Alismora

Shop Deletion & Bump Button Issue

Hi! I'm very sorry to bother you, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to bump threads the classic way. Can you give a little bit of explanation on how to do it? I'm very new here and I can't seem to figure things out on my own. x'D

Thank you! ^^

2 hours ago, TangerieArt said:

Hi! I'm very sorry to bother you, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to bump threads the classic way. Can you give a little bit of explanation on how to do it? I'm very new here and I can't seem to figure things out on my own. x'D

Thank you! ^^

Hello! :blove:

The traditional or classical form of bumping Alismora is referring to is simply adding a new reply to the topic. When a new reply is added to the end of a topic, this new reply moves the topic back to the top of front page of a sub-forum. For example, if I own a premade shop and submit a reply which says "bump", then that reply will bump my premade shop to the top of the list of premade shops. Using this method can cause shop clutter, which can be cleaned upon request or for those with an Elite subscription the posts can be hidden from public view. Bumping can be done ten hours after the last reply in a topic.

You can read more about our policy on bumping under the [Posting Restrictions] section of our Community Guidelines. If you have further questions, then please feel free to ask via our [Help and Feedback] area or by messaging a moderator!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cymette said:

Hello! :blove:

The traditional or classical form of bumping Alismora is referring to is simply adding a new reply to the topic. When a new reply is added to the end of a topic, this new reply moves the topic back to the top of front page of a sub-forum. For example, if I own a premade shop and submit a reply which says "bump", then that reply will bump my premade shop to the top of the list of premade shops. Using this method can cause shop clutter, which can be cleaned upon request or for those with an Elite subscription the posts can be hidden from public view. Bumping can be done ten hours after the last reply in a topic.

You can read more about our policy on bumping under the [Posting Restrictions] section of our Community Guidelines. If you have further questions, then please feel free to ask via our [Help and Feedback] area or by messaging a moderator!

Thank you so much for the clarification! ^^