40% Off Elite Sale - Use Coupon ELITE40 at Checkout! Read more... ×
Graphic Arts Services & Requests

Tell me about a few things...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay for my art for future premade/custom shops?

• Yup!
    • Nope.. (if so, tell me why)
  2. 2. Which price range?

• $3-6
    • $6-9
    • Other (let me know)
  3. 3. Lastly.. would you like me to draw in different styles (e.g. anime, cartoonish)?

• Yes (suggestions by PM or post in shop)
    • No

(edited)

ATTENTION
I will stop doing repaints after I'm done with the ones listed at the end of the "introduction" because I no longer find them interesting.

PS: I will do all screenshots as from scratch art, meaning I'll draw a new version of it and use that as a reference.

You can also add other references if you want something changed from the screenshot stuff itself.

SHOP STATUS: OPEN

tumblr_p9noacvRcW1r38ekmo2_640.gif

Hello everyone, I'm Lita, a 24 year old female from Finland. I have two brothers, younger (17) and older (28).

Random gamer girl, metal music listener, wrestling fan, hobby artist and horror enthusiast.

I'm also introvert, kind of a rebel as well. I am not a people person and that can easily be seen just by how I act around people..

I also have depression of some sort. I don't really talk much with anyone, not even my own family except my brothers.

Anyway.. welcome to my art shop which, obviously, is for practice and free art. I created this shop just to learn some new things in digital art.

I've done this for about 2-3 years and I still suck but I guess there is some sort of improvement. I give a try to most of the orders so you don't have to be inspirational.

I have no patience for complicated drawings though but there are a few exceptions. I do ignore some forms though so I'm sorry if I ignore yours...

Some of the things are something I am not so good at/with and I hope you understand that. My patience and temper are both terrible af so I easily become frustrated xD

I like to do dark themes and I'm not a big fan of bright stuff but you can order those too since what I make is for you, I just hope you like them...

If you don't respond to me here of the process (or anything else related to it) then I'll send you a PM and if I still don't get a response within 4 days I'm moving on to next one.

I'm pretty much open to almost anything. I do all art with a mouse (believe it or not) because I don't own a drawing tablet.

Maybe one day I can afford it (I don't get much money anyway because I have no job..) I don't really care if you decide to use the finished picture or not, although it is appreciated.

I'm slow with orders most of the time because laziness, gaming, IMVU and all that, bear with me... Style may change depending on what I want to do.

Animations I am able to do are stated below, check them BEFORE placing your orderI may try some new animations if you give me ideas when posting a form and I'll give it a try.

Mixed eye animations available, let me know what you'd like & I'll try it. Large art is also available. All hands on DPs are completely drawn by me (adding this here just in case someone asks...)

The outcome of the artwork completely depends on my mood and how motivated or inspired I am to do something.

Dos/Don'ts:

✔ weapons ✔ poses ✔ tattoos (depends on difficulty)

✔ face paints ✔ blood ✔ dark themes ✔ couples ✔ music related stuff (guitars, microphones etc.) 

piercings & accessories ✔ horns ✔ video game/TV show related things  horror  drinks/foods 

✔ scars & wounds ✔ long & short hair ✔ robotic body parts (nothing too complicated)

✘ furries  flowers & other plants  wings ✘ dreadlocks (can't draw them..)

✘ more than 2 people in art (2 is a max) ✘ fictional creatures (aliens, dragons etc.) animals (for now) plaid clothing

Animations (open for suggestions):

Glow

Wink

Sparkle

Blink (can also make eye color change with this)

Smile/smirk

Dripping (blood, drool etc.)

Animated music notes/stars/hearts

Rules:

Follow all GASR rules

Do NOT edit, sell, trace or redistribute my work or claim it as your own

Be nice to everyone here or get lost

Don't rush me, sometimes I don't feel like doing art (result will be bad if I'm not motivated enough)

Respond to me if anything I post here is related to your order in case you actually want me to finish it (IMPORTANT)

EXAMPLES

DP:

New → Old

MissEmilyFinal.gif.ce36e70ff4b1a0edd2e9682866320c91.gifMeiTzuDP.gif.6905d6e07a7904b97b48f7278d358fe3.giflSinny.gif.b3012844838c63e102d7ed909708a1d0.gifAmoraDP.gif.a1aad0b4ca6b5d927e78e1301892987e.gifwaifoolFinished.gif.30ba3968524e87d633a7cea89237562e.gif

SadistFinal.png.bec499fa7c76e34a271998c5828c1abd.pngdp01.gif.dce32015c596630f19697efd275ee502.gifdpsrt2.png.a721f0a529584132e5badd50b3be4ac9.pngophelia01.png.4690a23f306309520fb50028e300e5c8.pngsana.gif.7d25a4028d4594dceeabc5d711a4c799.gif

Large art:

Spoiler

NovaStar.png.77c4e7b4829bbf2a8ce032b24f5dba0e.png

USE THE FORM BELOW WHEN ORDERING

Form:

Spoiler

DP size or large canvas?:

OCs/references:
Text/watermark:
Background ideas (leave blank if none):
Animation (if any):
Anything else?:

(I may not go in order, depends on what I feel like doing on a particular day)

Hilland (pg. 55)

deardarleng (pg. 56)

IvyRoze (pg. 58)

Maniacally (pg. 60)

Sins (pg. 61)

Pains (pg. 62)

Puppets (pg. 62)

Foal (pg. 63)

MeiTzu (pg.65)

Edited by UNH1NGED
  • Love 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Hiqu said:

Screenies & OC's: Screens | OCs

Text: Wee

I'll do this today since I have nothing better to do.

Already chose a screenshot I'll work on, may post it today

Edited by SarayaCross

Ahh, I love the works. *-*

Screenies: xxx

Text: Suzu

Thanks for consideration. :droolymad:

• Love 1

(edited)

Hello!

Screenies (OC's optional): Screenies - xx  OCs - xx
Text: Ephiphanize

Thanks for considering! 

Love your art style :aww:

Edited by Ephiphanize

Heyo, I was wondering if you were still doing the orders from other shop, if not.. Can I post my form again? 

(edited)

@Qualyis

I was going to do the ones from old as well but I can't remember what I was supposed to do for those people..

You can fill your form though, I'll add your name on the waiting list

Edited by SarayaCross

Well you were doing a drawing from scratch for me.

Text; Qualyis

OC: Nyx

2 hours ago, Qualyis said:

Well you were doing a drawing from scratch for me.

Text; Qualyis

OC: Nyx

I did remember it was a drawing but forgot to bookmark your OC link from the other one :/ Will do this

I remember you wanted to do this OC, so it's the exact same, all good :thumbsup:

• Love 1

I'm working on getting the first DP done today, just always the slow one :P

@Hiqu

I'm now finished

Everything was on same layer so couldn't do much with the background...
dp.png.d8f5e117746d488a91d14181a96368dd.png

• Love 2

@SarayaCross I've got no problem with that, feel free to do as you please! Always exciting to see what the end result is. :D

• Love 1