Martinus

IMAGINE - 1 LEFT!

12 minutes ago, Martinus said:

Added a list with the previously sold premades to the second post!

@Dismonia Ilytheia's yours, you may send when you're ready. :bthanks:

Payment sent:aww:

paypal2.png

Edited by Dismonia

:psobbing::phearteyes:

PREMADE NAME: Frozen Throne

PREMADE PRICE: 49 USD

MY NAME: ivixus

SMALL TEXT: ivixus

E-MAIL: (Only for those that can't post the form in the shop. I need your e-mail to send you an invoice.)

• Like 1

Ooooooooooooooooof

2dd.jpg

Yo lucky!!!

You may send when you're ready and I'll ready your files in the meanwhile. :bfcry:

Edited by Martinus

PMed on discord cause weird thingy displayed but?? proof. can revise if needed

Spoiler

1402830651_ScreenShot2018-11-18at12_42_51.png.ef29b3a4d836b6a85ec4a67ec788648a.png

• Like 1

PREMADE NAME: Shinobi

PREMADE PRICE: $44

MY NAME: Jiso

SMALL TEXT: Jisohyua

E-MAIL: (Only for those that can't post the form in the shop. I need your e-mail to send you an invoice.)

I need dis can i have this i need it bc wow

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JisoHyua said:

PREMADE NAME: Shinobi

PREMADE PRICE: $44

MY NAME: Jiso

SMALL TEXT: Jisohyua

I need dis can i have this i need it bc wow

@JisoHyua He's yours! :kkekecreep: You may send when you're ready. :bthanks:

LOL at the small text

Edited by Martinus
  • Like 1

Thanks again!! lol

proof is in spoiler. :pblushing:

I couldn't help it i needed him :psideeyes:

Spoiler

1219144399_ScreenshotatNov1812-55-31.png.9f52a395dc3105170c019cc4942aacc3.png

• Like 1

Hiya peeps!! :ooohyas:

I've put 33% discount on the 6 remaining premades! :byaslove: Would love to clear space for my next theme which I will start on once my arm is fully recovered... :kkekecreep:

I will try to make a nice set for after NYE, hopefully coming somewhere early January. Will be keeping the theme secret for now but I'm sure a lot of you will like it. Stay tuned, and thank you for all the love received, and for those who are checking out my art always. 

:bthanks:

Edited by Martinus
  • Like 2

Your work is absolutely gorgeous; So detailed and completely magical. 

Your music taste? To.die.for. I've been a huge fan of TSFH for maaaaaany years. :bfahh:

• Like 2

@Sybela Aww thank you!! I love doing all things fantasy or sci fi :lazeangel:Two Steps From Hell (SPECIFICALLY Thomas Bergersen.) have been my babies... been listening to them since 2011 and I still blast their epic pieces on a daily basis. :bfcry:

@Nemesis Honestly I was very proud of her, I wanted to do this epic mother-nature driad piece. I'm so happy you like her. :bthanks: 

@Martinus You should be! When I first saw this batch my eyes went immediately to Gale, but the more I looked the more I started getting drawn to All Mother. She's an amazing piece in every sense of the word~  :cutehehehaaas:  I honestly shouldn't do this buuuuuut I also can't help myself:lazeshowoff:

PREMADE NAME: All Mother

PREMADE PRICE: 30$

MY NAME: Anna

SMALL TEXT: Nemesis

• Like 1

(edited)

Aww @Nemesis I'm so glad you like both of these late autumn pieces. :ogoodshi:And it's so nice that you considered getting a piece frome me :noooo: form accepted!

You may send to my paypal.me when you're ready and I'll prepare your files in the meanwhile. :whatwherewhen:

Edited by Martinus

(edited)

@Martinus sent le money  :ooohyas: It's really nice to finally be getting my first piece from you! It was probably ages ago by now but I remember seeing a blue haired babe from you some time back, I think the name was something like floating/levitating/hovering??? I was so upset I didn't have the money to buy her at the time but she was bomb af so it was nice to just admire the piece anyways :ogoodshi:An all time favorite for sure!

Edited by Nemesis
  • Like 1

(edited)

tytyty! Payment received! :byaslove:

@Nemesis My apologies for the late response, I feel asleep playing videogames on my bed... (I'm a little ill atm and can somehow sleep so much. :lazetears:)

Readying your art and I'll send the pieces your way! :lazeblush:

Her name was Levitate... and she never sold. :icry: I might retouch and upload her again someday, as I plan to do with more of my older pieces. :pblushing:

Edited by Martinus
spelling
  • Like 2

@Nemesis artwork sent. :whatwherewhen:

4 PREMADES LEFT 

Gale

45 USD

30 USD

jU9s0lw.gif

Crixus

47 USD

31 USD

21_Crixus.gif.c33f0e4889ec89ee35b9825558efdf65.gif

Demons got feelings too

46 USD

28 USD

13_I_Got_Feelings_Too.gif

As The Leaves Turn Brown

44 USD

29 USD

eGNUsHC.gif

@Martinus It's okay, haha! I hope you get better soon! I just can't believe that beauty never sold wth  :imath:  gotta use better math so I can be prepared to snatch her if she does go back up someday! :ogoodshi:

• Like 1

About Us

GASR (Graphic Arts Services & Requests) is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

Important Information

By using GASR and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.