1 hour ago, Saxophonia said:

There seems to be an error during checkout. Halp!

For some reason setting it to auto renew rejects the payment because of billing agreements with PayPal.  I have set up our system to allow you to set up billing agreements to auto-renew your membership, so it should work now.  I've gone ahead and cancelled your previous attempts so that you don't get charged more than once if you try again.  Let me know if you still get that error.

2 minutes ago, Queen said:

For some reason setting it to auto renew rejects the payment because of billing agreements with PayPal.  I have set up our system to allow you to set up billing agreements to auto-renew your membership, so it should work now.  I've gone ahead and cancelled your previous attempts so that you don't get charged more than once if you try again.  Let me know if you still get that error.

I just unchecked the automatic renewal and it went through, why didn't I thought of that earlier. Thank you for canceling the previous attempts.

No worries!  Glad it worked.  <3

I've caught up with everyone who has posted so far.  :)

• Thanks 1

I'm not 100% sure what I just purchased but it sounds cool so I went for it anyway

You purchased a taco for Chelly.

:hee:

• Like 1

Beta :thumbsup: tester :thumbsup:

I'm glad to see a lot of people interested in this!  It means a lot that you guys want to support the website and its continued growth.  Don't feel obligated to purchase it now or at all, really.  This is just an alternative to the normal way of donating where all you would receive is a contributor badge and a pat on the back.

:aww:

@Krist

I'll give you one for the background, but I was referring to the beta testers that made it 'til the end.  :droolymad:

+ If you guys want to leave a review on the product page, that would be awesome.  

o shit tbh didn't even know i got kicked 

but ayy

t h x

ill prob sub next month too 

ooo once i get paid im surely gonna do this!

you guys done a lot of gasr for these past years;;

Def getting this next paycheck. Ya'll did an amazing job, you deserve da best. 

I tried buying it, but it isn't letting me. I didn't even put in the payment method yet, its just doing the billing address, clicking pay, and giving me this error.

http://prntscr.com/ger2rw

1 minute ago, Halz said:

I tried buying it, but it isn't letting me. I didn't even put in the payment method yet, its just doing the billing address, clicking pay, and giving me this error.

http://prntscr.com/ger2rw

Uncheck "Pay renewal costs automatically"