Alismora

Join Dates Update

6 hours ago, Ari said:

How do i find my original gasr profile link? :lazetears:

If you follow this link: Original GASR it will take you to the login page, then just login like you used to and copy the link at the top. If you submit a support ticket for Account Transfer and follow the instructions, we can then transfer over your information! :pthumbsup:

Ignore that, I've just seen you've already done it! :oaplus:

6 hours ago, Kita said:

If you follow this link: Original GASR it will take you to the login page, then just login like you used to and copy the link at the top. If you submit a support ticket for Account Transfer and follow the instructions, we can then transfer over your information! :pthumbsup:

Ignore that, I've just seen you've already done it! :oaplus:

Thank you so much! 

• Like 1

Hi! I submitted a ticket and everything  returned back to how it was expect for my join date :keyes:

Is there anything I can do to have it changed? :)

2 hours ago, Lust said:

Hi! I submitted a ticket and everything  returned back to how it was expect for my join date :keyes:

Is there anything I can do to have it changed? :)

As stated in the reply, a Coordinator will update your join date for you as they are the only two people that can do this. They are both currently busy but will update it as soon as one is free to do so. You're added to the list, so don't worry!

• Like 1

I honestly don't remember if I ever submitted an account transfer ticket, but all I notice is my join date is incorrect. Should I file a ticket or am I good with this comment? :bare:

6 hours ago, Baylie said:

I honestly don't remember if I ever submitted an account transfer ticket, but all I notice is my join date is incorrect. Should I file a ticket or am I good with this comment? :bare:

File a ticket, lovely and I'll check it out. It may be that your name wasn't added accidentally since it looks like you've got your join date for new GASR rather than original GASR:NOOOOO:

• Thanks 1

(edited)

Guroe>Pupper

:bapplause:

@Zvirx thank bb♥

Edited by Pupper
  • Like 1