Jump to content
Mikugh

✰ 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕙'𝕤 art shop ✰

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Related image

she open yall

Edited by hholke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

type: half body

refs: here

extras: can one of the eyes be a lighter brown than the other!

total; $15

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hooligans said:

type: half body

refs: here

extras: can one of the eyes be a lighter brown than the other!

total; $15

omg thats a YES. I love the outfit. Also, with the pose, did you want the hand exactly like that, or just her holding a syringe in general is okay?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mikugh said:

omg thats a YES. I love the outfit. Also, with the pose, did you want the hand exactly like that, or just her holding a syringe in general is okay?

just her holding a syringe in general whatever works for you is good :’) EEK a thank you idk why, but I’ve been into nurses suddenly.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hooligans said:

just her holding a syringe in general whatever works for you is good :’) EEK a thank you idk why, but I’ve been into nurses suddenly.. 

Nurses are super cute ! Also I finished the sketch. Let me know if you want any details added on !

Spoiler

4e73rBa.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Mikugh said:

Nurses are super cute ! Also I finished the sketch. Let me know if you want any details added on !

  Hide contents

4e73rBa.jpg

 

AAA i friggin love this sm no changes and I’ll send payment now! 

91AD2847-E928-487E-88AF-0EE2FA7E1B27.png

Edited by Hooligans
added payment proof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ughhhh tht so cute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eeee, when i get paid this week im coming back to get smthn!! :klovee:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hooligans said:

AAA i friggin love this sm no changes and I’ll send payment now! 

91AD2847-E928-487E-88AF-0EE2FA7E1B27.png

 

Okay great ! Thanks soooo much :lazierblush:I’m glad you like it ;;;;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hholke said:

ughhhh tht so cute

Ur so cute shhhhhh :woahpunch:

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hopey said:

eeee, when i get paid this week im coming back to get smthn!! :klovee:

AHHH omg thank you :lazeblush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hooligans said:

AAA i friggin love this sm no changes and I’ll send payment now! 

91AD2847-E928-487E-88AF-0EE2FA7E1B27.png

 

Hey hey! Here’s the finished product :lazedances:

Spoiler

QEkOZbt.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mikugh said:

Hey hey! Here’s the finished product :lazedances:

  Hide contents

QEkOZbt.jpg

 

AAA my heart hurts I’m so in love thank you smm it’s perfect definitely coming back again... uwu

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for bump gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hholke said:

Image result for bump gif

:bfnosebleed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hihi :3

Type: Bust

Text: Rose

Refs/OcOC

Total: $10

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, softs said:

Hihi :3

Type: Bust

Text: Rose

Refs/OcOC

Total: $10

Yes of course! I’ll get started right away. :klove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Type:  Bust

Refs: ♥♥♥

Extras:  No Pink

Total: $15

Edited by Crystals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

×

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.