mishtiques

「o p e n」Late Night Breakfast

@mishtiques

:lazetears:

I'm sorry- they wanted changes..

If it's too late that's fine but they were hoping to have the girl's head be a bit smaller? Also he wants the hair on the male to be fluffier and messier hair that's longer as well as long bangs. Also for the girl could you maybe make her eyelashes longer? She also said she would prefer she be more pink than purple.

193e0d113d17e4934277231238fd2aa2.png?width=255&height=300

I know it's a lot, but that's what they asked for.

:bfcry:

Edited by Noxey

I know you're not open but whenever you are would you still be willing to do chibi dps with these eyes? :o

cute artsuuuuu the chibis are so adorable

Edited by Wrath

@mishtiques

I almost sent you 4,800$

x

:lldepress:

She wanted to know if it would be possible for her nose to be smaller, her lips to be fuller, and her eyebrows to be thinner-

:lazecry:

@mishtiques I hope so, I'll have to see how much I get paid this month ; x; //and not sure what couple I would like to use, aha.

@Wrath aww thank you!  :cutehehed:

@Noxey LMAO we don't want that. Okay, and anything for the guy?  Alright how's this now? 

Spoiler

wip.png.40845b2605267c104ca602c4dd688907.png

@Pantsus she's finished! I hope you like her :kwave:

355.gif.6b6ed5edbe67166663ba6e9140a2bd8f.gif 355-2.gif.1101765ef23622f5aa7eaad74223adc5.gif

Edited by mishtiques
  • Like 5

@Remba Oops :lldepress: I'm sorry I forgot to give you your total lol It will be $32 (cheebs 12+12, first two animations +2, sparkling eyes +2, floating hearts +2)