BOGO Deal! Buy an Elite Membership, gift the same membership to another user for free! Read more... ×
1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4

4 minutes ago, Amy said:

yes pls! would u be able to send the other fields too? (what a role of a gasr mod is, why the position is suitable) if not thats ok!

sent!

• Like 1

Jesus.  sweats

We may have to go back to the old application system.  I have no clue why it's giving us so many issues.  :(  It picks and chooses which apps it wants to accept and the error code doesn't tell me anything; it's as generic as a server 500 error.

:psobbing:

Let me do some more tweaking.  If I can't get it to work, we'll go back to old faithful for the time being.  Sorry again guys!

• Like 2

Mine went through I believe. :lazetears:

I backed it up to a word document just in case though.♥

• Like 1

@Pupper  Yep yours is fine!

@Darksiders  Could you try one more time for me please?  I just sent in a test app with everything filled out and it showed up great so hopefully I've fixed it!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Phew, think it went through this time! I got to the Thanks for submitting page :hwdance:

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

YAAAS IT DID!!!

I was actually able to finally find something useful in all of the error messages and I removed the thing that was listed in all of them, so hopefully nobody has anymore issues!!

• Like 3

(edited)

Imma try again brb ;u ;

I saved it in my phone so yay. 

Edit: submitted! ^_^ I marked my ticket as resolved for y’all. 

Edited by Dykz
  • Like 5

Kg3wWE1.png

dCfXUdg.png

good luck to everyone applyingbear_emoji_05__excited___v1__by_jerikuto

can't wait to see who the new mods will be ! tumblr_inline_n1jzqzceU21qid2nw.gif

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Good luck, y'all! Do your best! :byaslove:

• Like 1

Hey guys and gals,

A few people will be receiving messages shortly to continue on with the application process, so be on the lookout if your application hasn't been marked as rejected yet!  (To check the status of your application, just visit the application page and look near the top.  If it says pending, expect a message in the next day or two!)

For those who are still wanting to apply, go ahead!  We still have a few slots open and we're always in need of a few extras in case something doesn't work out for any reason.  For those who were rejected, by all means feel free to message me and I'll try my best to answer any questions you might have, but I can tell you off the bat that majority of those who were rejected were due to two reasons: Activity (You're not really active around the website.  Sorry, we don't count lurking.)  Vagueness (Your application was filled out very minimally to the point we were not able to get a clear idea of who you are as a person and how your moderating style would be for the position you chose.)

Thanks!!!

• Like 9