Alismora

Join Dates Update

Heyo guys and gals,

After numerous deadline extensions, hundreds of tickets, and lots of patience (hmpf more like ripping our hair out), Cielo and I have finished updating our list of account join dates!!!  REJOICE, HALLELUJAH, PRAISE WHATEVER DEITY YOU BELIEVE IN!!

:hwdance1::hwdance3::hwdance::hwdance2::whatwherewhen::idancefroggu:

Now to the nitty gritty... Lots of information, so please make sure you read everything carefully and thoroughly to make the next process as easy as possible for both the staff and you guys.

What does "finished" mean?

It means we've reached the bottom of the list and updated all join dates(with exceptions) of members who submitted an account transfer ticket from August 2017 to September 2018! 

I have an account on old GASR and my join date is still incorrect.  What happened?

This could have happened for a few reasons:

1. You didn't submit a support ticket to the account transfer department.
    • If you submitted a ticket to the wrong department, you were asked to try again as we required account specific information prompted for you in the correct department.  If you did not go back to review your ticket after you submitted it, your request was closed without process.
    • If you submitted a ticket, double check that it was sent to the correct department, you provided the required information, and followed up on any requests a staff member required by going here.  
  2. You changed your name after submitting your ticket and your account was marked as "Does not exist" when your spot came up during updating.  A list of names marked as "Does not exist" will be provided below.  Please double check to see if your previous name is possibly listed on there and post to let me know who you are now.
  3. We made a mistake.
    • We're human, and there are usually about 15-20 of us versus almost 7,000 of you.  Mistakes can happen and I sincerely apologize if you did submit a transfer to the proper department, filled out all the information correctly, didn't change your name, and you still weren't updated.  If your name is not listed on the "Does not exist" list provided below, current or previous name, please post here and I will get you added to our new overflow list which will be monitored weekly.

What if I never submitted a ticket to get my info transferred and I want to do that now?

Click here to go to the support page and submit a new request/ticket to the Account Transfer department, filling out all of the information it asks of you.  Failure to provide any information, or incorrect information, can delay your ticket or have the transfer denied.  

!!IMPORTANT!!  On January 1, 2019, GASR staff will no longer accept account transfer requests.  This includes transferring over your post count, reputation count, previously earned event awards, and join date.  We are glad to see so many people utilize this courteous service, and the staff have done their best to provide an accommodating support channel since the process started in late August of 2017.  The number of requests has slowed down significantly in recent months, and we feel 2019 is a good year to halt this service and focus our time on the current website exclusively.  Please remember that you still have access to your accounts on old Gasr to review any private messages you may have stored.  Keep in mind we cannot guarantee how much longer the old website will remain up on forumotion.  An email will be sent out to members as a final reminder of this deadline.  No exceptions will be made.  !!IMPORTANT!!

• Like 8

Accounts Marked "Does Not Exist"

• Cyanidekiss
  • Dais
  • Qattus
  • Inttoxication
  • Pyrik
  • AlexzandraDellaNotte
  • LifeofaBlonde
  • Quinny
  • Lurena
  • NoirVonTease
  • Moana
  • Babyface
  • Regislition
  • Seiketsu
  • YukineL
  • Slacker
  • BurningxLotus
  • Gooey
  • Slimed
  • Kolache
  • Ninjay
  • Kolpos
  • XxAllehBearxX
  • Alliums
  • Catastrophe
  • Intestines
  • Babe
  • Crescentia
  • Dwuff
  • Ehh
  • llOnyxll
  • 0BAKE
  • Yuri
  • Mariko
  • Fapko
  • Renounce
  • Bailu
  • Guroe
  • Nanima
  • HeyThereItsRi
  • Straight
  • Meredi
  • Down
  • Skitz_san
  • Lafue
  • xXFreakiDolliXx
  • Flea
  • Mono
  • LyricallyPink
  • Noverca
  • Strawberryparadise
  • Mars
  • Fetishized
  • Infoc
  • Vasirri
  • RonaKreep
  • lmao
  • Morti
  • Diz
  • DegenerateDoll

If your previous name is listed here, or there’s a name that you recognize of another user and know their current name, please post below letting me know who you are(or tag the person you recognize) and I’ll get you added to the new list!

I can't get the notification to work where I can customize it, so I'mma just give y'all a generic tag and hope you don't hate me.

:fingerguns:

@Member @FaK9VWJ.gif Elite @Newbie

Ratail > Carve

Deity > Cotton

Emisakiko96 > EmiSArakan

RedRose > Creepiest

Glue > PlantPot

RopeMe > SadBoy

Eevee > Skyy

Jazibum > Constellation 

Renounce > Omened

Emptygh0st > Fresabean

Pyrik > Nikki 

Vexness > Projection

Kalecia > Lakkai

Elzy > Sheeply

Zerocontrolx > Wrath 

LinasTired > Painyful/Moribund

• Like 1

hi my previous name was inttoxication, i've submitted a ticket. :cuteok:

17 hours ago, Morghana said:

hi my previous name was inttoxication, i've submitted a ticket. :cuteok:

You don't need to submit a ticket if your name is on the list.  You'd just post here that it's your account.  We already have your information.  :)

23 hours ago, Alismora said:

You don't need to submit a ticket if your name is on the list.  You'd just post here that it's your account.  We already have your information.  :)

LMAO OOPS.

Hi :ey:

I had submitted a ticket in order to transfer from the old site and submitted it to the correct department with the required information, but my join date is incorrect >.<

• Thanks 1

(edited)

lmao > nani

tyvm!

Edited by Nani

I believe Moana is now @Precures

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HeyThereItsRi is now @Ryry I believe? 

@Kita I think you're are mistaken ive never changed my name before. My name and account has always been Ryry ^-^

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ryry said:

@Kita I think you're are mistaken ive never changed my name before. My name and account has always been Ryry ^-^

Ignore me then lovely LMAO, I new that HeyThereItsRi always had DP's similar to your current one and with the name Reagan so I was like "OOOO maybe?" :kcheeks:

I also think that ehh is now @indah but correcct me if im wrong ;-;

@Mya hi hehe my prev name was pissarro, and i think Ehh is @Taj 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, indah said:

@Mya hi hehe my prev name was pissarro, and i think Ehh is @Taj 

haha i'm sorry !! i knew it was either you or taj. my bad for the misunderstanding x-x

• Haha 1

How do i find my original gasr profile link? :lazetears: