BOGO Deal! Buy an Elite Membership, gift the same membership to another user for free! Read more... ×
1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
Cain

Emergency Commissions [OPEN]

Type of Commission: semi colored

Refs: https://sta.sh/21qprg99x9su?edit=1 // use pose 1+expression and u can use the food in the pose ref or food option two (this is the one I prefer but you can use the food in the ref. Whichever one you’re more comfortable with!!)

Text: Anny

Who is this commission for: @Aish <3 so ask her for details and for payment information

Overall idea/theme: sweet, soft, fooodie 

Price: 20

• Like 3

@Kia Gotchuu :byaslove:

• Like 1

(edited)

I'm back:kcheeks:

Type of Commission: fully colored bust

Refs: will pm 

Text: Stephany and Hitomu like last time

Who is this commission for: myself

Overall idea/theme: Dark

Price: 30? Correct me if wrong

can I order for more than one Oc?

Edited by Hitomu
  • Like 1

@Hitomu Got you too! :blove: I'll be awaiting your dm + I just noticed the question at the end of your form, I'm blind. Yes you can but you would need to post another form!

• Like 1

@Cymette Here's a wip! Lemme know if everythings good :byaslove:

image.png.5cf8580cf3b138c1a4570ae031addb33.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cain said:

@kyles salut kayla! Here's a wip 4 u! :fingerguns: Lemme know if thats good, I'm not 100% sure if I got her hair right since I couldn't tell how long it was from the back. 

image.png.e3fd2b617f1dcf06d8e224ea5c2c12c2.png

yee das perf !! her hair is shorter in the back so u got it right. she so cutee

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cain said:

@Cymette Here's a wip! Lemme know if everythings good :byaslove:

image.png.5cf8580cf3b138c1a4570ae031addb33.png

I love her facial expression and hair! I can't believe you managed to fit the cuff on her ear. Just a few notes:

I always mention this for this OC during the WIP phase because artists always add them at different stages, but freckles.c;

I see what you meant about her hand now; it does seem odd. I don't want you to have to redraw the pose though. Would it help if I gave her something to hold? :bhee:
On our right, where the snake's body ends at the bicep, I'm not sure if his body is trying to go over or under her arm. Would you mind if the snake went over her bicep and then at the bottom her elbow came in front of his body? I hope that made sense.
I'm so excited for her!

@Projection I'm done! I hope this is all good, if so, I can pm you the full versions. ( I wasn't sure if you wanted sparkles/light on it since it was a dark theme, but I can easily add them)

projection_preview.png.1d6a24ff8496ad541e80c9fea9006ee8.png

@Cymette I'M GLAD YOU AGREE, its been throwing me tf off. Yep, I saw the freckles ref, I will def be adding them once I colour. + Yes I can do that with the snake.

• Like 1

aww, it's perfect! The no lights/darker theme is exactly what I wanted.

Only complaint at all is Dylan likes his hair black.

Is that okay to change? ;;

EEEE i forgot. his freckles are missing. I have a ref for them in the sta.sh

Is it possible to add them as well? Or is that for a more detailed coloring?

Edited by Projection
freckleeesss
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Projection said:

aww, it's perfect! The no lights/darker theme is exactly what I wanted.

Only complaint at all is Dylan likes his hair black.

Is that okay to change? ;;

EEEE i forgot. his freckles are missing. I have a ref for them in the sta.sh

Is it possible to add them as well? Or is that for a more detailed coloring?

I can make the hair black no prob! I thought they were a brown for some reason, but it's an easy fix. I can add the freckles in as well. :byaslove:

Will do it tomorrow morning though because I am dead tired it's been such a long and busy day :psobbing:

• Like 3

@Projection Is that okay? (The freckles are harder to view at this resolution, they're more visible on the full res)

projection_preview.png.784e3f0716b18dbccc0be56785bef678.png

• Like 2

Type of Commission: Semi coloured bust

Refs: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 alternative pose  Pose  similar expression but her eyes open Kitten 1 2 3 4 5 6

Text: SnuSnu/Annanas

Who is this commission for: Me, myself and I. 

Overall idea/theme: Cute/kawaii, little brat~ Have her in pink theme, mix it with the style from Snufkin, her ears peeking out through the hat. Similar theme, but maybe keep her shirt as it is. Mix and match ^^ 

Price: 20$? :o  

Edited by Skizzeroo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Skizzeroo said:

Type of Commission: Semi coloured bust

Refs: 1 2 3 4 5 6  Pose  similar expression but her eyes open Kitten 1 2 3 4 5 6

Text: SnuSnu/Annanas

Who is this commission for: Me, myself and I. 

Overall idea/theme: Cute/kawaii, little brat~ Have her in pink theme, mix it with the style from Snufkin, her ears peeking out through the hat. Similar theme, but maybe keep her shirt as it is. Mix and match ^^ 

Price: 20$? :o  

So your refs 1-4 don't work. I'm not sure where you're trying to link them from, but if you really want those used we do need you to fix the links :lazecry:

Are you asking for two text versions? Or the two texts on one DP -- Sometimes people ask for different main text and watermark text. 

Also a bust would not include her knees. That would technically be closer to a waist or thigh mark. A bust would cut off under her breasts. 

> Waist: $35

> Thigh: $50

So let me know if you wanted to either choose a different pose, let Cain modify the pose to fall within the "bust" confines, or if you wanted to change to a waist or thigh! 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cas said:

So your refs 1-4 don't work. I'm not sure where you're trying to link them from, but if you really want those used we do need you to fix the links :lazecry:

Are you asking for two text versions? Or the two texts on one DP -- Sometimes people ask for different main text and watermark text. 

Also a bust would not include her knees. That would technically be closer to a waist or thigh mark. A bust would cut off under her breasts. 

> Waist: $35

> Thigh: $50

So let me know if you wanted to either choose a different pose, let Cain modify the pose to fall within the "bust" confines, or if you wanted to change to a waist or thigh! 

Hello! I will fix the links in a bit :3 

and I will look up another pose, if I don’t find a better one I’ll let you know! 

And I think I’m aiming more for a two text versions :o 

Edited by Skizzeroo

Just now, Skizzeroo said:

Hello! I will fix the links in a bit :3 

and I will look up another pose, if I don’t find a better one I’ll let you know! 

And I think I’m aiming more for a two text version :o 

Awesome! Thank you so much with those links. I was so confused, but didn't want important info to be lost. 

And ok! Just keep us updated! Are you going to be sticking with a bust? If you are, you can PM me with your PayPal email and Cain can send out the invoice as soon as he gets back! If you're on the fence about a different cut, just update us on your decision!

Got u! He can give you two text versions, no problem!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cas said:

Awesome! Thank you so much with those links. I was so confused, but didn't want important info to be lost. 

And ok! Just keep us updated! Are you going to be sticking with a bust? If you are, you can PM me with your PayPal email and Cain can send out the invoice as soon as he gets back! If you're on the fence about a different cut, just update us on your decision!

Got u! He can give you two text versions, no problem!

Now the links should all work! :D I will message right away, and yes, bust sounds all good to me.

• Thanks 1