AND CHIBIS / SEMI REALISM OPEN

On 10/24/2017 at 5:04 AM, April said:

Form:
paypal email: angelwings00@icloud.com
style: 1
references: private messaged (i hope that's okay)
type: anime
additional info: displayed in my sta.sh
text on dp: michelle

12 hours ago, NoveIIia said:

PayPal email: Cookielove365@gmail.com 
Style: 1
References: Clicky~ ♡
Type: Anime. 
Additional info: 
Could you give her a sleepy-like-expression and add small little cat ears?

Other than that you have artistic freedom. c: I'm sure you know what looks best. 
Text on DP: Nova

Thank you so much for considering~ Your art is super cute and I've been meaning to get one by you and I finally have the money to do so~ 

starting commissions!

you can now send the payment~

https://www.paypal.me/riniyuart

5 hours ago, NoveIIia said:

@Riniyu Payment sent. I did it through my phone and have a screen shot if you need proof. 

got it!

@Riniyu

Hey there,

You can't ask your buyers to pay more to cover your PayPal fees.

Spoiler

In a Nutshell:

• You cannot charge people more if they pay via PayPal.
  • You cannot demand, ask, or suggest that your buyers pay your fees.  They are your fees that PayPal requires you to pay for using their service.
  • You cannot make up your own conversion rates.  That's not how money works.  Just because we are not affiliated with a website doesn't mean we say fuck all to the wind regarding their policies. 
  • You should NEVER EVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE use the "friends or family" option, regardless of if you're the one buying the artwork, or asking for payment for artwork.  THIS VOIDS PAYPAL'S PROTECTION POLICIES.  YOU ARE LITERALLY ASKING TO GET SCAMMED!!!  This is why we want you guys to use INVOICES
  • IF WE CATCH YOU ASKING YOUR BUYERS TO PAY YOUR FEES OR USE A FEE CALCULATOR TO SEND MORE MONEY THAN THE ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE, I WILL PERSONALLY WALK THEM THROUGH ON HOW TO REPORT YOU TO PAYPAL.  WE DO NOT AND NEVER WILL ENCOURAGE OUR USERS TO BREAK RULES ON OTHER WEBSITES.  I DON'T CARE WHAT OLD STAFF DID OR DIDN'T DO, THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW.  I CARE ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF OUR MEMBERS AND IF I HAVE TO SHOW SOME TOUGH LOVE WITH YOU GUYS, SO BE IT.

Please adjust your first post accordingly, as stating PayPal fees are included in the price falls under charging your customers more for using PayPal, which is against TOS.

3 hours ago, Lazy said:

@Riniyu

Hey there,

You can't ask your buyers to pay more to cover your PayPal fees.

Reveal hidden contents

In a Nutshell:

• You cannot charge people more if they pay via PayPal.
  • You cannot demand, ask, or suggest that your buyers pay your fees.  They are your fees that PayPal requires you to pay for using their service.
  • You cannot make up your own conversion rates.  That's not how money works.  Just because we are not affiliated with a website doesn't mean we say fuck all to the wind regarding their policies. 
  • You should NEVER EVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE use the "friends or family" option, regardless of if you're the one buying the artwork, or asking for payment for artwork.  THIS VOIDS PAYPAL'S PROTECTION POLICIES.  YOU ARE LITERALLY ASKING TO GET SCAMMED!!!  This is why we want you guys to use INVOICES
  • IF WE CATCH YOU ASKING YOUR BUYERS TO PAY YOUR FEES OR USE A FEE CALCULATOR TO SEND MORE MONEY THAN THE ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE, I WILL PERSONALLY WALK THEM THROUGH ON HOW TO REPORT YOU TO PAYPAL.  WE DO NOT AND NEVER WILL ENCOURAGE OUR USERS TO BREAK RULES ON OTHER WEBSITES.  I DON'T CARE WHAT OLD STAFF DID OR DIDN'T DO, THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW.  I CARE ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF OUR MEMBERS AND IF I HAVE TO SHOW SOME TOUGH LOVE WITH YOU GUYS, SO BE IT.

Please adjust your first post accordingly, as stating PayPal fees are included in the price falls under charging your customers more for using PayPal, which is against TOS.

Hello,my page says that the prices include the fee as in the buyers do not have to pay it.

19 minutes ago, Riniyu said:

Hello,my page says that the prices include the fee as in the buyers do not have to pay it.

Then you need to remove the wording so users stop reporting your shop, please.  When you say a fee is included, it sounds like you're saying they're paying more than they normally would because you lose out on 3% of the transaction to PayPal.

39 minutes ago, Lazy said:

Then you need to remove the wording so users stop reporting your shop, please.  When you say a fee is included, it sounds like you're saying they're paying more than they normally would because you lose out on 3% of the transaction to PayPal.

Okay

Hi~ I'm back again. My boyfriend likes your style and we decided to get one together. :kaayee:

Paypal email: Cookielove365@gmail.com 
References: Clicky~ ❤
Type: Anime
Additional info: I have a few things haha, sorry. 

Could this be a darker theme? I think you'll understand the moment you open up the refs.

The female has kitten ears, while the male has demon horns(the horns are in the refs).

Could you let him have his mouth open a bit, showing off the fangs with some blood(as if he bit her neck and stuff): If not that's perfectly fine too.
Text on DP: Axl + Nova and could I have a textless version too? If not then no worries. cx

Anyways, that's all. Thank you for considering! I love your artwork. :klove:

3 hours ago, NoveIIia said:

Hi~ I'm back again. My boyfriend likes your style and we decided to get one together. :kaayee:

Paypal email: Cookielove365@gmail.com 
References: Clicky~ ❤
Type: Anime
Additional info: I have a few things haha, sorry. 

Could this be a darker theme? I think you'll understand the moment you open up the refs.

The female has kitten ears, while the male has demon horns(the horns are in the refs).

Could you let him have his mouth open a bit, showing off the fangs with some blood(as if he bit her neck and stuff): If not that's perfectly fine too.
Text on DP: Axl + Nova and could I have a textless version too? If not then no worries. cx

Anyways, that's all. Thank you for considering! I love your artwork. :klove:

Accepted :3c