ArielUndaOstia

☆☆Ask Astro☆☆

Ska92nsVJ3I53OFzVMhk-iZo4Njxi5Lh7A03jrDM2S0BErRE8ovP9TPQlIf-TebcYnZ4dU9PMIIlsEp9bdslvB6vwvuhE45TltioO3VIC3CsQQORUufmItMXio8Ez25xW71vbkf4

Ask Astro

Have you ever wondered what the HECK all this mumbo-jumbo is about? Has it been oodling your noodle to figure out why mercury’s retrograde has your lover contemplating to NOT get you that second puppy you just FINALLY convinced them was absolutely necessary?

STAR-GAZE NO FURTHER

Ask Astro is here to answer any burning star questions that might have your orb a little hazy.

I’m searching for some truly star-crossed questions to answer in the upcoming GASR magazine! While the column is about- you guessed it - Astrology, I would also like to open it up to talk about Astrology and Divination.

And I know exactly what you’re thinking!

“Yes! Finally! I can ask where my cat ran off to with my favorite socks! “

While I would LOVE to help you find your favorite pair of socks, as would any good moon child, I don’t think I can quite help you with that.

☆☆☆So please drop your questions below and help me align some your stars ☆☆☆

• Like 2

Hiya!

I've actually always wondered how astrology works. I hear about astrology and I've seen some quizzes about astrology on the internet and I've never really took the time to investigate on how it works or what any of it means. To get straight to the point, i wanted to know;

How does astrology connect to a specific person and How can astrology be studied?

( I hope my questions made sense )

• Like 1

(edited)

I want to know what it means when your polar opposite of what your star sign is? I love astrology so much yet mine always confused me. ️ 

Edited by Jahh
  • Like 1

Is astrology even real or is it all made up for people to believe certain traits about them?

Does your moon sign and ascending sign have a big role in your astrology or is it just extra stuff?

Who even made up astrology?

• Like 1

are some signs more likely to believe in astrology than others ?:pthinking:

• Like 2

What the planetary aspects are and what they reveal :)

• Like 1

From one Astro to another,

:fingerguns:

Sometimes my horoscope (Leo, 7/24) is spot on, then other times it's completely off. Leo's are said to be more agressive and i'm super passive. Maybe it's because I'm so close to Cancer? I've always been confused why I have traits of Leo and Cancer. The only Cancer trait on my chart is with Venus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve always been super interested in astrology. I’ve always wondered how accurate is it really when it comes to which signs are best for relationships and which are bad? All the signs that are supposed to be the best for me have always ended up being my worst relationships. I wonder if it goes deeper than just the birthdate sign if that makes any sense?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've always wondered which signs are the most compatible friendship wise.

• Like 1

Is Ofiuco real or is just some new astrological sign created to confuse people?

Are they gonna considerate it?

• Like 1

I kinda reject but wonder why its so true, that Aquarius are doomed to be alone...

are we so unpredictable, so scared to have others see our expressed emotions

that that keeps us from relationships?

I see friends get divorced, get cheated on, cheat on so's, live in this cycle where they with someone 

then they get dumped or they dump but then get back to together (on/off cycle)

Are relationships even worth it?

Maybe we are cursed because we see what others fear/reject to see?

• Like 1

☆ The moment of birth is the crucial point for astrology. Why isn't conception crucial for astrology? ☆

• Like 3

For people moderately interested in what their signs say about them, how much do they need to know to get a better description of themselves? [Instead of people just plainly looking up their sun sign]. Should they at least know their sun, moon, ascendant or? Also maybe which parts are best to look up what, i.e venus for compatibility.

Would be nice to know the origins of astrology, when did it first start, and why does it teach us a lot about ourselves? Also I'm a Gemini but supposedly the zodiac has changed and in reality Geminis are Taurus, is it possible we have two signs?