-->
Mikugh

✰ 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕙'𝕤 art shop ✰ OPEN

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟
Ref: OC ~  blue sky background with clouds and plants, holding his pet “sprout” the duck with a sprout!
Text: blue, pixel font almost like for Sid & Rin!
Animations?: Y, blush.

• Like 1

I want to get a custom from you, but I stuck on ideas, like I do have ideas but not fully. I really liked the nekos you did before the new premades, mainly the last one. I was wondering could you draw up a wip of it similar if you don't want it to the exactly same, and send it to my inbox, then I can build up a reference sheet fitted to the wip. Or is that too much hassle? :lazetears:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cindy said:

hi lov i have a neko girl for uuu hope she's okay :cutehehehaaas:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟
Ref: <3, her pose can be either pose ref 3 or pose ref 4
Text: Cindy (watermark Curl if possible) colour and font you pickk
Animations?: YES (there are some ideas in stash let me know which ones you feel like doing)

yesssss ANY AND ALL NEKOS ARE WELCOMED. and omg she's so cute ! I'm totally down for this !
As the animations go, I can do blinking, blushing, and dripping. I haven't attempted an eye color change yet but I can try if that's what you really want ! Just let me know which animations you would like personally ! But I'll add you to my list !

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟
Ref: OC ~  blue sky background with clouds and plants, holding his pet “sprout” the duck with a sprout!

tHIS is supppppppppppppper cute ! Totally down ! I'll add you to my list <3 I should get a sketch out to you soon :klovee:

2 hours ago, Dbg said:

I want to get a custom from you, but I stuck on ideas, like I do have ideas but not fully. I really liked the nekos you did before the new premades, mainly the last one. I was wondering could you draw up a wip of it similar if you don't want it to the exactly same, and send it to my inbox, then I can build up a reference sheet fitted to the wip. Or is that too much hassle? :lazetears:

Actually no I'm totally okay with that ! I don't know exactly when I get the sketch to you but I'll try to get it in a timely manner !

Do you want me to screenshot the 3rd wip of the nekos you did, I asked if it was taken in your premade group. I got a image of what I want, but I kinda want to have a base so I can use it and form a reference sheet around it xD

5 minutes ago, Dbg said:

Do you want me to screenshot the 3rd wip of the nekos you did, I asked if it was taken in your premade group. I got a image of what I want, but I kinda want to have a base so I can use it and form a reference sheet around it xD

it was the set before the recent ones i put out? I think I remember ! I mean Honestly I just draw random cat girls haha so you just need to come up with outfits, colors, etc. I'm bad at outfits LOL

15 hours ago, Cindy said:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟
Animations?: YES (there are some ideas in stash let me know which ones you feel like doing)

Hey ! So I got a sketch done. I was also thinking of adding bows to her ears? Lemme know what you think and if I've forgotten anything !
Heres the sketch <3

Spoiler

cindy.thumb.png.d1d560af2211178b70cc4918d64cc3f5.png

• Like 4

hello! I recently found your art through the premade art hholke had bought from you and I am IN LOVE

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟...

Type: bust (+$20) 

References: curly hair or curly hair w space buns (whatever is easiest for you!!); rainbow top (but take off the words); yellow raincoat; hair accessories and green fluffy earrings; and my Ditto-Snorlax plushie (lemme know if that'll cost any extra :0). 

Text: xDee 

+ color and font can be whatever you think fits best!

Pose: peace sign, all while holding my plushie. obv raise my lil Snorlax plush so that it fits for the bust sized dp 
Animations?: blinking animation (+$5) and a smiling animation ($5) = ($10) 

Extra: - make the background a plain, sky-blue shade. 

- I would like to see the first wip before I pay, if that's alright! my PayPal email is [email protected], so look for your payment from that.

Total: $20 (bust dp) + $5 (blinking animation) + $5 (smiling animation) = $30 

please let me know if you need anything else or if I missed anything! 

regardless, thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! n__n /

2 minutes ago, Babas said:

hello! I recently found your art through the premade art hholke had bought from you and I am IN LOVE

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟...

Type: bust (+$20) 

References: curly hair or curly hair w space buns (whatever is easiest for you!!); rainbow top (but take off the words); yellow raincoat; hair accessories and green fluffy earrings; and my Ditto-Snorlax plushie (lemme know if that'll cost any extra :0). 

Text: xDee 

+ color and font can be whatever you think fits best!

Pose: peace sign, all while holding my plushie. obv raise my lil Snorlax plush so that it fits for the bust sized dp 
Animations?: blinking animation (+$5) and a smiling animation ($5) = ($10) 

Extra: - make the background a plain, sky-blue shade. 

- I would like to see the first wip before I pay, if that's alright! my PayPal email is [email protected], so look for your payment from that.

Total: $20 (bust dp) + $5 (blinking animation) + $5 (smiling animation) = $30 

please let me know if you need anything else or if I missed anything! 

regardless, thank you and I hope to hear from you soon! n__n /

ooooh !!!! this looks so cute !!!! Do you have a reference for skin tone? But other than that everything is fine ! And I'll add you to my slots ! I have a few people ahead but
I always try to get at least a sketch out pretty quick ! And yes I never accept payments until a sketch has been approved. But after I send a sketch and it's approved, I expect payment within 24 hours after that !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikugh said:

ooooh !!!! this looks so cute !!!! Do you have a reference for skin tone? But other than that everything is fine ! And I'll add you to my slots ! I have a few people ahead but
I always try to get at least a sketch out pretty quick ! And yes I never accept payments until a sketch has been approved. But after I send a sketch and it's approved, I expect payment within 24 hours after that !

OMG, I knew I was forgetting something!!! SMHH! I can edit this post with an irl face reference, but for now you can see my current GASR profile gif—if that’s alright?! :0 I have a light, olive-like skin tone, light brown eyes, and and brown hair. 

but yes, I figured that but just thought I’d mention it! I’m looking forward to seeing the first sketch! 

EDIT: here's a screenshot of me irl--if you still needed it, lolz

Edited by Babas
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟

HELLO! I have a sketch 4 uuuu lemme know if you approve ! ~~

Spoiler

JEF.thumb.png.aeedc16595cb5425d17ff5abf14697f0.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikugh said:

Hey ! So I got a sketch done. I was also thinking of adding bows to her ears? Lemme know what you think and if I've forgotten anything !
Heres the sketch <3

Hide contents

cindy.thumb.png.d1d560af2211178b70cc4918d64cc3f5.png

omg I’m in love with her!! yess please add the bows to her ears that will be so cute and as for the animations blinking blushing and blood drippings perfect if you would like to try the eye colour change please doo but you don’t have to <3 let me know how much that will be all up :cutehehehaaas:

3 minutes ago, Cindy said:

omg I’m in love with her!! yess please add the bows to her ears that will be so cute and as for the animations blinking blushing and blood drippings perfect if you would like to try the eye colour change please doo but you don’t have to <3 let me know how much that will be all up :cutehehehaaas:

I think I may just end up doing blinking, blushing, and the blood dripping. Might hold off on the color change for now haha but it'll add up to 35! <3 I'll def add bows

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikugh said:

HELLO! I have a sketch 4 uuuu lemme know if you approve ! ~~

Hide contents

JEF.thumb.png.aeedc16595cb5425d17ff5abf14697f0.png

Are. You. Joking. ME. AHHHH I’m in love. Could you also add faint freckles on him as well? I’m seriously so happy, that was so quick. 😭😍

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Are. You. Joking. ME. AHHHH I’m in love. Could you also add faint freckles on him as well? I’m seriously so happy, that was so quick. 😭😍

Of course omg I'm soooo happy you like it !!!! I'll add the freckles in the coloring process :--)

On 5/14/2019 at 1:38 AM, Cindy said:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟

hey! How's this before I add the blinking/blushing/dripping animation? Lemme know if you want changes !

cindy1re.png.2f5fbfa4fa217b0cf0463dcd80e1c22d.png

• Like 3

On 5/14/2019 at 6:23 AM, Jeffrey said:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓓𝓟

Hey! I'm finished coloring your DP, I was wondering what did you want you text to say? sorry haha

5 hours ago, Mikugh said:

hey! How's this before I add the blinking/blushing/dripping animation? Lemme know if you want changes !

cindy1re.png.2f5fbfa4fa217b0cf0463dcd80e1c22d.png

OMG SHE IS PERFECTTT I LOVE HER SO MUCH no changes <3

Just now, Cindy said:

OMG SHE IS PERFECTTT I LOVE HER SO MUCH no changes <3

Awesome ! I'll start the animations after I receive payment <3 And I'm glad you like her !!!!