Martinus

IMAGINE - 1 LEFT!

I've had my eye on Incinerate :lazeroll:if no one takes her before i get paid then i'll buy her from you.:klove:

• Like 1

@Naden Aww I'm glad you like her. She's one of my favourites in a very long while, and I really wanted to do some fire haired babe. :bthanks:

I hope she'll be around for her when you want to snipe her. :khmm:

@MartinusI've had my eye on her sense i first saw her :klove: So I think this is fate for her to be mine :lazebedwink: I'll be back later once I see if i got any money to buy her :lazeblush: Decided just to Yolo it.

(edited)

'Incinerate'' sold to @Watcher through PM:cutefingergun:

Sorry @Naden, someone just sniped it. :lazecry:Hope you'll have better luck next time. :blove:

I should've known, and have made for fiery demon babes. Maybe next time!! Valentine is still coming up you know and I got some ideas. :llnyaa:

Edited by Martinus

(edited)

Edited by Yessmeen

@Martinus Nuuu I legit just got home from the bank :lazetears:went right there after waking up.

Maybe next time I'll get it :lazeblush:Thank you for letting me know!:cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

You're welcome!! :llnyaa:

I'll be doing more valentine pieces this weekend as I have time. So stay tuned everyone. <3 I might upload them my sunday night, so that's sunday afternoon for most of you on the other side of the glove. :cutefingergun:

• Like 1

(edited)

New DP 'Firefly' Is up! :bfcry:

I had this one in my head randomly and just had to draw it. :ooooo: Cute Valentine DP's, are still coming this week! :llnyaa:

EDIT: Also added some of the gifts that I made in the past month to the second post of this topic. Make sure to check them out if you want to see them! 

Edited by Martinus
  • Like 3

Hi everyone! :bfahh: Added my final Valentine DP's to the shop. 'El Tigress' and 'Pink Sky'.  :kkekecreep:

I hope you likey!! Have a wonderful valentine, and thank you for checking the shop out. :byaslove:

• Like 3

@Lunna El Tigress :blove:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AGgQFwi.jpg

PREMADE NAME: Firefly

PREMADE PRICE: $46

MY NAME: Danielle

SMALL TEXT: Dani carvings

E-MAIL: Can I pm you it?

• Like 1

@Carvings sold to you! Thank you :bfahh: Feel free to PM me your email for the invoice so I can send you one, and ready your art in the meantime. :lldesire:

"Pink Sky" sold through PM! To @Sona:bthanks:

Love your style, they all are gorgeous. Bioluminiscence is absolutely stunning :bfahh: 

• Like 1

@Spirits thanks for the tag hun, she’s really a beauty but atm I don’t have the funds for her :lazetears:

• Like 1

@BlueVee thank you so much I'm glad you like my art style. :bfcry:

@Spirits thanks for commenting and tagging people, I appreciate it. :bthanks:

'Hearts & Diamonds' Sold through PM!

Edited by Martinus
  • Like 3

This is for a friend of mine but I'll be paying for it. I will have the money tomorrow because the bank is closed right now.

PREMADE NAME: Bioluminiscence

PREMADE PRICE: 42$

MY NAME: Eden

SMALL TEXT: GardenOfEden

E-MAIL: PM'ed you my paypal email.

Please provide your username@GASR when sending payment. 

• Like 1

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.