BOGO Deal! Buy an Elite Membership, gift the same membership to another user for free! Read more... ×
1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
Cain

Emergency Commissions [OPEN]

@Projection Here's a wip so far! I couldn't really decide which top to use for you so I'll just let you pick whichever one you like. :cutehehehaaas:

image.png.4b7d5cce84eda019456c62dbbd1e83af.pngimage.png.ba3d7a766740f40ca80102cfdc3808d5.pngimage.png.0a75309e082835b978777a6ed2feda45.png

• Like 1

(edited)

Omggg it looks so good but the decision is hard 😭😭 

I'll.. stick with the first one since it seems the outfits match a bit more. But do you mind making me a bit more curvy with more breast or bringing them up a little? Lol it looks great! I'm just not that thin haha.

Edited by Projection
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Projection said:

Omggg it looks so good but the decision is hard 😭😭 

I'll.. stick with the first one since it seems the outfits match a bit more. But do you mind making me a bit more curvy with more breast or bringing them up a little? Lol it looks great! I'm just not that thin haha.

So good to hear you like it!!

I'll keep going with the first one then! And ofcourse I can do that! I'll post another wip with the change in a minute.

• Like 1

@Fervent Here's what I got so far Kimchi, if you have an idea for the border lmk! :cutethumbsup:

image.png.013a0cc1432f11381dc806823623ccaa.png

• Like 4

LOOK AT HER!! SHES LOOKING SO CUTE!

Ok for the border thing - I honestly have no idea? At first i was thinking maybe a crescent moon ?? like this is what i had in mind but with a few flowers/vines wrapped around. IDK if that's too much or what SO IDK!! tbh You can do a simple crescent moon or just do stars/planets/something spacey. Or if nothing works - i'm cool with clouds and stars? LOL 

Sorry i'm unhelpful. Or just ask @Cas maybe she will have better ideas :lazecry:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fervent said:

LOOK AT HER!! SHES LOOKING SO CUTE!

Ok for the border thing - I honestly have no idea? At first i was thinking maybe a crescent moon ?? like this is what i had in mind but with a few flowers/vines wrapped around. IDK if that's too much or what SO IDK!! tbh You can do a simple crescent moon or just do stars/planets/something spacey. Or if nothing works - i'm cool with clouds and stars? LOL 

Sorry i'm unhelpful. Or just ask @Cas maybe she will have better ideas :lazecry:

I CAN DO THAT ye, that works well :oaplus:

• Like 1

@Projection Let me know if that's better! I meant to do it yesterday along with the rest of the sketches but I got hella busy. 

With Changes Original
image.png.de2b7b4e0463361fff8a4e82c4375643.png image.png

@Alismora How's that?

image.png.600e4ae30fc091c88f13e1fa08478ef3.png

• Like 2

Also if I can get all the sketches along with some lineart done and I think it's manageable, I'll be opening slots again today.

• Like 3

CUTE AFFFFFF

• Like 1

@Alismora She done!!! Let me know if this all good and I'll dm the full version.

alismora_preview.png.27270efd5ba7bab0cbc936bd8802a576.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cain said:

Also if I can get all the sketches along with some lineart done and I think it's manageable, I'll be opening slots again today.

Can I save the next available slot?👀😫

• Like 1

They still look rather low/saggy to me. I'm sorry ;;;

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hitomu said:

Can I save the next available slot?👀😫

So saving a slot isn't a thing in this shop so as to avoid any drama. You gonna have to be stalking and be here, prepped, for when he reopens the slots! Sorry! 

• Wink 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cas said:

So saving a slot isn't a thing in this shop so as to avoid any drama. You gonna have to be stalking and be here, prepped, for when he reopens the slots! Sorry! 

Aww thats fine than I can always just keep stalking :kcheeks:

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

@Alismora She done!!! Let me know if this all good and I'll dm the full version.

alismora_preview.png.27270efd5ba7bab0cbc936bd8802a576.png

SHE'S CUTE AF.  SEND THAT FULL SIZE MY WAY BOIIIII

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Projection said:

They still look rather low/saggy to me. I'm sorry ;;;

It's completely fine don't apologize!! I'm just glad that you're speaking up now rather than later :byaslove:

Is this any better? 

image.png.75960d037baf5d9686c341121da9f7f2.png

• Like 1

Ahh perfect! I feel a lot better with that. Thank you.

Also, sorry for the really late reply.. I napped hardcore :drooly:

• Like 1

@kyles salut kayla! Here's a wip 4 u! :fingerguns: Lemme know if thats good, I'm not 100% sure if I got her hair right since I couldn't tell how long it was from the back. 

image.png.e3fd2b617f1dcf06d8e224ea5c2c12c2.png

• Like 2

Shop is open again! There are 6 slots available and this shop will be closed permanently after! 

• Like 2