1 hour ago, Zhonle said:

☾ T y p e : (single/couple?) Single

☾ R e f e r e n c e s : (Sta.sh / pmhttps://sta.sh/218bn902kx9y 

☾ A n i m a t i o n s : Christmassy sparkles and eye sparkle

☾ N a m e : Georgina

☾ W a t e r m a r k : Georgina

☾ P r i c e : 4.50 USD?

☾ P a s s w o r d : roro

Accepted will try my best to do your lineart too today but can’t promise anything since it’s my brothers bday! Tysm for ordering adding you to the slots xo

1 hour ago, Oca said:

Accepted will try my best to do your lineart too today but can’t promise anything since it’s my brothers bday! Tysm for ordering adding you to the slots xo

Take all the time you need love.

14 hours ago, Oca said:

@vibansx Heres a preview of the lineart!

Lmk if you want anything changed/added!

Hide contents

1282076664_vibansxLINEARTPREVIEW.jpg.5c1bbc4852b5fd4e2ffcfa993f7726e3.jpg

You can send the payment (4.50) USD to https://www.paypal.me/rotemart (Make sure to change the currency to USD:boh:)

(also not sure if you wanted normal real antlers or if you want the antlers to look neon like in the reference! xo)

the neon red antlers would be great, and if the hair could be a little more voluminous that'd be amazing <3

proof of payment here!

5 hours ago, vibansx said:

the neon red antlers would be great, and if the hair could be a little more voluminous that'd be amazing <3

proof of payment here!

I will make it more voluminous but just letting you know if I do there won’t be a lot of background space left and there will be less space for Christmas sparkles since I put most of the sparkles in the background as it looks weird If I put it on the drawing itself

That makes sense, the hair is fine the way it is then ! Thank you for being so flexible. :pblushing:

Two questions, 1. Do you accept Andros or Femboys?  I notice you do not accept males but It isn't entirely a male that I'd like to order in the future. Just a more masculine female... or feminine male. and 2. Are you okay with doing "ocs" that don't have a reference sheet yet, just some reference images?

also if I were to order 4 DPs now and went to order a 5th would it be 50% off normal price or 50% off the sale price you have going on?

Edited by Shistar

4 hours ago, Shistar said:

Two questions, 1. Do you accept Andros or Femboys?  I notice you do not accept males but It isn't entirely a male that I'd like to order in the future. Just a more masculine female... or feminine male. and 2. Are you okay with doing "ocs" that don't have a reference sheet yet, just some reference images?

also if I were to order 4 DPs now and went to order a 5th would it be 50% off normal price or 50% off the sale price you have going on?

Hi there! I don’t need an oc reference sheet it can be reference images. Also I could attempt doing fem but I’ve never done it before so honestly not sure how that would end up looking. Lastly it would be 50% off normal price sale wouldn’t apply. However I cannot make 4 dps at once for someone and you would have to order each one once I finish the one before since I am quite busy and sometimes have to go on hiatus for a few days or a week or two and I would not want that to happen while working on that many pieces for one person. Xo

Makes sense I was just asking on the Incase. I’ll be ordering soon :lazierblush:

5 minutes ago, Shistar said:

Makes sense I was just asking on the Incase. I’ll be ordering soon :lazierblush:

I'll be here xo! 

@vibansx your dp will be finished today in the next 2-5 hours! xo

@Devilette will try my best to get you a preview of the lineart today but this school project is really consuming me! will def have a preview for you tomorrow tho! xo

@Zhonle  ^ same thing

ty all for being so patient with me and I apologize for it taking so long, I usually finish dps much faster! xo

• Like 1

@vibansx 

non gif version

Spoiler

354410963_vibansxv1.jpg.c3d4230df526dd4386d442716ccc0b0b.jpgvibansx.png.4321f0a2aa5da6b85bd9b5264bb6370d.png

gif versions:

Spoiler

vibansx-v2.gif.4ca2ab1b20677835d6f0ba884f339391.gifvibansx-v1.gif.ff854d0fde35258a23287b688c635175.gif

Hope its ok! xo

Edited by Oca

2 hours ago, Oca said:

I'll be here xo! 

@vibansx your dp will be finished today in the next 2-5 hours! xo

@Devilette will try my best to get you a preview of the lineart today but this school project is really consuming me! will def have a preview for you tomorrow tho! xo

@Zhonle  ^ same thing

ty all for being so patient with me and I apologize for it taking so long, I usually finish dps much faster! xo

I get paid on monday so can you do it so i can pay monday? I had something pop up and had to spend my last money. 

Just now, Zhonle said:

I get paid on monday so can you do it so i can pay monday? I had something pop up and had to spend my last money. 

oh right so sorry i forgot you told me already xD 

12 minutes ago, Oca said:

oh right so sorry i forgot you told me already xD 

indeedio i did haha. So take your time with mine haha. 

3 hours ago, Oca said:

@vibansx 

non gif version

Hide contents

354410963_vibansxv1.jpg.c3d4230df526dd4386d442716ccc0b0b.jpgvibansx.png.4321f0a2aa5da6b85bd9b5264bb6370d.png

gif versions:

Hide contents

vibansx-v2.gif.4ca2ab1b20677835d6f0ba884f339391.gifvibansx-v1.gif.ff854d0fde35258a23287b688c635175.gif

Hope its ok! xo

SCREE- I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! 

It was well worth the wait, tysm uwu

• Like 1

@Devilette Sorry it took so long! heres a preview of the lineart! if all is good you can send the payment, 6.50$, to https://www.paypal.me/rotemart (make sure to change the currency to usd)

for the animation I was thinking of doing an expression change to a wink and flirty smile, if thats over 200mb though and imvu wont let you upload it as a pfp ill do blinking or winking or just the smile so lmk which youd prefer if it doesnt let me, will try my best to make it work!

preview:

Spoiler

1957899008_devilettepreviewv1.jpg.97adc09dd455a4af01d54570ab44a9eb.jpg

( tried to draw her holding that sweeper thing but I couldnt get it to look good :lazetears:  so instead opted to make her hold her hair to make it more interesting and less plain)

Edited by Oca

2 hours ago, Oca said:

@Devilette Sorry it took so long! heres a preview of the lineart! if all is good you can send the payment, 6.50$, to https://www.paypal.me/rotemart (make sure to change the currency to usd)

for the animation I was thinking of doing an expression change to a wink and flirty smile, if thats over 200mb though and imvu wont let you upload it as a pfp ill do blinking or winking or just the smile so lmk which youd prefer if it doesnt let me, will try my best to make it work!

preview:

Hide contents

1957899008_devilettepreviewv1.jpg.97adc09dd455a4af01d54570ab44a9eb.jpg

( tried to draw her holding that sweeper thing but I couldnt get it to look good :lazetears:  so instead opted to make her hold her hair to make it more interesting and less plain)

AAA IT LOOKS SO CUTE, ill send payment now- just surprise me cutie. (: http://prntscr.com/lv3y8q

6 minutes ago, Devilette said:

AAA IT LOOKS SO CUTE, ill send payment now- just surprise me cutie. (: http://prntscr.com/lv3y8q

Got it! I need to study all day tmrrw for a test so will color it on Sunday hope that’s ok xo

• Like 1

claimable wip! Love arrow! wip i started a while ago but never continued. will probably change the face genetics tho since I am not 100% liking it just yet so decided I will put it up as a claimable wip, I can do a few changes but I wont change the love arrow theme. quote or pm me if interested in it!

370216167_lovearrow.jpg.5191fd68e4171faedf770a57b8559565.jpg

On 12/14/2018 at 4:45 PM, Oca said:

Got it! I need to study all day tmrrw for a test so will color it on Sunday hope that’s ok xo

nYaa @Oca thats a-ok! i forgot to reply to this LMAO

2 hours ago, Devilette said:

nYaa @Oca thats a-ok! i forgot to reply to this LMAO

It’s fine! I’m almost done with it will be finished tomorrow since it’s v late for me rn

• Like 1