BOGO Deal! Buy an Elite Membership, gift the same membership to another user for free! Read more... ×
1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
Cain

Emergency Commissions [OPEN]

26 minutes ago, Cain said:

@Hitomu I'll be working on your's tomorrow and try to get it done sometime hopefully the same day, if not then the next day. :blove:

Yay I'm excited:kcheeks:

• Like 1

@Hitomu

image.png.e2cdcad31ca842eb46d211f4f8fa99c2.png

Hows this so far? I went through about 10 different wing shapes and this are the ones that I found most aesthetically pleasing, they just went so well with her innocent vibe.

• Like 4

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Cain said:

@Hitomu

image.png.e2cdcad31ca842eb46d211f4f8fa99c2.png

Hows this so far? I went through about 10 different wing shapes and this are the ones that I found most aesthetically pleasing, they just went so well with her innocent vibe.

Ahhhhhh I love her so much already  OMG :klove:

Edited by Hitomu
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hitomu said:

Ahhhhhh I love her so much already  OMG :klove:

I'm so glad to hear that!!! I like how she looks a lot too, so this pleases me. I'll continue then :cutehehehaaas:!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cain said:

I'm so glad to hear that!!! I like how she looks a lot too, so this pleases me. I'll continue then :cutehehehaaas:

Aw I'm glad my oc was to your liking she is beautiful :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

@Hitomu I finished! I hope everything's good, lmk and I can send the full version w/ both texts your way.

hitomu-preview.png.00fc662073c1e479b448ef66e0a38ed9.png

• Like 2

Just now, Cain said:

@Hitomu I finished! I hope everything's good, lmk and I can send the full version w/ both texts your way.

hitomu-preview.png.00fc662073c1e479b448ef66e0a38ed9.png

Ahhhhhh OMG she is beautiful I love it so much 💖💖 (can I take the next available slot?) I want more art from you 😊

• Like 1

Just now, Hitomu said:

Ahhhhhh OMG she is beautiful I love it so much 💖💖 (can I take the next available slot?) I want more art from you 😊

YOU'RE TOO KIIIND :psobbing:

I'm so glad to hear that! I don't want to open slots again yet though because I don't want to make you guys wait, I'd feel really bad about it plus I have a person waiting since October on my regular shop and I'm a damn mess. I'll get everything I have on my plate so far done first because I owe y'all that. :byaslove:

• Like 1

Awww it's ok I can wait just don't forget me once you open slots ❤️ :kcheeks:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hitomu said:

Awww it's ok I can wait just don't forget me once you open slots ❤️ :kcheeks:

I won't have this shop open after the next batch (which will only be 3-4 more slots) because I'm nearly where I need to be thanks to you lovely people! :blove: I don't wanna be that person that keeps a shop open under false pretenses after everything is over and done with, so this shop will definitely be closed after that.

However if you guys enjoy this style, I will think about adding it to my regular shop. :byaslove:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cain said:

However if you guys enjoy this style, I will think about adding it to my regular shop. :byaslove:

DEMAND that you offer this style in your reg shop:icry:pls

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aish said:

DEMAND that you offer this style in your reg shop:icry:pls

ANNYYYY I'll do a vote ma dude :byaslove:

• Like 1

K I L L I N G  - I T :cutehehed:

Go you. Love looking at your work. <3

• Like 2

9 hours ago, iTrap said:

K I L L I N G  - I T :cutehehed:

Go you. Love looking at your work. <3

TYVM :blove:

• Like 1

@Alismora Here's a wip! Made her pouty af. I kept changing up her hair bc I wasn't sure how fluffy I wanted to make it. Also did you have any idea's for a little border at the bottom? I wasn't sure about what would fit.

image.png.28d0f62681552f65ed25ad9c24e37e06.png

12 hours ago, Cain said:

@Alismora Here's a wip! Made her pouty af. I kept changing up her hair bc I wasn't sure how fluffy I wanted to make it. Also did you have any idea's for a little border at the bottom? I wasn't sure about what would fit.

image.png.28d0f62681552f65ed25ad9c24e37e06.png

Her hair is perf. + I don't know what you mean by border at the bottom?

1 hour ago, Alismora said:

Her hair is perf. + I don't know what you mean by border at the bottom?

1318638960_ScreenshotatDec0216-52-44.png.5dc6189a1f7512d54efcde1cbb39bcc6.png

This is what he means by "border at the bottom"

• Thanks 1

OH.  Hmmm.  I'm not sure?  She doesn't really have any props besides a crown.

You could make her Christmas themed by giving her a santa hat instead and make the border some lighted garland or something, 'cause I don't know what you would use otherwise.  LMAO

12 minutes ago, Alismora said:

OH.  Hmmm.  I'm not sure?  She doesn't really have any props besides a crown.

You could make her Christmas themed by giving her a santa hat instead and make the border some lighted garland or something, 'cause I don't know what you would use otherwise.  LMAO

Mk mk - We gonna give you a santa hat and then give you a lit garland border LOL MERRY HOLIDAY

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cas said:

Mk mk - We gonna give you a santa hat and then give you a lit garland border LOL MERRY HOLIDAY

MOVE OVER GRINCH, THERE'S A NEW SOURPUSS IN TOWN!!!