BOGO Deal! Buy an Elite Membership, gift the same membership to another user for free! Read more... ×
1 / 4
2 / 4
3 / 4
4 / 4
Cain

Emergency Commissions [OPEN]

(edited)

I'm glad you think it's cute! I just hope it's liked a lot! I plan on printing it, and putting it in a picture frame tbh.

Uhh just wanting one DP cut that says Dylan + Brittany and yeah I think you got it. Another replacing Brittany with Demonaliya, but keeping the name Dylan.

It be for imvu use mostly.

Will pm now!~

Edited by Projection
  • Like 2

If you're still open by Wednesday I'll for sure buy some!!! That's pay day :lldesire:

GOODLUCK THO <3 <3 I wish I could buy something right now :NOOOOO:

• Like 1

Type of Commission: Semi-Coloured Bust

Refs: Nova | this sailor moon inspired outfit (since I don't have much art with that outfit :hee:)

Text: Fervent

Who is this commission for: kimchi

Overall idea/theme: Magical Space Girl aka Sailor Moon/Star Guardian vibes 

Price: 20 

• Like 1

@Alismora @Projection

Invoices sent my dudes! :walove: Thank god for Cas being able to keep shit up for me. I'm legit all over the place.

@Cheese 

It will be here! :pblushing:

@Fervent

Accepted ofc Kimchi, I see you ordered Kai'sa. :kkekecreep: If you can just dm me your paypal email I can send you the invoice.

• Like 3

Paid already.

:idancefroggu:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cain said:

I see you ordered Kai'sa.

tenor.gif?itemid=6046500

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

Can’t wait to order from you!  :cutehehed:  On my phone at work right now. :bcri: But I will be back with my form and refs hopefully tomorrow!   :klovee:Much excite. :byaslove:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spirits said:

Can’t wait to order from you!  :cutehehed:  On my phone at work right now. :bcri: But I will be back with my form and refs hopefully tomorrow!   :klovee:Much excite. :byaslove:

I'll be here and looking forward to it :cutehehehaaas:

@Cymette @Parasitic

I have double shifts at work and uni tomorrow, did today as well. I'll have both of your commissions done the day after (Sunday). :walove:

• Like 2

@Cymette

PU for you!! I hope you like how she turned out :byaslove:

If everything is, good I can send you the full sized version with the background colour of your choice as well.

cyme.png.d62833d854f9af5965d1558e38e75685.png

• Like 4

@Cain She is oh-so very lovely! One itty-bitty question - is it too late to make her hair a little more brown? If not that's alright! Here are some background colors: Beep Boop 
Thank you berry much & I shall return soon!:walove:

On 11/19/2018 at 6:55 AM, Cymette said:

@Cain She is oh-so very lovely! One itty-bitty question - is it too late to make her hair a little more brown? If not that's alright! Here are some background colors: Beep Boop 
Thank you berry much & I shall return soon!:walove:

Yes, thats an easy fix! :cutehehehaaas: You're most welcome. 

• Like 1

@Parasitic PU for you as well! If everythings good lmk and I can send you the full version along with a solid background colour of your choice. :blove:

parasitic2.png.89350da107f1b90c629c207b895c97ec.png

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

4 minutes ago, Parasitic said:

@Cain I LOVE HER SO MUCH !:cutehehehaaas: Can you do much more darker red on the background? :bhee:

I'm glad to hear that you do! Ofcourse you can, I'll be sending her your way in just a second.

• Like 1

Type of Commission: fully colored bust

Refs: my bb bijoux needs some lovin. pose ideas or this but less evil and more cute/fem wit]h purple/pink sparkles instead of fire

Text: kyles

Who is this commission for: it for me !

Overall idea/theme: hippie wiccan bat gal, just do what u want tbh

Price: $35

• Like 1

minimalist yet fine crisp works :thumbsup: gonna try to come out with an oc for this 

• Like 1

@kyles she cute! accepted ofc. pm me your paypal email and I can invoice you :blove:

• Like 1

:cutehehed:
Type of Commission: Fully Colored Bust

Refs: Omen (casual) I would like to include her snake (angry snek. gr snek. not a boop the snoot snek.). Please don't forget her freckles. Be careful with the choker - it's the snake charm, but the band and metal finish are from the other reference. Background color can be either something monochrome like Alz has done or something similar to the color Aven used. The rest of the details are included in her st.ash.

Text: Cyme

Who is this commission for: Hiss-hiss, bish. It's for me.

Overall idea/theme: Bitchy, arrogant, cheeky

Price: $30 (will the snake cost extra?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Cymette

Accepted! The snake would be +4usd. I'll be sending the invoice your way in just a second. :cutehehehaaas:

Also going to close slots.

• Like 2

@Hitomu I'll be working on your's tomorrow and try to get it done sometime hopefully the same day, if not then the next day. :blove: