I bought the profile background on OG gasr a while back, here is a link to my profile

(edited)

@Lazy hi chelly!! so I was a beta tester but now i think my subscription has run out and i'm not sure how to renew it? I went to the gasr store and tried to buy it again but it's telling me i can only purchase it one time... I really enjoyed it and would love to get it again.

edit: I figured it out. I'm sorry for being so complicated and not looking for myself.

Edited by Mya

9 hours ago, Mya said:

@Lazy hi chelly!! so I was a beta tester but now i think my subscription has run out and i'm not sure how to renew it? I went to the gasr store and tried to buy it again but it's telling me i can only purchase it one time... I really enjoyed it and would love to get it again.

edit: I figured it out. I'm sorry for being so complicated and not looking for myself.

It's fine.  One of the reasons why I colored the secondary navigation (the blue part) is because quite a few people didn't know that there were other menu options when you hovered over the tab, and this is a question I get asked a lot.

For anyone else who might need the answer to this, hover over the "GASR Store" tab and click on "Manage Purchases".  Everything you've bought on GASR, such as: elite, advertisement, files in the gasr exchange, etc, will show up there and you can renew, cancel, whatever you wanna do there.

FYI: Cancelling something =/= getting a refund for it.  If you need a refund on a GASR Store purchase, you submit a ticket to the billing department by going to the item you purchased, clicking on manage, and clicking "Get Support" near the bottom.

If you need a refund on a file you purchased on the GASR Exchange, that is between you and the person you bought the file from, not us.

• Thanks 1

@Member @gbKux1J.png Elite

Everyone has officially been transferred over to the new subscription manager.  To quickly get to it, you can click the navigation button in the top-left corner of GASR, click on "GASR Store", and "Elite Subscription" will take you directly to the manager to view your subscription.

Remember: Your manager's expiration date will more than likely be incorrect since a lot of dates were manually edited.  To get your correct expiration date, click on "View Purchase" on whichever subscription you're subscribed to and you'll be sent to your custom purchase page.

Anyone who was on the old Elite that expired before you were transferred over, you are now a regular member and will need to go to the subscription page to re-purchase Elite to reactivate your perks.  I was on sick leave and I couldn't get all of you transferred over before you expired.  Sorry!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL ANY INVOICES ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY.  THOSE ARE PAID INVOICES THAT DO NOT CHARGE YOU AND ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR ELITE TO CONTINUE.  IF YOU CANCEL IT, YOU'RE CANCELLING YOUR ELITE AND WILL HAVE TO REBUY IT WITHOUT REFUND!!!!

@gbKux1J.png Elite @Member @Newbie

I love how GASR has all these features now. So many options for art lovers out there. I can't wait to try the Elite membership. ^^

• Like 1